BILLY BONDS FUNCTION ROMFORD UNITED SSC

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
belfasthammer
Posts: 1891
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:02 pm

BILLY BONDS FUNCTION ROMFORD UNITED SSC

Postby belfasthammer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:34 pm

Hi guys
Myself and a few Belfast chums have booked flights and hotel for Fri 13 April to Sun We were hoping to go to the function in Romford. After booking flights etc we have discovered that these tickets have sold out If anyone has contact connected with the event let me know and it would be greatly appreciated.

Peter aka Belfasthammer
BTW if unsuccessful will just have to enjoy the delights of London
0 x

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 5158
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Re: BILLY BONDS FUNCTION ROMFORD UNITED SSC

Postby Whiskyman » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:24 pm

Just a suggestion but why not try e mailing the Romford United Services Club and explain your situation. They might bend the rules and allow a few extra people in given your circumstances.

And even if they say sorry you haven't lost anything. Good luck

28 MAWNEY ROAD,
ROMFORD,
RM7 7HB
Tel: 01708762743

Only e mail on their website is this one but if you ring the club they may have a better one. Hope it helps.

https://www.skiddle.com/venues/28656/
1 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

User avatar
tassiehammer
Posts: 989
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:21 am
Location: tasmania

Re: BILLY BONDS FUNCTION ROMFORD UNITED SSC

Postby tassiehammer » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:51 am

belfasthammer wrote:Hi guys
Myself and a few Belfast chums have booked flights and hotel for Fri 13 April to Sun We were hoping to go to the function in Romford. After booking flights etc we have discovered that these tickets have sold out If anyone has contact connected with the event let me know and it would be greatly appreciated.

Peter aka Belfasthammer
BTW if unsuccessful will just have to enjoy the delights of London

Good luck with your quest BH. I' m hoping my bro-in-law got a ticket, he goes to all the old hammer functions. I managed to get the Bonzo testimonial program in the auction for Isla, thanks to Red & Wokinghammer, and if he goes he'll get the great man's autograph on it.

Ps Have you thought about changing your travel date? You might have flight to yourself. :lol:
0 x

User avatar
eskimo joe
Posts: 4148
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: BILLY BONDS FUNCTION ROMFORD UNITED SSC

Postby eskimo joe » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:47 am

tassiehammer wrote:
belfasthammer wrote:Hi guys
Myself and a few Belfast chums have booked flights and hotel for Fri 13 April to Sun We were hoping to go to the function in Romford. After booking flights etc we have discovered that these tickets have sold out If anyone has contact connected with the event let me know and it would be greatly appreciated.

Peter aka Belfasthammer
BTW if unsuccessful will just have to enjoy the delights of London

Good luck with your quest BH. I' m hoping my bro-in-law got a ticket, he goes to all the old hammer functions. I managed to get the Bonzo testimonial program in the auction for Isla, thanks to Red & Wokinghammer, and if he goes he'll get the great man's autograph on it.

Ps Have you thought about changing your travel date? You might have flight to yourself. :i am genuinely amused:


Hope he can swim.:-)
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

User avatar
belfasthammer
Posts: 1891
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:02 pm

Re: BILLY BONDS FUNCTION ROMFORD UNITED SSC

Postby belfasthammer » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:17 pm

Thanks lads got sorted So over to function Friday Boat and game on Saturday COYI

whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
1 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9169
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: BILLY BONDS FUNCTION ROMFORD UNITED SSC

Postby Newmarket » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:48 pm

belfasthammer wrote:Thanks lads got sorted So over to function Friday Boat and game on Saturday COYI

whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest


Nice one Pete I’m delighted for you and hope you all have a great time ;)
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
belfasthammer
Posts: 1891
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:02 pm

Re: BILLY BONDS FUNCTION ROMFORD UNITED SSC

Postby belfasthammer » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:49 pm

Newmarket wrote:
belfasthammer wrote:Thanks lads got sorted So over to function Friday Boat and game on Saturday COYI

whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest


Nice one Pete I’m delighted for you and hope you all have a great time ;)

Working out well we just have to sort out a reasonable transfer to romford or ilford from stanstead as only four of us so we cant use oyr usual minibus option
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9169
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: BILLY BONDS FUNCTION ROMFORD UNITED SSC

Postby Newmarket » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:12 pm

belfasthammer wrote:
Newmarket wrote:
Nice one Pete I’m delighted for you and hope you all have a great time ;)

Working out well we just have to sort out a reasonable transfer to romford or ilford from stanstead as only four of us so we cant use oyr usual minibus option


The Stanstead express train is cheap enough matey leaves every half hour and goes direct to Stratford and 3 stops back to Romford , 5 mins walk from the station ;)
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
belfasthammer
Posts: 1891
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:02 pm

Re: BILLY BONDS FUNCTION ROMFORD UNITED SSC

Postby belfasthammer » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:44 pm

Four of us are splitting taxi works out ok Thanks
0 x


Return to “Football Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: IronsForever and 19 guests