Real West Ham Fans Action Group: Official Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: Real West Ham Fans : Official Thread

Postby eskimo joe » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:32 pm

Pennywise wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:I don’t know why the silly old cunt even bothers.
Clearly he’s blissfully unaware that any remaining fragments of trust are now gone along with the tiny crumbs of credibility in any of his comments.
Leave it Dave G and stick to online scrabble mate.

Why did it take pressure from fan groups for them to realise that taking 7% interest on an £80m debt that wasn't actually being serviced is an outright fucking piss take? Love the club? Fans? Do me a fucking favour.

Why do they persist in lying about the world class stadium and facilities? Who in the name of fuck do they think is believing them?

Why do they never mention their very own promises in their numerous interviews or tweets? Apparently, we should be attempting to challenge for the CL places by now. The fact is to compete at the top table, you need to spend. One look at the league table in comparison to spend table shows you that they're not far off each other and never are. In terms of wages, last season we were 8th, in terms of transfer spend we were 11th: So, as of now, we 're about where we should be, which, of course, they know.

Those stats are overall spend by the way, if we talked about net vs gross spend, it looks even worse for them.

I, and many like me, backed the move, because we believed the bollocks coming out of Dildo towers. We believed that to move onto that fabled "next level" we needed to move to a better, more modern stadium. I'm afraid had I known then what I know now, I'd have fought that move with every fibre of my being.

Being mediocre is fine, we always have been as long as I've been going. Mid-table with the odd big result and odd cup run is absolutely fine.....but NOT at the expense of Upton fucking Park. If we were going to stay shit, I'd rather be shit at Upton Park than be shit at the London Stadium.

This is all compounded by taking a glance at the building site that used to be the Boleyn. We were told we couldn't get planning permission for the Chicken Run, we were told that we couldn't go any higher. One look at the blocks of flats now going up in place of that stand just confirms what Tone said above: They're lying shyster cunts who cannot be trusted.

I've never been on a protest march in my life, never really been too bothered, or I wasn't around to join.....I'll be joining this one as I and all my friends and family feel the same: We have had enough.

This has inadvertently turned into a bit of an essay, which I didn't mean it to. I could keep going, as it is I've only scratched the surface.

World class team in a world class stadium, saying it makes me want to puke.

Great post, Please give us part 2 of your rant i really enjoyed reading that, although the subject matter leaves a sour taste. Points nicely put.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Porterman

Postby Porterman » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:20 pm

Pennywise wrote:
Avit wrote:

Warmest congratulations mate .... and yes he is...

Thanks Avy, I'm sure he can be, but I can only judge on him on here and, put politely, his posts would suggest otherwise.

Asking me to swear on my 3 day old daughters life over some comment I made over 2 years ago?

Why wont you do it then?

But to be honest this has gone on long enough.

Im VERY CONFIDENT about what you said (and I think you are to but hey ho)....for the record I am useless with computing stuff so wouldnt know where to look or what to do with it anyway so mute point.

All I know is I am coming down for the game on March 10th and EXTREMELY looking forward to it.

The reason?

Simply that I am spending time with my daughter.

At least thats something we can agree on.
0 x

Thames

Re: Real West Ham Fans : Official Thread (video page 23)

Postby Thames » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:22 pm

All the very best lug holes, congratulations to your good lady and you, you 'TA jaffa' :i am genuinely amused: We did have fun :D Enjoy your wonderful girls mate ;)
0 x

IronsForever

Postby IronsForever » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:54 pm

People like Brady and the twins have no " real friends ". They have never been a part of a community. Instead of being part of a crowd they watched afar looking " down " on the crowd as rabble! Their long term aim was to drown out the hardcore fans and replace them with cooperate , visiting fans! They wanted to strip west ham of its heritage and identity and convert it into a global merry go round with passing trade so they could sell up one day and walk away from a club that has been stripped of everything but its soul. But now the soul has awaken and turned on them and will let everyone know just what lieing scum bags they are and back them into a corner. Walk away or do whats right!!
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Marco Boogers Boots

Postby Marco Boogers Boots » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:55 am

Some really good posts here.

Penny; well put.

I agree with others that we shouldn't look back as we can't bring Upton Park back, but at the same time the old place can't be forgotten.

It isn't about being dewy eyed and pining for the good old days. That stadium was our home and we left it purely and simply because of a pack of lies. That's where it all began, the day they started to sell that dream of "next level".

I was sucked in by it, as were many more. The stadium is a huge issue in this situation, it is the root of the lies. But worse, to me at least, is the underhand way in which they have financed that club. I completely understand that they are businessmen and you go in to business to make money. But by charging the interest they did? Not for me. Not by "fans".

The whole net spend issue also needs to be addressed. This, I'm led to believe, is only going to get worse for the Dildo Crew when the accounts are published. I hear it will show profit, and the shareholders taking out significant money (someone else may know more - Red??).

Our major shareholders taking money out, at a time that we have probably our worst transfer window ever, is unforgivable.

I know they won't sell, but they need to step away and put a full board in place. Like John Henry at Liverpool.

Though I have to admit, I do quite like the giant hot dogs at the new ground.
3 x

Pennywise

Postby Pennywise » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:53 am

Porterman wrote:
Pennywise wrote:
Thanks Avy, I'm sure he can be, but I can only judge on him on here and, put politely, his posts would suggest otherwise.

Asking me to swear on my 3 day old daughters life over some comment I made over 2 years ago?

Why wont you do it then?

But to be honest this has gone on long enough.

Im VERY CONFIDENT about what you said (and I think you are to but hey ho)....for the record I am useless with computing stuff so wouldnt know where to look or what to do with it anyway so mute point.

All I know is I am coming down for the game on March 10th and EXTREMELY looking forward to it.

The reason?

Simply that I am spending time with my daughter.

At least thats something we can agree on.

Grenfell.

There's nothing to agree with, why you're going to the game is for you to know, I haven't a scooby.

Have fun.
0 x

whu

Postby whu » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:36 pm

good video that from andy and micky

support the march on march 10th

0 x
Tell the truth or get out of our club - NO SURRENDER

hammerwell75

Postby hammerwell75 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:43 pm

Marco Boogers Boots wrote:Some really good posts here.

Penny; well put.

I agree with others that we shouldn't look back as we can't bring Upton Park back, but at the same time the old place can't be forgotten.

It isn't about being dewy eyed and pining for the good old days. That stadium was our home and we left it purely and simply because of a pack of lies. That's where it all began, the day they started to sell that dream of "next level".

I was sucked in by it, as were many more. The stadium is a huge issue in this situation, it is the root of the lies. But worse, to me at least, is the underhand way in which they have financed that club. I completely understand that they are businessmen and you go in to business to make money. But by charging the interest they did? Not for me. Not by "fans".

The whole net spend issue also needs to be addressed. This, I'm led to believe, is only going to get worse for the Dildo Crew when the accounts are published. I hear it will show profit, and the shareholders taking out significant money (someone else may know more - Red??).

Our major shareholders taking money out, at a time that we have probably our worst transfer window ever, is unforgivable.

I know they won't sell, but they need to step away and put a full board in place. Like John Henry at Liverpool.

Though I have to admit, I do quite like the giant hot dogs at the new ground.

goodpost:) I'm awaiting the day they start putting a fee on supporting the club , wouldn't put it past them to start charging the forums who display the club crest a image rights fee too .......
0 x

hammerwell75

Postby hammerwell75 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:57 pm

http://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2018 ... ter-groups

So is this their way of trying to call the March off ?? :o
0 x

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:15 pm

hammerwell75 wrote:http://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2018/february/15-february/west-ham-united-statement-dialogue-supporter-groups

So is this their way of trying to call the March off ?? :o

:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: running scared.....good
2 x

Return to “Football Talk”