Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Chat about anything football related here!
Hildreth_1101

Re: Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Postby Hildreth_1101 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:46 pm

Well further on my earlier posts - My main issue with the owners isn't their transfer policy lack of spending, I think they supported Bilic well in the Summer, he just failed to deliver, it's the constant bullshit they come out with in the Press.

If they kept their mouths shut we might have pushed a few more deals through, but if they were also honest "look we don't want to spend 30 million on this player" then I'd be be happier with them. Even if they were honest and just said "We want to make a bit of money from this club, after all we did invest millions" then I'd be more respectful. But they gone with the 'pull wool over our eyes' approach by promising more than they can deliver and taking all the Credit for the success of transfers like Payet and Lanzini but blaming the manager when the signings don't work out at the time (Like Arnie).

That's my real issue, honestly if they had come out from day 1 and said we won't spend like a Crystal Palace because "We'd rather see a return in our investment" then I'd have some more respect for them than I do now. Instead of this "I watched West Ham from a boy" crap they come out with all the time. I am pretty sure most of us wouldn't loan our club several million pounds and charge interest on it would we?
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:12 am

Hildreth_1101 wrote:Well further on my earlier posts - My main issue with the owners isn't their transfer policy lack of spending, I think they supported Bilic well in the Summer, he just failed to deliver, it's the constant bullshit they come out with in the Press.

If they kept their mouths shut we might have pushed a few more deals through, but if they were also honest "look we don't want to spend 30 million on this player" then I'd be be happier with them. Even if they were honest and just said "We want to make a bit of money from this club, after all we did invest millions" then I'd be more respectful. But they gone with the 'pull wool over our eyes' approach by promising more than they can deliver and taking all the Credit for the success of transfers like Payet and Lanzini but blaming the manager when the signings don't work out at the time (Like Arnie).

That's my real issue, honestly if they had come out from day 1 and said we won't spend like a Crystal Palace because "We'd rather see a return in our investment" then I'd have some more respect for them than I do now. Instead of this "I watched West Ham from a boy" crap they come out with all the time. I am pretty sure most of us wouldn't loan our club several million pounds and charge interest on it would we?

I don't even think they needed to say anything at all mate. Most of us are adult enough to realise no one buys a Premier League football club for any reason other than to make money. Had they moved in and quietly gone about their business there wouldn't be the amount of grief there is now imo. But the dwarf doesn't do quietly, does he ?

The lie that winds me up more than any other, and there are some strong contenders, is the one about reducing the debt. Does the short arsed little KGB commissar wannabe think no one can read a fucking balance sheet. FFS the accounts are even published on the club website.

It really does show what a silly cunt the bloke really is.
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:10 pm

I just came across this,

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/12/05/david-sullivan-and-david-golds-10-point-west-ham-pledge-revisite/

To remind everyone what he posted on the WHU official site, and has now been removed.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is why the fans are unhappy
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:48 am

andyginbrasil wrote:I just came across this,

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/12/05/david-sullivan-and-david-golds-10-point-west-ham-pledge-revisite/

To remind everyone what he posted on the WHU official site, and has now been removed.... :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

This is why the fans are unhappy

Well they started off well enough with their pledge to sign only hungry players. The dwarf himself was the man totally responsible for bringing Benni McCarthy to West Ham.

And he was sure hungry enough by all accounts. ;)
1 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

Return to “Football Talk”