Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 4657
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Re: Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Postby Whiskyman » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:46 am

Hildreth_1101 wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
Mate, you are so, so wrong with your first paragraph but you are spot on with your second one.

Let's get it absolutely clear. If the dwarf and the dribbler hadn't bought the club someone else would have. That is an absolute fact. Of course the alternative buyers could have been worse, although many would argue that the present level of unbelievable incompetence would be difficult to replicate, never mind actually surpass, but they could also have proven to be better. Unfortunately we will never know because we are saddled with a pair of egotistical buffoons who treat everyone as having an IQ smaller than their fucking shoe size.



But before they came, we were run by much worse people, 100% we were run by clowns who let our manager by any odd journeyman for whatever money - Sort of people who ran the likes of Coventry and Orient into plummet.



I completely agree Magnusson was a clown, but in fairness to Gudmundsson he did sack him just before the financial crash wiped him out.

However, and imo it's a very big HOWEVER. If you employ a manager to run the team surely he should be allowed to spend whatever money is allocated for transfers on the players of his choosing ?
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

User avatar
Flairon
Posts: 1262
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:45 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Postby Flairon » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:49 pm

Hammersaurus wrote:
Flairon wrote:
It is not a matter of right or wrong for fucks sake, it is a matter of opinion. At the end of the day we needed them or someone else to buy the club. It is a fact that they did and steadied the ship at a time it was needed. It matters not that someone else could or might have. We needed someone to do so and they did. That is all that I said. There is no hidden message to my opening paragraph. Would it have been more palatable had I said, I remain grateful that someone came in to steady the ship!?!


Your the only bloke here who thinks these fuckers should get thankyous from us fans. course we need someone to take us over when we was in the shit but not these two cunts. hard to think some people still licking their arses. start your own march supporting the davids and see how many join in.


HEAR, HEAR!
0 x
Flairon

User avatar
Flairon
Posts: 1262
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:45 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Postby Flairon » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:55 pm

Hammersaurus wrote:
Flairon wrote:
It is not a matter of right or wrong for fucks sake, it is a matter of opinion. At the end of the day we needed them or someone else to buy the club. It is a fact that they did and steadied the ship at a time it was needed. It matters not that someone else could or might have. We needed someone to do so and they did. That is all that I said. There is no hidden message to my opening paragraph. Would it have been more palatable had I said, I remain grateful that someone came in to steady the ship!?!


Your the only bloke here who thinks these fuckers should get thankyous from us fans. course we need someone to take us over when we was in the shit but not these two cunts. hard to think some people still licking their arses. start your own march supporting the davids and see how many join in.



Hold your horses mate. Where did I say they should be given thanks!?! My exact words were "In fairness at the time they took over we needed them and there is a part of me that remains at least a tad grateful for that." I have further clarified that statement in subsequent posts and at no time did I say anybody should give them thanks.

Do not put words in my mouth or attempt to credit me with stating something I plainly did not! To suggest that I am licking their ass clearly shows you did not read my original post in it's entirety.
0 x
Flairon

Hammersaurus
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Re: Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Postby Hammersaurus » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:24 pm

Flairon wrote:
Hammersaurus wrote:
Your the only bloke here who thinks these fuckers should get thankyous from us fans. course we need someone to take us over when we was in the shit but not these two cunts. hard to think some people still licking their arses. start your own march supporting the davids and see how many join in.


HEAR, HEAR!


You agree with me then. you must be some sort of idiot kissing sullivans arse one minute and then saying hear hear whne someone calls you out for it. go back to being basil brush it suits you better. knob.
0 x

Hammersaurus
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Re: Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Postby Hammersaurus » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:27 pm

Flairon wrote:
Hammersaurus wrote:
Your the only bloke here who thinks these fuckers should get thankyous from us fans. course we need someone to take us over when we was in the shit but not these two cunts. hard to think some people still licking their arses. start your own march supporting the davids and see how many join in.



Hold your horses mate. Where did I say they should be given thanks!?! My exact words were "In fairness at the time they took over we needed them and there is a part of me that remains at least a tad grateful for that." I have further clarified that statement in subsequent posts and at no time did I say anybody should give them thanks.

Do not put words in my mouth or attempt to credit me with stating something I plainly did not! To suggest that I am licking their ass clearly shows you did not read my original post in it's entirety.


Make your fucking mind up. you said your gratefull for them buying the club then your saying you didnt say it. then you pull up other posters who call you out. give it a fucking rest sullivan nosher.
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 8894
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Postby Newmarket » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:32 pm

:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
1 x

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 4657
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Re: Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Postby Whiskyman » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:45 am

Hammersaurus wrote:
Flairon wrote:
HEAR, HEAR!


You agree with me then. you must be some sort of idiot kissing sullivans arse one minute and then saying hear hear whne someone calls you out for it. go back to being basil brush it suits you better. knob.


Go on then. I'll take the bait.

Boom, fucking boom. ;)

Basil Brush ffs. :i am genuinely amused:
1 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

User avatar
Flairon
Posts: 1262
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:45 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Postby Flairon » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:20 pm

Hammersaurus wrote:
Flairon wrote:

Hold your horses mate. Where did I say they should be given thanks!?! My exact words were "In fairness at the time they took over we needed them and there is a part of me that remains at least a tad grateful for that." I have further clarified that statement in subsequent posts and at no time did I say anybody should give them thanks.

Do not put words in my mouth or attempt to credit me with stating something I plainly did not! To suggest that I am licking their ass clearly shows you did not read my original post in it's entirety.


Make your fucking mind up. you said your gratefull for them buying the club then your saying you didnt say it. then you pull up other posters who call you out. give it a fucking rest sullivan nosher.



Read the original post in it's entirety. If you cannot work it out, I cannot help you. For the avoidance of doubt, whilst I said I was grateful that they stepped in when we needed them to do so, I would have equally grateful had it been someone else. I fail to see how that qualifies ass licking. Still what ever floats your boat.
0 x
Flairon

User avatar
Flairon
Posts: 1262
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:45 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Postby Flairon » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:21 pm

Hammersaurus wrote:
Flairon wrote:

Hold your horses mate. Where did I say they should be given thanks!?! My exact words were "In fairness at the time they took over we needed them and there is a part of me that remains at least a tad grateful for that." I have further clarified that statement in subsequent posts and at no time did I say anybody should give them thanks.

Do not put words in my mouth or attempt to credit me with stating something I plainly did not! To suggest that I am licking their ass clearly shows you did not read my original post in it's entirety.


Make your fucking mind up. you said your gratefull for them buying the club then your saying you didnt say it. then you pull up other posters who call you out. give it a fucking rest sullivan nosher.



Yawn............
0 x
Flairon

User avatar
eskimo joe
Posts: 3985
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: Liar ... bigger liar... and monster liar Sullivan

Postby eskimo joe » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:26 am

" We needed someone " to steady the boat. Unfortunately we got them.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.


Return to “Football Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1985whu, Gonzo and 15 guests