West Ham, Sponsorship & You

Chat about anything football related here!
Football Business

West Ham, Sponsorship & You

Post by Football Business » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:05 pm

'Does Major Kit Sponsorship in the English Premier League Benefit Match Day Fan Experience? An Analysis of Sponsorship Activity and Fan Involvement'.

Please take the time to indulge in this football business questionnaire concerning Manchester United, sponsors and you. This would be a massive help for me as these results are contributing towards my final year dissertation at UCFB Wembley, studying for a BA in Football Business & Marketing.

Thank you to anyone who takes the time out of their day to help me out, my contact details can be found on the introduction of the questionnaire if any questions arise. Please feel free to email me with feedback also.

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone who sees this could post this link below in any other forum/social media channel concerned with West Ham.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Approved by UCFB ethical committee, reference number: UCFBREC17W030. You are under no obligation to reply to this post. If you choose to participate in this research, you may withdraw at any time.
0 x