HC Videos - cup of tea, mike, vlog & more

Chat about anything football related here!
Romford

Re: Swansea 4-1 WHU review

Post by Romford » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:01 am

Clayton wrote:
Romford , how many defensive players do you want on the pitch ? we had 7 to start with , playing a defensive 3-5-1-1 , playing 3 CB's Cresswell/Reid/Rice with Zabs/Evra as WB's ( thats another story WB's i am genuinely amused ) and Noble/Kouyate in the middle as the holding players aided by Lanzini. And then he sent on Byram as RWB and moved Zabs to a CB position , when we had a CB on the pitch in Kouyate , who should have been moved back there .
If you ask me he showed them to much respect , and showed he doesnt have any faith in our ability to win a game , playing creative attacking football . Thing is at the end of the day its all about opinions .
Only Kouyate i would call defensive when it comes to the middle....and we were defo short again in the centre of the park. I agree with Cheik as centreback...but then i would play him there all the time.

We didn't create anything...and didn't stop too much either. Thats not a great misture.

IMHO of course
0 x

Gonzo

Match review and crowd trouble

Post by Gonzo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:50 pm

Video here, many hammers chat folk were present today.

Here's our take on it all.

I'll try and upload the vlog tomorrow but it's mothers day and missus Gonzo might have other ideas.

On the train on the way home and pretty gutted. Much love to everyone that attended and suffering at home, we are all west ham and much more important than these temporary bastards.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x

Newmarket

Re: Match review and crowd trouble

Post by Newmarket » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:59 pm

Gonzo wrote:Video here, many hammers chat folk were present today.

Here's our take on it all.

I'll try and upload the vlog tomorrow but it's mothers day and missus Gonzo might have other ideas.

On the train on the way home and pretty gutted. Much love to everyone that attended and suffering at home, we are all west ham and much more important than these temporary bastards.

A sad day all round mate but inevitable I feel . Don’t suppose you lot were in party mood that’s for sure .

Strangely enough I’ve not long posted this vid on the match thread .

Safe journey .
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:20 pm

See Mike's back...
0 x

deanox

Post by deanox » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:33 am

No one likes to see pitch invasions, but ffs that was shit against fucking Burnley..FUCKING BURNLEY.... let it sink in, and if your only slightly peeved, then may I suggest you don’t give a fuck about our fucking great supporters.
In all my years I haven’t seen such shit cunt owners, even Brown was better than the dwarf cunt and that is saying something.
COYI ⚒⚒⚒
0 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

hammerwell75

Post by hammerwell75 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:29 am

deanox wrote:No one likes to see pitch invasions ⚒⚒⚒

Oh I don't know , I rarther liked the naked female ones :D :lol:

Have herd one of the board got hit with a coin too , I hope they return it to its right full owner , them 3 (unts have taken enough money from the Hammers fans...... whufc_crest
0 x

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:05 am

Don't see how anyone can criticise Noble for his actions tbh. Protesting in front of the directors box is one thing, it's the board people are supposed to be protesting about, but people running onto the pitch ? Come on. If somebody came running up to me at my place of work I'd have probably reacted the same way. The bloke could have had a knife or some other weapon FFS.

And much as I detest the dwarf and everything he stands for throwing coins is something else that is fucking dangerous and stupid. For a start it could have hit some other poor bastard in the eye. And of course because of a few idiotic cunts running onto the pitch and one prat hitting the dwarf with a coin the media is now mainly talking about those incidents instead of focusing on the legitimate protests which would otherwise have been the case.
0 x
I demand answers. And I demand them now. Why is there only one monopolies commission ?

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:05 am

deanox wrote:No one likes to see pitch invasions, but ffs that was shit against fucking Burnley..FUCKING BURNLEY.... let it sink in, and if your only slightly peeved, then may I suggest you don’t give a fuck about our fucking great supporters.
In all my years I haven’t seen such shit cunt owners, even Brown was better than the dwarf cunt and that is saying something.
COYI ⚒⚒⚒
Your right no one likes to see a pitch invasion , but we all know why it was done , even if we dont all agree with it .

What I dont understand is why your so angry it was against Burnley F.C . They are a well run club ( something we arent ) , have a very good manager ( which we dont ) and lets not forget they are in the top ten and are the best of the rest and that is after selling 2 of their best players ( Keane/Gray ) something we can only aspire to at the moment . And they have even managed to win the old 1st Division a couple of times something we have never done .

But I do agree , we have shite owners , and the sooner they are gone the better for all of us !
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:34 am

Blown out of all proportion by the anti West Ham media imo .
0 x

Gonzo

My Vlog from yesterday

Post by Gonzo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:07 pm

What can I say, it starts off alright then the rest you already know.

0 x

Social Media