Anoutovic and Lanzini

Chat about anything football related here!
Castiron

Re: Anoutovic and Lanzini

Postby Castiron » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:54 pm

Dwayne Pipes wrote:Some people love to shit stir over nothing ,for what it’s worth they both had a hug after full time .

Ahh.
0 x

tassiehammer

Postby tassiehammer » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:05 am

Arnie wants and needs to be the alpha male. If he pissed about anyone I reckon it would be when big Andy plays and the system reverts to lumping it onto his head.
Also agree with gonz. Lanzini might be auditioning for a move to merseyside. If so I'd make him wait untill may.
0 x

tassiehammer

Postby tassiehammer » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:05 am

Arnie wants and needs to be the alpha male. If he pissed about anyone I reckon it would be when big Andy plays and the system reverts to lumping it onto his head.
Also agree with gonz. Lanzini might be auditioning for a move to merseyside. If so I'd make him wait untill may.
0 x

BCHammer

Postby BCHammer » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:37 am

deanox wrote:All I saw was a proper bit of banter from Arnie, nothing to panic about

What I thought, just kept a poker face. He was going to let out a slight smirk and kept it back.
0 x

Hammertime

Postby Hammertime » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:49 pm

Well I think this changes our need to find another striker, push these two up, support 'em on the wings and put a solid, ball playing midfield behind them and that alleviates Marco having to track back. He's got the physicality of Carroll, with the speed of Sakho and the touch of Lanzini, just leave him up the pitch to terrorize defenses with Lanzini!
0 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Postby Oziron » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:04 pm

They gave each other a big hug and smile after the final whistle.....No story here......I really hope we can keep this partnership going...
2 x

Return to “Football Talk”