How would you set up with Lanzini and Antonio fit?

Chat about anything football related here!
Hammertime

Re: How would you set up with Lanzini and Antonio fit?

Postby Hammertime » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:19 pm

Clayton wrote:Moyes preferred setup is a 4- 2-3-1 , would like him to at least have a go at this , especially now hes getting the majority of our best attackers back and coming into form , and Kouyates improvement of late . Still think we need defenders with pace , a RB who can cross (Ola Aina ) and a CB who can actually pass the ball ( Pontus Jansson ) . Still think we need a DM ( Danilo Pereira ) to play in front of the back four and be the enforcer with Mario alongside him . Any way heres my team .

startingeleven.jpg

The only problem I see here is the lack of width while trying to accommodate Arnie & Hernandez in central roles. With Lanzini & Mario playing, I think it's one or the other of the Austrian and the Mexican and based on current form I'd have to pick Arnie. That frees up Cresswell into the back 3 with Antonio in front of him. That also pushes Zabba up on the right, where hopefully Mario could be in front of him. The engine of Antonio on the left along with Cresswell, a natural left back, would mean Kouyate could cover Zabba and leave Noble in a central marking role and in a position to link with Lanzini.

Adrian

Collins Ogbog Cresswell

Zabba Kouyate Noble Antonio

Mario Lanzini
Arnie

As I said elsewhere, everyone fit and back off suspension would leave a subs bench from Chicharito, Masuaku, Reid, Fonte, Rice, Byram & Hugill which is as deep a squad as we would have seen in awhile.
0 x

Porterman

Postby Porterman » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:16 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Porterman wrote:
1) You are too full of your own importance.

2) See above.

And you sir are a horrible cunt .

Sorry if I sound ungrateful but it was NOWT to do with me what caused the issue.

You really shouldn't be moderating though should you with that streak in you.

Poor poor stuff.

Going to take a sabbatical ( choice not due to some strange goings ons)!!

Reasons are pretty simple.

Lack of rational debate at times and abhorrent liars who don't want to take responsibility for their stuff.

Enjoy your March and hopefully you get great pleasure watching Shtevie marshalling Lee Cattermole in some of the big games next season at Walsall and the likes.

I will be thinking fondly of you.
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:26 pm

This ignore function is great . I strongly recommend it to anybody that is thoroughly pissed off with the inane rantings of an Oaf :i am genuinely amused:
3 x

Towie

Postby Towie » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:58 pm

Newmarket wrote:This ignore function is great . I strongly recommend it to anybody that is thoroughly pissed off with the inane rantings of an Oaf :i am genuinely amused:

goodpost:)
0 x

IronsForever

Postby IronsForever » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:34 pm

HA HA HA At the end of the day you are fueling a guy that loves to wind up the English. You can't win!!
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:16 am

Towie wrote:
Newmarket wrote:This ignore function is great . I strongly recommend it to anybody that is thoroughly pissed off with the inane rantings of an Oaf :i am genuinely amused:

It doesn't work when I try to switch myself off. ;)

But the secret is don't get pissed off, get pissed. It's more fun.

I kind of like these "resignation" posts though. Beats the normal "Dear Employer please stick your job where the sun doesn't shine" stuff.
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:10 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Towie wrote:

It doesn't work when I try to switch myself off. ;)

But the secret is don't get pissed off, get pissed. It's more fun.

I kind of like these "resignation" posts though. Beats the normal "Dear Employer please stick your job where the sun doesn't shine" stuff.

I couldn’t do what I wanted to do though :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”