I’m surprised some people don’t like me as I have a good heart", 

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: I’m surprised some people don’t like me as I have a good heart", 

Postby Newmarket » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:35 pm

Shortshanks wrote:Shows how fickle some are on here. Where are all the jokers who were slagging him and Hernandez off not long ago. Also include Lanzini in that. You clearly don't know what a decent player is even though the stats are there staring you in the face !!

I think he’s a very good player but I didn’t want him at the club because he’s a moody cunt who puts the effort in as and when he feels like it .
He was like it at Stoke and everywhere he’s played before that as well .

So what we saw at the start of the season was exactly what I was expecting to see and history tells us that it won’t be long before we see that player again .

Of course I hope I’m wrong because he has shown in his last 6 or 7 games what he’s capable of so if he can show consistency I would say we have a star on our hands .
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Shortshanks

Postby Shortshanks » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:37 pm

Hernandez and Lanzini always showed above average ability. Unfortunately the service and support they receive when they're not playing in unison and with Arnie in the mix as well is abysmal and the stats also highlight that.
0 x

BCHammer

Postby BCHammer » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:15 pm

Relationships are two way things. If he continues to apply himself and continue his present form he will be a legend here and be loved by the fans. If he is a moody git with performances to match, then people wont like him, simples.

I have to say that I love the present Marco and have not felt like this about a player since Paolo. So if youre reading this Marco, I love you already and if you keep it up, commit yourself to us and do it for a few more seasons, Im sure most of East London will not only love you now, but for a very long time after you hang up your boots. #potentiallegendinthemaking #youknowyoucan
1 x

only1salty

Postby only1salty » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:02 pm

Stats mean fuck all to people who actually watch the game.

Dowie and Carlton Cole. Both not exactly blessed in the stats department but would run through a fucking wall for the team

Work hard and you will be appreciated - simple concept. If you have some talent to go with it then you will be stuck on a wall at the iconic stadium with excellent transport links.
0 x

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:05 pm

BCHammer wrote:I have to say that I love the present Marco and have not felt like this about a player since Paolo.

I felt this way about a little player called Dmitri.
We all know where that went though.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

JayK

Postby JayK » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:17 pm

I thought this was a numbers thread
1 x
COYI!!!

Noni

Postby Noni » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:47 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Shortshanks wrote:Shows how fickle some are on here. Where are all the jokers who were slagging him and Hernandez off not long ago. Also include Lanzini in that. You clearly don't know what a decent player is even though the stats are there staring you in the face !!

I think he’s a very good player but I didn’t want him at the club because he’s a moody cunt who puts the effort in as and when he feels like it .
He was like it at Stoke and everywhere he’s played before that as well .

So what we saw at the start of the season was exactly what I was expecting to see and history tells us that it won’t be long before we see that player again .

Of course I hope I’m wrong because he has shown in his last 6 or 7 games what he’s capable of so if he can show consistency I would say we have a star on our hands .

The team and manager should all give him a kiss and group hug. He would like that!!! :D
0 x

Shortshanks

Postby Shortshanks » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:46 pm

only1salty wrote:Stats mean fuck all to people who actually watch the game.

Dowie and Carlton Cole. Both not exactly blessed in the stats department but would run through a fucking wall for the team

Work hard and you will be appreciated - simple concept. If you have some talent to go with it then you will be stuck on a wall at the iconic stadium with excellent transport links.

Well I'm sorry to disappoint you but stats do tend to highlight the better players. You actually prove what I am saying anyway because Dowie and Carlton Cole were not appreciated by the supporters for the simple reason they expect more than someone just running around. They were at times unmercilessly barracked and slagged off on here. We're in one of the top leagues in the world for goodness sake and effort alone has no place in it. And if you do have some talent then it will show up in the stats. Dont believe me? just go and have a look.
0 x

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:44 pm

Moyes plays Arnie through the middle,which I think he prefers,while Bilic stuck him out on the wing.

I think his thriving in that position and long may it continue.

If the fans take him to their hearts,he'll love it.
0 x

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:52 pm

only1salty wrote:Stats mean fuck all to people who actually watch the game.

So that's why Dowie was so fucking ugly then.....ran through too many walls... :lol:
3 x

Return to “Football Talk”