Real West Ham Fans : Official Thread (update page 35)

Chat about anything football related here!
jameskel

Re: Real West Ham Fans : Official Thread

Postby jameskel » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:37 am

WHU - yes Gold

EE - Not too much of an age gap between them,if I remember rightly, makes it all the better (our oldest, had a 13 year age gap)

And, if the banks did insist on us selling players, why has this never been mentioned before??
0 x
Taans can fuck right off

Pennywise

Postby Pennywise » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:39 am

jameskel wrote:WHU - yes Gold

EE - Not too much of an age gap between them,if I remember rightly, makes it all the better (our oldest, had a 13 year age gap)

You old bastard. :i am genuinely amused:

You remember right Ginge, 21 months mate.

You there on the 10th?
0 x

jameskel

Postby jameskel » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:47 am

Fuck off, bastard yes.........

Hoping to be there, need to be in Bedford (US shithole) soon, hoping it does not clash. It will be like a mass tinder gathering :D
0 x
Taans can fuck right off

Pennywise

Postby Pennywise » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:08 pm

jameskel wrote:Fuck off, bastard yes.........

Hoping to be there, need to be in Bedford (US shithole) soon, hoping it does not clash. It will be like a mass tinder gathering :D

Be good to see you, if not smell you.
0 x

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:46 pm

Pennywise wrote:
jameskel wrote:For anybody that uses twitter, have a look at the latest ramblings from the silly old cunt

The lying, spinning cunt was asked about us not owning our ground, he replied that, due to the debt, we never did, the bank's did.

If that's the case, why wasn't the £38m brought in from the sale used to pay off that debt? Where has it gone?

Lying cunts.

I don’t know why the silly old cunt even bothers.
Clearly he’s blissfully unaware that any remaining fragments of trust are now gone along with the tiny crumbs of credibility in any of his comments.
Leave it Dave G and stick to online scrabble mate.
1 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Pennywise

Postby Pennywise » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:23 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
Pennywise wrote:
The lying, spinning cunt was asked about us not owning our ground, he replied that, due to the debt, we never did, the bank's did.

If that's the case, why wasn't the £38m brought in from the sale used to pay off that debt? Where has it gone?

Lying cunts.

I don’t know why the silly old cunt even bothers.
Clearly he’s blissfully unaware that any remaining fragments of trust are now gone along with the tiny crumbs of credibility in any of his comments.
Leave it Dave G and stick to online scrabble mate.

Why did it take pressure from fan groups for them to realise that taking 7% interest on an £80m debt that wasn't actually being serviced is an outright fucking piss take? Love the club? Fans? Do me a fucking favour.

Why do they persist in lying about the world class stadium and facilities? Who in the name of fuck do they think is believing them?

Why do they never mention their very own promises in their numerous interviews or tweets? Apparently, we should be attempting to challenge for the CL places by now. The fact is to compete at the top table, you need to spend. One look at the league table in comparison to spend table shows you that they're not far off each other and never are. In terms of wages, last season we were 8th, in terms of transfer spend we were 11th: So, as of now, we 're about where we should be, which, of course, they know.

Those stats are overall spend by the way, if we talked about net vs gross spend, it looks even worse for them.

I, and many like me, backed the move, because we believed the bollocks coming out of Dildo towers. We believed that to move onto that fabled "next level" we needed to move to a better, more modern stadium. I'm afraid had I known then what I know now, I'd have fought that move with every fibre of my being.

Being mediocre is fine, we always have been as long as I've been going. Mid-table with the odd big result and odd cup run is absolutely fine.....but NOT at the expense of Upton fucking Park. If we were going to stay shit, I'd rather be shit at Upton Park than be shit at the London Stadium.

This is all compounded by taking a glance at the building site that used to be the Boleyn. We were told we couldn't get planning permission for the Chicken Run, we were told that we couldn't go any higher. One look at the blocks of flats now going up in place of that stand just confirms what Tone said above: They're lying shyster cunts who cannot be trusted.

I've never been on a protest march in my life, never really been too bothered, or I wasn't around to join.....I'll be joining this one as I and all my friends and family feel the same: We have had enough.

This has inadvertently turned into a bit of an essay, which I didn't mean it to. I could keep going, as it is I've only scratched the surface.

World class team in a world class stadium, saying it makes me want to puke.
5 x

jameskel

Postby jameskel » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:40 pm

Thanks Frog

Totally agree tho
1 x
Taans can fuck right off

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:50 pm

Pennywise wrote:I, and many like me, backed the move, because we believed the bollocks coming out of Dildo towers. We believed that to move onto that fabled "next level" we needed to move to a better, more modern stadium. I'm afraid had I known then what I know now, I'd have fought that move with every fibre of my being.

Being mediocre is fine, we always have been as long as I've been going. Mid-table with the odd big result and odd cup run is absolutely fine.....but NOT at the expense of Upton fucking Park. If we were going to stay shit, I'd rather be shit at Upton Park than be shit at the London Stadium.

This is all compounded by taking a glance at the building site that used to be the Boleyn. We were told we couldn't get planning permission for the Chicken Run, we were told that we couldn't go any higher. One look at the blocks of flats now going up in place of that stand just confirms what Tone said above: They're lying shyster cunts who cannot be trusted.

I've never been on a protest march in my life, never really been too bothered, or I wasn't around to join.....I'll be joining this one as I and all my friends and family feel the same: We have had enough.

This has inadvertently turned into a bit of an essay, which I didn't mean it to. I could keep going, as it is I've only scratched the surface.

There's some very valid reasons for this march but, imo, the stadium move, the actual move itself, isn't one of them. Upton Park, the area, is an absolute craphole made worse when one was trying to get there, along with 35,000 others, to watch a football match. Imagine what it would have been like if the capacity had been upped by 10,000, never mind the 20,000 more that now, supposedly, attend every match.

I hope the organisers concentrate on the live issues, such as the whereabouts of the revolutionary retractable seating which was promised, and don't spend too much time wallowing in nostalgia over a stadium which is no more and couldn't ever be used again even if we wanted to.
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

whu

Postby whu » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:04 pm

The group stated on Saturday, 'we've moved, we are not going back, focus on the new stadium and how we can make it more like a proper football stadium' ... type stuff.

Also, my opinion, let's no be having 'sack the board' at any stage, anywhere. It's pointless and meaningless. It would make the individual or the group look like mugs.
1 x
Tell the truth or get out of our club - NO SURRENDER

Pennywise

Postby Pennywise » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:07 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Pennywise wrote:I, and many like me, backed the move, because we believed the bollocks coming out of Dildo towers. We believed that to move onto that fabled "next level" we needed to move to a better, more modern stadium. I'm afraid had I known then what I know now, I'd have fought that move with every fibre of my being.

There's some very valid reasons for this march but, imo, the stadium move, the actual move itself, isn't one of them. Upton Park, the area, is an absolute craphole made worse when one was trying to get there, along with 35,000 others, to watch a football match. Imagine what it would have been like if the capacity had been upped by 10,000, never mind the 20,000 more that now, supposedly, attend every match.

I hope the organisers concentrate on the live issues, such as the whereabouts of the revolutionary retractable seating which was promised, and don't spend too much time wallowing in nostalgia over a stadium which is no more and couldn't ever be used again even if we wanted to.

It isn't nostalgia, it's being mugged off Whisky. We backed the move on the promise of improving.

We haven't, it's as simple as that.

As for the retractable seating.....as I said, I hadn't even scratched the surface; stewarding, stadium access, Westfield.....the list is a long one.

Crying over spilled milk isn't my thing, but we have been properly done over.
1 x

Return to “Football Talk”