Danny Ings

Chat about anything football related here!
Vladnar

Danny Ings

Postby Vladnar » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:04 pm

Any truth in our link to this fellah? Good replace for this Tex Mex?

Sulkho out Russian in, reasonable business id imagine?

I want to keep big andy.

Wheres these midfielders and whats happening with Mawson?

Come on Jan lets go go go

Vlad
0 x

dorsetdano

Re: Danny Ings

Postby dorsetdano » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:49 pm

If we can get Ings at a decent price, go for it. He was decent striker and is still young, so he in my opinion he is worth a risk. Mawson as I have stated on other threads is a car crash waiting to happen.

What we really need is a really good defensive midfielder who can also pass a ball successfully or score; or alternatively a creative midfielder who can also do a bit defensively or at least disrupte things, rather than just wander back in his (or to be politically correct) their own time!
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:08 am

I can't believe anyone would be interested in signing a bloke who has had two major injuries since joining Liverpool. He joined them at the start of 2015/16 and has since played 8 YES, FUCKING 8, THAT'S THE ONE BETWEEN 7 & 9 games for them.

Maybe he was good once. Fucked if I know. Never saw him as far as I remember. But 8 games in 2 years. Behave FFS.
2 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

tassiehammer

Postby tassiehammer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:33 am

Theres a pattern forming here. Apart from all the players we seem to be chasing being a bit crappy and cheapish they all seem to have names we can easily pronounce.
1 x

redhammer
Site Admin

Postby redhammer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:19 am

I really like him and think a loan with an arranged fee is a no brainer, is quick and strong, think he would suit Moyes and how he wants to play.

Been out for a while but I'd rather sign someone who's had a big injury than lots of little ones (Ogbonna v Reid if you like). But the loan deal would allow us to evaluate that and we are currently selling Sakho for £10m who has had injury issues as well as plenty other ones.

No longer a cheap signing unless you go abroad which we don't seem to fancy doing for some reason. Unless we get this Russian in but rushing we are not.
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:33 am

I can’t see the logic tbh ? Get rid of a top class fox in the box as he doesn’t suit the “they shalt not pass” system that the Messiah has installed.

And get an identical injury prone midget in his place .

But that’s ok as it’s a loan and he’s cheaper ffs ....
2 x

palerider

Postby palerider » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:16 am

Ings ? Danny fucking Ings !

Do me a favour.

The only reason the NHS is in crisis is this cunt.

Makes Andy Carroll look reliable.
2 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:31 am

3 years ago or so,when we were at the old place,and happy with a high mid-table finish,
and he hadn't had those injuries.....All day long..
Now....Not sure,just another maybe,maybe not player...... :?

I would seriously just Concentrate on the Bloody MF situation,sort that and we've already got
the players to score goals....

I'm I bloody missing something here...it's not rocket science,put the ball in the right place,
right time......and my mum could score...easiest job on the pitch...
1 x

Ibbyham

Postby Ibbyham » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:08 am

For me a BIG NO!! We don't want another Carroll type player who we pay wages for sickness note. Ing is long gone now and no point coming here.

Need to get striker of Fyodor Smolov who is young and hungry once that lazy cunt Sakho pissed off!

With Smolov, Carroll and Martinez and also Arnautovic, that would do fine once Chico also leave as he is no where near his best and he is not suited to our playing style, another flop from Slav/Sully clown.

Moyes seemed to have a very sharp eye and only WANTS players who can fit in his style as he did with Everton which proved very successful.
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:33 am

Newmarket wrote:I can’t see the logic tbh ? Get rid of a top class fox in the box as he doesn’t suit the “they shalt not pass” system that the Messiah has installed.

And get an identical injury prone midget in his place .

But that’s ok as it’s a loan and he’s cheaper ffs ....

really interested to know why you think passing the ball around in midfield would play to Hernandez strengths because he got a nice through ball on Sat and couldnt beat a league 1 player and also spends most of his time on his arse complaining if he gets 'tackled'
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”