HC Videos - cup of tea, mike, vlog & more

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: My Vlog from yesterday

Postby Brookbonds73 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:52 pm

Gonzo wrote:What can I say, it starts off alright then the rest you already know.

Well done chaps for that. A fucking sad day all round mate, but like Tone said, you can't keep taking the piss out of people and expect to get away with it. Sadly this is not going to stop and you can't blame anyone, we've been royally shafted from day one and the saddest part about it is that a lot of people don't really care anymore. The football side of things is just an afterthought now, people's attention are firmly on getting shot of the cancer within our club.
Personally I think it's a trend that we are going to see a lot more of, not just at our club, but football clubs up and down the country and Europe. Ordinary people like us from a working class background following a working class sport, are tired of rich people playing Russian roulette with a thing that a lot of ordinary people have enjoyed for most of their lives.
Football in general is corrupt from the very top down to the bottom and sadly as usual it's the fans that pay the price.
These people have no standards, no morals, no principles.
The only thing they understand is the greed and the never ending loyalty of the fans to help in obtaining their wealth.
A sad day indeed, but not unexpected, it's been coming for a long time.
11 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

cockneyhammer

Postby cockneyhammer » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:23 pm

just watched it after trying to get it to play really feel for you guys i am praying these shit cunt scum bags leave our club sorry for the language but i am boiling at the minute i can not put in to words my hatred for this scum

i new this was going to happen the minute they moved us out of the boleyn i can not put in to words my hatred for the scum yes that is what they are

i really wish i had a soloution for this but very sadly i do not have one where do we go from here? the thing i fear is if they do go down it could be another sunderland look where they are at the momment

all i can say from a personal point of view is i am praying we can do just ebough to stay up and pray someone can come in and buy the club but we are still stuck in the souless bowl

thanks for another very good blog kris and mike
3 x

alfie

Postby alfie » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:12 pm

Great blog Gonzo,even though I'm a Burnley fan I felt for your club..As us northern soulers would say ..UTC...KTF
4 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Postby Oziron » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:02 pm

Great vlog fellas....Its good to see all the shenanigans on a timeline. Quite depressing watching you all getting more morose as the afternoon wore on

Indeed a very sad day for WHU

(I did enjoy watching Danny fire up though.... 8-) 8-) 8-) )
1 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:06 pm

alfie wrote:Great blog Gonzo,even though I'm a Burnley fan I felt for your club..As us northern soulers would say ..UTC...KTF

Hello Alfie, we were talking about you yesterday. Cheers mate
1 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:07 pm

Oziron wrote:Great vlog fellas....Its good to see all the shenanigans on a timeline. Quite depressing watching you all getting more morose as the afternoon wore on

Indeed a very sad day for WHU

(I did enjoy watching Danny fire up though.... 8-) 8-) 8-) )

Cheers mate. The day didn't end well for Danny I'm sorry to say although I'll let him explain why if he wants to.
0 x

alfie

Postby alfie » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:44 pm

Gonzo wrote:
alfie wrote:Great blog Gonzo,even though I'm a Burnley fan I felt for your club..As us northern soulers would say ..UTC...KTF

Alreet Gonzo...all good I hope ? :D
1 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:33 pm

alfie wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Alreet Gonzo...all good I hope ? :D

Of course mate, we were speaking about you from the Hammers Mad days
1 x

downunda

Postby downunda » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:39 am

Great Vlog Gonzo, and the comment you made about keeping it running for the people overseas is much appreciated by me, and I'm sure by many others. It certainly helps to get a feeling of what is going on, no matter if it is good or bad.

Lets just hope it can be turned around, there are still some winnable games left.
1 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:59 am

downunda wrote:Great Vlog Gonzo, and the comment you made about keeping it running for the people overseas is much appreciated by me, and I'm sure by many others. It certainly helps to get a feeling of what is going on, no matter if it is good or bad.

Lets just hope it can be turned around, there are still some winnable games left.

You're welcome mate. I often get a foreign broadcast when I'm not at the games and am aware that you are a bit starved of footage on the TV.
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”