How would you set up with Lanzini and Antonio fit?

Chat about anything football related here!
Baddowhammer

Re: How would you set up with Lanzini and Antonio fit?

Postby Baddowhammer » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:46 am

It is difficult to fit them all in,one thing is for sure,we can't get used to Mario because they ain't buying players for what Inter want for him. COYI
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:47 am

Porterman wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
Watford may be shit. But they have the same amount of points that we do and more than around half the teams playing in the division. Which says it all really. They are one of the sides, like us, in there to make up the numbers. Outside the top 5 or 6 teams the quality of football on display is fairly mundane.

Liverpool are one of the teams with better players than the rest and so play better football than most. How many of our team would get into the Liverpool squad, never mind the starting eleven ? If we try to play them at football we'll be thrashed, if we park the bus we may get away with just losing. Or if we're lucky snatch a point as we did at Wembley against Spurs.

That may be unpalatable but it is a way of life for clubs at our level. And before anyone says they'd rather see us in the Championship playing "attractive football" , we should remember that Arnautovic and Lanzini, two of the players who are better to watch than most of the huffers and puffers, and possibly a few others, won't hang around to provide the quality. But never mind, I'm sure there's a modern day Matty Taylor or Sam Baldock out there somewhere.

Thats far far too sensible a post to be putting anywhere near here mate.

MOYES......OUT,OUT,OUT ( He shouldnt even be a Mangager because....eh well BECAUSE !!).

It will be fun with Shtevie at Doncaster on a Tuesday night though.

I’m rather hoping that first rather droll sentence of yours was directed at my post rather than whisks :D

Are you suggesting that I want Moyes gone cos he may field a TOO attacking line up ?

Cos if you read it again you see that that is my fear and that I think we should field a defensive line up (comparatively) otherwise we’ll get smashed and that parking the proverbial bus (whether you like it or not) is what Moyes is good at and is imo our only chance of getting a point .

I thought you’d be on your way down here to pay me on the back and say well done rather than posting yet another snidey sarcastic comment !
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:52 am

Newmarket wrote:
Porterman wrote:

MOYES......OUT,OUT,OUT ( He shouldnt even be a Mangager because....eh well BECAUSE !!).

I’m rather hoping that first rather droll sentence of yours was directed at my post rather than whisks :D

I am deeply wounded. You can be so cruel and unfeeling at times. Cunt ;) ;)
1 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:43 pm

Moyes preferred setup is a 4- 2-3-1 , would like him to at least have a go at this , especially now hes getting the majority of our best attackers back and coming into form , and Kouyates improvement of late . Still think we need defenders with pace , a RB who can cross (Ola Aina ) and a CB who can actually pass the ball ( Pontus Jansson ) . Still think we need a DM ( Danilo Pereira ) to play in front of the back four and be the enforcer with Mario alongside him . Any way heres my team .

startingeleven.jpg
startingeleven.jpg (40.24 KiB) Viewed 323 times
0 x

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:51 pm

Baddowhammer wrote:It is difficult to fit them all in,one thing is for sure,we can't get used to Mario because they ain't buying players for what Inter want for him. COYI

Dont you know with the change in transfer policy at the club , they are going to surprise us all and actually buy Mario and Danilo Pereira for the combined cost of £80m . :roll:
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:12 pm

Clayton wrote:Moyes preferred setup is a 4- 2-3-1 , would like him to at least have a go at this , especially now hes getting the majority of our best attackers back and coming into form , and Kouyates improvement of late . Still think we need defenders with pace , a RB who can cross (Ola Aina ) and a CB who can actually pass the ball ( Pontus Jansson ) . Still think we need a DM ( Danilo Pereira ) to play in front of the back four and be the enforcer with Mario alongside him . Any way heres my team .

startingeleven.jpg

You know , with a proper DM and a pacy RB that could work .

Asking for trouble this weekend though , for example .
0 x

Porterman

Postby Porterman » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:16 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Porterman wrote:

Are you suggesting that I want Moyes gone cos he may field a TOO attacking line up ?

Cos if you read it again you see that that is my fear and that I think we should field a defensive line up (comparatively) otherwise we’ll get smashed and that parking the proverbial bus (whether you like it or not) is what Moyes is good at and is imo our only chance of getting a point .

I thought you’d be on your way down here to pay me on the back and say well done rather than posting yet another snidey sarcastic comment !

1) You are too full of your own importance.

2) See above.
1 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:18 pm

Porterman wrote:
Newmarket wrote:I’m rather hoping that first rather droll sentence of yours was directed at my post rather than whisks :D

1) You are too full of your own importance.

2) See above.

And you sir are a horrible cunt .
3 x

jameskel

Postby jameskel » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:46 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Porterman, you are a fucking odd cunt.

Dark room, wank mags and soiled pants. The life and times of Porterman
1 x
Taans can fuck right off

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:37 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Clayton wrote:Moyes preferred setup is a 4- 2-3-1 , would like him to at least have a go at this , especially now hes getting the majority of our best attackers back and coming into form , and Kouyates improvement of late . Still think we need defenders with pace , a RB who can cross (Ola Aina ) and a CB who can actually pass the ball ( Pontus Jansson ) . Still think we need a DM ( Danilo Pereira ) to play in front of the back four and be the enforcer with Mario alongside him . Any way heres my team .

startingeleven.jpg

You know , with a proper DM and a pacy RB that could work .

Asking for trouble this weekend though , for example .

You're far too pessimistic mate. In spite of your deeply wounding post earlier, I am still hurt btw although I don't expect you give a fuck, you have my personal assurance we will not, I repeat NOT be defeated this weekend.

Irrespective of any formation, refereeing aberration or act of fucking god. Which is ironic because I don't believe in god.
1 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

Return to “Football Talk”