Cup of Tea

Chat about anything football related here!
Gonzo

Cup of Tea

Postby Gonzo » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:56 am

Lot's to discuss . . . . . . . get your innuendo based footballers in here.

Peter Shirtlif, Rod Fanni, Wolfswinkle, Julian Dicks for a start.
5 x

Far West Hammer

Re: Cup of Tea

Postby Far West Hammer » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:02 am

Nicky Butt always made a good headline, but PSG keeper Alphonse Areola takes the cake.
1 x

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:53 am

Very good show chaps.
Christ I hate those cunts in charge, it fills me with dread the thought of those cockroaches having anything to do with my beloved club.
Sell lanzini and replace him with shite and like Gonzo said, the game would most definitely be up.
5 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

bigfacemike

Postby bigfacemike » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:12 am

Great show guys. Lots of issues raised.
1 x

jhammers

Postby jhammers » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:00 pm

Gonzo wrote:https://youtu.be/tQIsTw9udNo

Gonzo, absolutely echo your thoughts about Lanzini. We could sell him for 50m and we'd never see that money again. Would have no faith in the club to spend that on someone decent.
As Geo said we'd probably get Fellaini in. :roll:
1 x

Hammertime

Postby Hammertime » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:29 pm

Great analysis of the Hernandez situation, can't get a run of games, has a shit midfield behind him (mostly), doesn't play in a system that suits him. So, he's out of form and not looking like the player he could be.

I just don't understand how this is happening given the money they're paying him? Echo Geo in saying I'd love to see him and Arnautovic up top add Lanzini to that and give them all a run of games. Unfortunately this is unlikely to happen now.
2 x

Hammerwell2008

Postby Hammerwell2008 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:30 pm

Good show as always guys , as it's been said some very good points made and discussed . I have been reading a few different reports about our transfer dealings and most are saying it's actually Moyes that is delaying any activity at the moment . Apparently he never rushes to sign players , while he like a good scouting network and good backroom staff he still likes to go see the player himself before making any decisions , I guess with the recent fixtures it's been a lot more difficult for him to do that , so I'd imagine that we will have to wait until more nearer the end of the window before we see players actually coming in . I guess that's a shame as most will just think of em as panic buys if they dont hit the ground running ....... whufc_crest
1 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:41 pm

Hammerwell2008 wrote:Good show as always guys , as it's been said some very good points made and discussed . I have been reading a few different reports about our transfer dealings and most are saying it's actually Moyes that is delaying any activity at the moment . Apparently he never rushes to sign players , while he like a good scouting network and good backroom staff he still likes to go see the player himself before making any decisions , I guess with the recent fixtures it's been a lot more difficult for him to do that , so I'd imagine that we will have to wait until more nearer the end of the window before we see players actually coming in . I guess that's a shame as most will just think of em as panic buys if they dont hit the ground running ....... whufc_crest

You may have made a very encouraging point there Hammerwell . Most of the European leagues begin again this weekend , including the Jupiler pro :D , so we may well see some movement soon .
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:48 pm

Gonzo wrote:https://youtu.be/tQIsTw9udNo

......and the German called Kuntz of course !
1 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Return to “Football Talk”