Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
grandad
Posts: 3414
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex
x 1

Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Post by grandad » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:00 am

Just been reading through forums ... twitters ... news feeds ... and googled your names

no one believes a word you 3 say anymore ( well a few sheep do ) that's us west ham united supporters and even other clubs can see what you are now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well its been coming since the day you 3 dogs walked into OUR club

as the old saying goes


IF YOU AINT ONE OF US YOU JUST WONT UNDERSTAND ( and none of you are )

Now have a nice day
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

User avatar
Flairon
Posts: 1464
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:45 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Post by Flairon » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:38 am

In fairness at the time they took over we needed them and there is a part of me that remains at least a tad grateful for that.

However, all goodwill has rapidly been eroded with the constant lies and/or misdirection. We are rapidly becoming a lasughing stock and that is not because of the fans now is it!?!
0 x
Flairon

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9503
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 1

Re: Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Post by Newmarket » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:42 am

Flairon wrote:In fairness at the time they took over we needed them and there is a part of me that remains at least a tad grateful for that.

However, all goodwill has rapidly been eroded with the constant lies and/or misdirection. We are rapidly becoming a lasughing stock and that is not because of the fans now is it!?!

Flair your first paragraph mate . You’re wrong they wasn’t the only show in town but that is what they STILL would have believe .
There was interest from other parties but they used the old West Ham fans routine to gain favour .

It was all lies mate .
It’s always been ALL lies .
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
Flairon
Posts: 1464
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:45 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Post by Flairon » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:12 am

Newmarket wrote:
Flairon wrote:In fairness at the time they took over we needed them and there is a part of me that remains at least a tad grateful for that.

However, all goodwill has rapidly been eroded with the constant lies and/or misdirection. We are rapidly becoming a lasughing stock and that is not because of the fans now is it!?!

Flair your first paragraph mate . You’re wrong they wasn’t the only show in town but that is what they STILL would have believe .
There was interest from other parties but they used the old West Ham fans routine to gain favour .

It was all lies mate .
It’s always been ALL lies .



Since I did not say, suggest, imply or otherwise infer that they were the only show in town I fail to see how my opening paragraph is wrong. We clearly needed them or for that matter someone else with sufficient funds to come in and steady the ship. They apparently made the best offer and to be fair to them set about sorting our finances out. For that I remain grateful.
Last edited by Flairon on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Flairon

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 6692
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 1

Re: Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Post by ToneLoc » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:12 am

Flairon wrote:
Newmarket wrote:Flair your first paragraph mate . You’re wrong they wasn’t the only show in town but that is what they STILL would have believe .
There was interest from other parties but they used the old West Ham fans routine to gain favour .

It was all lies mate .
It’s always been ALL lies .



Since I did not say, suggest, imply or infer that they were the only show in town I fail to see hoe my opening paragraph is wrong. We clearly needed them or for that matter someone else with sufficient funds to come in and steady the ship. They apparently made the best offer and to be fair to them set about sorting our finances out. For that I remain grateful.

“Grateful’s” far too much a word for me.
They invested to sell Upton Park, move into a large, cheap stadium and to make huge profit. They did not invest to save our bacon.
So I’ll save my own gratitude for someone who comes in with some genuinely good intentions and/or with a business model that actually factors in “footballing performance” alongside lining their own pockets.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 5810
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 2

Re: Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Post by Whiskyman » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:49 am

Flairon wrote:In fairness at the time they took over we needed them and there is a part of me that remains at least a tad grateful for that.

However, all goodwill has rapidly been eroded with the constant lies and/or misdirection. We are rapidly becoming a lasughing stock and that is not because of the fans now is it!?!


Mate, you are so, so wrong with your first paragraph but you are spot on with your second one.

Let's get it absolutely clear. If the dwarf and the dribbler hadn't bought the club someone else would have. That is an absolute fact. Of course the alternative buyers could have been worse, although many would argue that the present level of unbelievable incompetence would be difficult to replicate, never mind actually surpass, but they could also have proven to be better. Unfortunately we will never know because we are saddled with a pair of egotistical buffoons who treat everyone as having an IQ smaller than their fucking shoe size.
0 x
I demand answers. And I demand them now. Why is there only one monopolies commission ?

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 3232
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am

Re: Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Post by mkhammer » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:00 am

I think maybe part of what happened is that when other People who might have been interested saw
these guys who were Supposedly West Ham fans were in.....They dropped any interest thinking
that if they won control the fan base would resent them for stopping West Ham "Fans" taking over..

Just surmising,but it would enter my thinking,if a potential buyer...plus we don't know if they
had some inside Info on the Iconic that no one else knew...again surmising
0 x

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 5810
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 2

Re: Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Post by Whiskyman » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:05 am

mkhammer wrote:I think maybe part of what happened is that when other People who might have been interested saw
these guys who were Supposedly West Ham fans were in.....They dropped any interest thinking
that if they won control the fan base would resent them for stopping West Ham "Fans" taking over..

Just surmising,but it would enter my thinking,if a potential buyer...plus we don't know if they
had some inside Info on the Iconic that no one else knew...again surmising


Everyone knew the Olympics were coming to London at that time and so everyone knew there would be a stadium built to hold them in. I would be very surprised if the future of that stadium wasn't very much in the thinking of any of the groups who were doing due diligence on the club at the time.

And I'd bet there were very few people gullible enough, even then, to believe all the "We're West Ham Fans" bollocks that was being touted around even back then.
0 x
I demand answers. And I demand them now. Why is there only one monopolies commission ?

User avatar
jameskel
Posts: 1331
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 11:22 pm
x 2

Re: Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Post by jameskel » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:09 am

Of course they knew about the theme park. The sale of UP (Fuck off Boleyn), and the additional crowd revenue. If they were REAL fans, they would have cleared the debt instantly, and then moved the club forward.

Instead, the cunts have taken out payday loans and made a profit in the Jan transfer window

Cunts
0 x
Taans can fuck right off

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 3124
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 3

Re: Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Post by terrya1965 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:10 am

ToneLoc wrote:
Flairon wrote:

Since I did not say, suggest, imply or infer that they were the only show in town I fail to see hoe my opening paragraph is wrong. We clearly needed them or for that matter someone else with sufficient funds to come in and steady the ship. They apparently made the best offer and to be fair to them set about sorting our finances out. For that I remain grateful.

“Grateful’s” far too much a word for me.
They invested to sell Upton Park, move into a large, cheap stadium and to make huge profit. They did not invest to save our bacon.
So I’ll save my own gratitude for someone who comes in with some genuinely good intentions and/or with a business model that actually factors in “footballing performance” alongside lining their own pockets.


They brought this club for one reason..The Olympic Stadium.

These 2 have at least DOUBLED their wealth since they have brought us and that`s without the money made if they sold us.
0 x

Post Reply