Real West Ham Fans Action Group: Official Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 5984
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 16
x 62

Re: Real West Ham Fans : Official Thread (update page 35)

Post by Whiskyman » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:54 am

eskimo joe wrote:We know where the money has gone, don't think we miss the point, its not where it's. gone that's pissed people off so much it's where it was promised. The argument about making money can only go so far. Taking people for fools, the same.
Sums it up very well. It is the lies, and worse, the fact we are expected to believe them, that pisses me off. I do hate being treated like a thick cunt.

Even if I might be one.
0 x
I demand answers. And I demand them now. Why is there only one monopolies commission ?

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 3347
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 26
x 26

Re: Real West Ham Fans : Official Thread (update page 35)

Post by mkhammer » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:03 am

whu wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:As if to prove a point someone else made about "real" fans. This is one journo who the RWHFAG should have got on their side. He genuinely does have a feeling for West Ham.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l-fan.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
huge part of the groups job is done, message properly getting out there.

let's bang this fucking issue, shall we .... 'real' was meant as in the supporters are real and the board are not. also, I think the intention is to remove the word 'real' at some stage.
Agree mate,I always took it as a gesture towards the Board, as not knowing and understanding our
club,Hence not being Real Fans.....I thought most people got it TBH....

Also I will say I've met some Proper Real Fans ,that that for whatever reasons can't go to
matches..Money,health,travel....etc...as passionate as anyone..Still Real fans tho...

I had a spell of 5/6 years where I hardly went just the odd game when I could,but the passion
never ever went...
0 x

User avatar
whu
Posts: 1860
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 10:20 am
x 15
x 9

Re: Real West Ham Fans : Official Thread (update page 35)

Post by whu » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:20 am

Newmarket wrote:Woo explained the REAL bit the way I was going to and beat me to it .
I think an official statement to that effect needs to be made on this poste haste before other Sullivan noshing press boys jump on that particular bandwagon .

Just my opinion .


Oh and meeting in the boozer 3 hours before the march ? Sounds like a highly sensible thing to do .

Not.
lol

have a coffee ffs
0 x
Land based game. Pass and move. Simple.
Want a launching? Try NASA or Firework night.
We're West Ham. It's what we want. Now and always. Amen.

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 3347
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 26
x 26

Re: My idea going National

Post by mkhammer » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:26 am

3413 wrote:Look back a few days and I stated the fans group should issue a vote of no confidence.

Now it is all over Kumb, WHO and other West Ham sites.

Thank me later.
I gather you mean TRWHFG,issue a vote of no confidence against WHU board members... :?

A vote of No confidence is issued by members/shareholders of said group or organisation,saying they
do not support or agree with the people in authority....

You Can't issue a vote of no confidence on a group from a separate group/organisation....

Thank me later..... :lol:
0 x

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 3347
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 26
x 26

Re: Real West Ham Fans : Official Thread (update page 35)

Post by mkhammer » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:52 am

We mustn't lose sight of the fact we're just a group of football fans that are unhappy
with the finances and certain other things at our club,we are what we are......

We're not forming a political party or running for parliament...don't get to encumbered with
the PC stuff....just be sensible.
National press are gonna say whatever is best for them anyway,and it won't be much in our favour
whatever.

I'm concerned about some of the Flags and banners I've seen on the Facebook page,any
"Swearwords" or personal attacks on people, the Old bill are liable to confiscate,not saying they
will,but liable to..so would get them checked out first..

We just need to take every precaution to keep things smooth....
0 x

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 1342
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm
x 1
x 6

Re: Real West Ham Fans : Official Thread (update page 35)

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:57 am

Just wondering if Hymie and the midget will abseil from his chopper into the stadium to avoid the masses ?
0 x

User avatar
Porterman
Posts: 2537
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:49 am

Re: Real West Ham Fans : Official Thread (update page 35)

Post by Porterman » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:35 am

What's the plan if when you turn up at The OS on the 10th they are standing there with the keys and say " we have taken the money owed to us and the rest is In the biscuit tin in the office, turn the lights out after the game "?!
0 x

User avatar
eskimo joe
Posts: 4312
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:37 pm
x 8
x 12

Re: Real West Ham Fans : Official Thread (update page 35)

Post by eskimo joe » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:47 am

Porterman wrote:What's the plan if when you turn up at The OS on the 10th they are standing there with the keys and say " we have taken the money owed to us and the rest is In the biscuit tin in the office, turn the lights out after the game "?!
And do you think it is so likely to happen that plans for it will have to be made.? I seriously doubt it, its as likely to happen as you throwing a wad of twenties down in the middle of the shopping mall.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 3347
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 26
x 26

Re: My idea going National

Post by mkhammer » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:10 am

3413 wrote:
mkhammer wrote:
I gather you mean TRWHFG,issue a vote of no confidence against WHU board members... :?

A vote of No confidence is issued by members/shareholders of said group or organisation,saying they
do not support or agree with the people in authority....

You Can't issue a vote of no confidence on a group from a separate group/organisation....

Thank me later..... :i am genuinely amused:
Without wishing to offend, you really see a bit of a thicko trying to be intelligent.

Please show me on my posts where I state the phrase has to be actioned ? Yes, I didn’t.

A little lesson, for any campaign to resonate within the media it needs a quick, short sentence that portrays the message. Vote of no confidence to the board is ideal.
What do you want to do? Send an eight page book to the media stating everything from club badge through to no beer shelves. i am genuinely amused i am genuinely amused i am genuinely amused.

You may be a good foot soldier on the March but a general you’re most certainly not not.

For the record, I am not belittling you as you seem to have good intentions and can probably provide some good grunt but knowing your limitations may help the cause.

I'll always try and answer something if I can....But..
Seriously mate I have absolutely no idea what you talkin about... :lol:

It was a defined post from you,which i responded to,and you go off all over the bleedin place.
You need to read someones post,and respond to that, not change the subject matter.

YOU CANT HAVE A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IN SOMEONE ELSE'S BUSINESS.....FFS................
what part of that do you not get......

You talk in riddles and go of in tangents.

Like you say matey I'm a Thicko,so keep it simple for me......there's a good chap....
0 x

User avatar
eskimo joe
Posts: 4312
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:37 pm
x 8
x 12

Re: My idea going National

Post by eskimo joe » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:20 am

mkhammer wrote:
3413 wrote:
Without wishing to offend, you really see a bit of a thicko trying to be intelligent.

Please show me on my posts where I state the phrase has to be actioned ? Yes, I didn’t.

A little lesson, for any campaign to resonate within the media it needs a quick, short sentence that portrays the message. Vote of no confidence to the board is ideal.
What do you want to do? Send an eight page book to the media stating everything from club badge through to no beer shelves. i am genuinely amused i am genuinely amused i am genuinely amused.

You may be a good foot soldier on the March but a general you’re most certainly not not.

For the record, I am not belittling you as you seem to have good intentions and can probably provide some good grunt but knowing your limitations may help the cause.

I'll always try and answer something if I can....But..
Seriously mate I have absolutely no idea what you talkin about... :i am genuinely amused:

It was a defined post from you,which i responded to,and you go off all over the bleedin place.
You need to read someones post,and respond to that, not change the subject matter.

YOU CANT HAVE A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IN SOMEONE ELSE'S BUSINESS.....FFS................
what part of that do you not get......

You talk in riddles and go of in tangents.

Like you say matey I'm a Thicko,so keep it simple for me......there's a good chap....
Thought our vote was being cast with feet hitting tarmac. That says all that needs to be said as far as I'm concerned.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Post Reply

Social Media