Real West Ham Fans Action Group: Official Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
whu

Real West Ham Fans Action Group: Official Thread

Postby whu » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:54 pm

[list=][/list]Afternoon all

I'm not high up the food chain with this group but I know someone who is and I've been there on every occasion when asked to help out. Many on here know me and my past with 'Brown Out'

Anyway ... anyone moaning about the 'running' of our club, should take some time to investigate what the RWHF group is all about. Can be found on Facebook, Twitter and there is now a website.

I'm attaching a fundraising link that is increasing dramatically. Word is clearly getting out there in leaps and bounds. Great fucking news. Something has to change. Many of us gave SUGOB a chance when they took over when we were in a real mess but it's panning out into a shambles. On many levels, that forums like this regularly raise.

I'm pushed for time at present but wanted to bang this up now.

Get involved. Make a stand. Attend the march v Burnley on March 10th if you possibly can.

You have to go with this momentum. It rarely happens these days. Get involved. You can change things.

Thank you.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/rwhfag

https://twitter.com/realwesthamfans?lang=en

http://realwesthamfans.com/Real_West_Ha ... /Home.html
2 x
Tell the truth or get out of our club - NO SURRENDER

hammerwell75

Re: Real West Ham Fans : Official Thread

Postby hammerwell75 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:44 pm

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8039&start=10

Be careful with this mate , A certain someone has already tried claiming that they are just trying to get a free holiday from this , sad I know, but apparently this poster is well in the know and he's convinced that they are not real fans but just on the take ....

I'll let you read his post for yourself. ;)

Keep up the good work anyway whufc_crest
0 x

Phil

Postby Phil » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:55 pm

hammerwell75 wrote:http://hammerschat.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8039&start=10

Be careful with this mate , A certain someone has already tried claiming that they are just trying to get a free holiday from this , sad I know, but apparently this poster is well in the know and he's convinced that they are not real fans but just on the take ....

are you serious?
0 x

BlackDiamond

Postby BlackDiamond » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:55 pm

So this has multi site endorsement from an official thread.What exactly are we to make about this and the alert as posted by the well meaning originator.Do we set ourselves on fire or circle the drain.
0 x

Postby 1001 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:59 pm

Are you referring to this Mumbles poster? He strikes me as just another bogus internet prick with an agenda.

On the other hand, having checked out their website, the five points raised so far are somewhat underwhelming, given the current circumstances of the club and team. Hopefully, this will change in due course.
0 x
The only West Ham fan in the village...

whu

Postby whu » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:31 pm

hmmmmmmmmmm

i'd 100% stake my reputation it's totally legit, as i know some well and know who the others are

you won't get a more staunch, old skool, proper west ham, care about the club, bunch .. some have been following home and away for decades, truly

i have no reason to lie

get on board

troll - make yourself known.

you do get these cunts. some stalk families that have had a relative die. anything for attention. fuck off unless you have some honest, proven, input. my opinion.

whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
0 x

Mumbles

Postby Mumbles » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:41 pm

Have they put forward any plans to account for this £20k?

Is there going to be any public oversight? Publishing of accounts and expenses?

I very much doubt it.

It's a lot of money to spend on a couple of dozen black balloons, a few flyers and renting a herse.

Still, you blindly throw your money at a group of fellas who've never done anything moody to make a pound note...
0 x

whu

Postby whu » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:41 pm

1001 wrote:

Are you referring to this Mumbles poster? He strikes me as just another bogus internet prick with an agenda.

On the other hand, having checked out their website, the five points raised so far are somewhat underwhelming, given the current circumstances of the club and team. Hopefully, this will change in due course.

i'd agree and they would agree, that the website needs improving BUT (and i totally agree with this having been part of the brown out thing) they don't want to make any silly errors and lose credibility, early doors. slowly slowly and all that. these lads are supporters. not i.t. or social media experts. they want to plan it and will need assistance along the way. the five points will be added to, some have been semi-addressed by the club already, due to this group.
it can be frustrating when you want to know more but it will come in time .. i'm sure. i'd say it's all gearing towards the march on march 10th, be there, very very important, without the numbers the thing could lose some credibility, it's up to us not to let that happen .. and more info will come nearer the time. they have good hearts. mean well. for me, that's the main thing, bar none.

whufc_crest
1 x

whu

Postby whu » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:46 pm

Mumbles wrote:Have they put forward any plans to account for this £20k?

I very much doubt it.

It's a lot of money to spend on a couple of dozen black balloons, a few flyers and renting a herse.

Still, you blindly throw your money at a group of fellas who've never done anything moody to make a pound note...

i have not one doubt personally, this will be put to good use and transparency will be key

as a west ham supporter, i'd more importantly like to know what happened to the sale of upton park money, whilst clearly asset stripping the squad in this transfer window - the fucking tills are truly ringing at SUGOB towers at the moment but do you feel the club and team are moving on as the massive incoming monies have increased in recent years? i don't ..
whufc_crest
0 x

Hammertime

Postby Hammertime » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:20 pm

whu wrote:
Mumbles wrote:Have they put forward any plans to account for this £20k?

I very much doubt it.

i have not one doubt personally, this will be put to good use and transparency will be key

as a west ham supporter, i'd more importantly like to know what happened to the sale of upton park money, whilst clearly asset stripping the squad in this transfer window - the fucking tills are truly ringing at SUGOB towers at the moment but do you feel the club and team are moving on as the massive incoming monies have increased in recent years? i don't ..
whufc_crest

Hope Sully doesn't get wind of this, you'll probably raise enough to pay Hugill's wages!
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”