Chat about anything football related here!
- Posts: 1625
- Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:49 am
Thank god we didn’t loan this sicknote
Off for West Brom inside three minutes with a hamstring
- Posts: 1214
- Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 11:14 pm
Rodrigues looked more livelier than Sturridge. Sturridge is well past his sell-by-date.
- Posts: 6228
- Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm
- x 3
- x 4
punkrockhammer wrote:Thank god we didn’t loan this sicknote
Off for West Brom inside three minutes with a hamstring :i am genuinely amused:
- Posts: 4448
- Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
- x 1
Yeah, but what a three minutes though.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.
- Posts: 2287
- Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:47 pm
He spends so much time injured!
I wonder if he is related to AC?
- Posts: 372
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:46 pm
- Location: Norfolk coast
Hurt at work? You could be entitled to compensation.
Call Sturridge & Carroll Injury Claims for free advice now.
The only West Ham fan in the village...
- Posts: 396
- Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:31 am
I don’t know what happened but he is a proper West Ham signing. How is he not sat in our treatment room?
- Posts: 2030
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:04 am
Brookbonds73 wrote:Yeah, but what a three minutes though.
As I always say to the missus BB.
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:01 am
proper sicknote that boy
- Posts: 1576
- Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 3:18 pm
- Location: Austin TX
Waste of space, just like Carroll.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"