Tony Henry FFS

Chat about anything football related here!

Re: Tony Henry FFS

Post by 1001 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:21 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
1001 wrote:
Racism is about more than using the n-word. It's about holding a prejudicial and discriminatory view of someone based on someone's race and the belief that their race is in some way inferior. That includes sweeping, stereotypical value judgements. He might have just meant Sahko. He might not have meant to put it in the way he did. But he's a director of a premier league football club in the 21st century. He should have known better.
I agree he was wrong in what he said and if he would have stayed,that would have probably had an effect on transfers involving African players,no doubt.So he had to go.

But Tony Henry,a racist,nah.
You may well be right on the last bit, Terry. Crap business all round, because I always thought he did a pretty good job and wasn't responsible for Sullivan's transfer fuck ups.
0 x
The only West Ham fan in the village...

Thames

Post by Thames » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:24 pm

1001 wrote:
Thames wrote:

Oh for fuck sake, here they are, the fucking offended. The black and white minstrel were brilliant, did it offend you, poor love? What part offended you sap?, the white or the black? I'm a fucking honky, a limey, do I care, do I fuck!...fucking poofhouse snowflake!
Oh look, it's Angry White Guy standing up for his shitty bit of Little Britain. Yeah, you tell 'em son. Don't want the darkies to get too fucking uppity, do we?
You are the reason why our country is fucked up mate, you are one of the fully paid up members of the PC brigade. Cheers for fucking it all up!
0 x

Post by 1001 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:28 pm

Thames wrote:
1001 wrote:
Oh look, it's Angry White Guy standing up for his shitty bit of Little Britain. Yeah, you tell 'em son. Don't want the darkies to get too fucking uppity, do we?
You are the reason why our country is fucked up mate, you are one of the fully paid up members of the PC brigade. Cheers for fucking it all up!
Oh get a life, you sad cunt. And why does the right-wing scum class always talk in fucking cliches?
0 x

Thames

Post by Thames » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:32 pm

1001 wrote:
Thames wrote:
Oh get a life, you sad cunt. And why does the right-wing scum class always talk in fucking cliches?
Racist, racist, racist wah wah wah...left wing cunt. Go and have a march you delicate PC prick.
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:35 pm

I blame Al Jolson.
0 x

Post by 1001 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:38 pm

Thames wrote:
1001 wrote:
Racist, racist, racist wah wah wah...left wing cunt. Go and have a march you delicate PC prick.
Thought it was you lot that enjoyed a march, mate. Have seen lots of you EDL/NF twats marching bravely through multi-ethnic areas, giving it the biggun. Like anyone gives a fuck about your stupid little 'left behind' grievances.

I'm done with you now. Clearly, you're not the sharpest tool in the box. Suggest you have a lie down and knock one out over your Katy Hopkins poster. Or maybe it's Tommy Robinson that floats your boat.
0 x

Thames

Post by Thames » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:39 pm

Dwayne Pipes wrote:I blame Al Jolson.

That's offensive to anyone called Al
0 x

Thames

Post by Thames » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:41 pm

1001 wrote:
Thames wrote:
Thought it was you lot that enjoyed a march, mate. Have seen lots of you EDL/NF twats marching bravely through multi-ethnic areas, giving it the biggun. Like anyone gives a fuck about your stupid little 'left behind' grievances.

I'm done with you now. Clearly, you're not the sharpest tool in the box. Suggest you have a lie down and knock one out over your Katy Hopkins poster. Or maybe it's Tommy Robinson that floats your boat.
Righto. Enjoy your pot noodle.
Last edited by Thames on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:46 pm

Wouldn’t quite work now,People of colour and white minstrels.

Nah.
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:01 pm

1001 wrote:
Newmarket wrote:Let’s not forget , back in the day , Alf Garnett & love thy neighbour we’re actually FUNNY .
No they fucking weren't. :shock:

Go on, while you're at it, tell me how good the Black & White Minstrel Show was too :i am genuinely amused:
The Black and White Minstrel Show was good too ....

Every Saturday night , top of the ratings . 18 million people can’t be wrong .
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Social Media