I’m surprised some people don’t like me as I have a good heart", 

Chat about anything football related here!
mkhammer

Re: I’m surprised some people don’t like me as I have a good heart", 

Postby mkhammer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:04 am

tassiehammer wrote:
thomasswe wrote:Well he's certainly won me over. Before he bacame a hammer I used to think he was the definition of a douche. Attitude problems, tattoos and a douchy look in general (sorry arnie). But he has showed spirit in tough times and deserves all the credit he is given now. To be fair I can't remember someone upping his game so much in such a short while.

HOTY so far

Talking to my brother after the Watford game, he was there, and we were saying pretty much the same as you. I said HOTY and he said definitely as long as no more injuries. Colins as a fans favourite but as a player who will drag us away from relegation then Arnie is the man.

Adrian for me....Lost his place because our owners wanted some Kudos with a big name,but
fought back......and is playing really well..Top Man... :D
0 x

Baddowhammer

Postby Baddowhammer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:16 am

It sounds like a motivational thing to me I saw the wry smile on MOTD he's a similar character to Di Canio in some ways, he likes to do the unexpected and plays better with a grudge. COYI
0 x

thomasswe

Postby thomasswe » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:45 am

Marco Boogers Boots wrote:
thomasswe wrote:Well he's certainly won me over. Before he bacame a hammer I used to think he was the definition of a douche. Attitude problems, tattoos and a douchy look in general (sorry arnie). But he has showed spirit in tough times and deserves all the credit he is given now. To be fair I can't remember someone upping his game so much in such a short while.

HOTY so far

So tattoos are part of "the definition of a douche"?

Fuck off you judgmental, sanctimonious prick.

Also how am i sanctimonial? I don't have any tattoos and my values, morals, ethics etc are goddamn great!
1 x

Shortshanks

Postby Shortshanks » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:40 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
only1salty wrote:Stats mean fuck all to people who actually watch the game.

Dowie and Carlton Cole. Both not exactly blessed in the stats department but would run through a fucking wall for the team

Work hard and you will be appreciated - simple concept. If you have some talent to go with it then you will be stuck on a wall at the iconic stadium with excellent transport links.

So that's why Dowie was so fucking ugly then.....ran through too many walls... :i am genuinely amused:

But you appreciated him ? i am genuinely amused
0 x

Hildreth_1101

Postby Hildreth_1101 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:56 pm

I think some people need to convince fans over a longer period of time.

Arnie's been in super form since Moyes came in, for sure, can he sustain it for the rest of the season?

If the big boys come calling, will he do what he did at Stoke and gladly move away?

Okay the Stoke fans absolutely rinsed him when we went there so his celebrating of his goal and Irons hand signal was kind of justified in it's own way but how will he react when he comes back here?

Jury is still out on him in my eyes, obviously he's got a lot of quality, he needs consistency - Moyes is using him well tbf to him and gotten the best out of him. If this continues and we get a Top 10 finish, I am all for keeping Moyes, he seems to enjoy working with better players when we got them available.

If he keeps this form up and stays with us for some more good years, we'll have a new Icon but footballers these days mostly don't have the same passion for a football club then they did even 15-20 years ago. We gave Payet everything and he threw a strop and refused to play, so we're right to be reserved about our new Star player.
1 x

Marco Boogers Boots

Postby Marco Boogers Boots » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:21 am

thomasswe wrote:
So tattoos are part of "the definition of a douche"?

Fuck off you judgmental, sanctimonious prick.

Also how am i sanctimonial? I don't have any tattoos and my values, morals, ethics etc are goddamn great!
I

I typed that in the heat of the moment (I do have tattoos! :D )

What I should have said was that your comment came across that way. I don't know you, so clearly can't say if you are.

Let's move on.

You cunt. :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

thomasswe

Postby thomasswe » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:30 am

thomasswe wrote:
I

What I should have said was that your comment came across that way. I don't know you, so clearly can't say if you are.

Let's move on.

I don't actually think what i wrote, I was trying to have a bit of a sarcastic undertone. But i might have failed and came across as a judgemental cunt instead! I think my english is decent but It's not my first language.

I had to look up the word sanctimonial.

All good!
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:17 pm

thomasswe wrote:
Marco Boogers Boots wrote:I

Let's move on.

I had to look up the word sanctimonial.

All good!

I actually thought that :i am genuinely amused: ;)
1 x

Return to “Football Talk”