Champions League

Chat about anything football related here!
ToneLoc

Re: Champions League

Postby ToneLoc » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:31 pm

The PSG choke.
Big money wankers.
All the gear, no idea :i am genuinely amused:
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

IronsForever

Postby IronsForever » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:37 pm

Decent night for me. Backed the draw with Real and Psg and cashed out on 80 mins i am genuinely amused. Not a great cash out but doubled me stake. How many of these games open up in the last 10?
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

hammerwell75

Postby hammerwell75 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:51 pm

Madrid Vs PSG was a good game for the neutral and to think we were once in for that Unai Emery to be our manager :o So glad we got a defensive one in Moyes though ;) :D

Should be an interesting 2nd leg . The plastics Vs barca gunna be good game next Tuesday too ..... :P
0 x

IronsForever

Postby IronsForever » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:17 pm

Going to have a big bet on Juventus to beat Spuds at wembley. I fancy their bottle will go and Juvey have decent pace at top
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:31 pm

Watched Juve V Spurs last night, Real v PSG today. It's a different bloody game at the very top level.
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:47 am

Whiskyman wrote:Watched Juve V Spurs last night, Real v PSG today. It's a different bloody game at the very top level.

Yeah was gonna post that mate....Catch 22 for me,cos hate all the cheating,diving,money and all
that shit...in the top level game now.

But as a football lover......some of these players are Fuckin good...and a joy to watch..
All these "Top Sides" Have "Footballers"......Meaning,they can play "Football".....They're not just a
Full Back, a Centre Back,Midfielder,Striker.....if asked to, any Player would be reasonably comfortable
in any position...all can play with both feet,can read a game,with a high work rate....

Should be a Blue Print for any Manager..
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:09 pm

IronsForever wrote:Going to have a big bet on Juventus to beat Spuds at wembley. I fancy their bottle will go and Juvey have decent pace at top

Best of luck mate but if I were you I'd keep my money in my pocket. I reckon Juve blew their chance in the first leg. They had Spurs rocking in the first 15 minutes but that old Italian mentality of hang on to what we have cost them big time. Spurs were the better team on the night overall and imo will fivnish the job at Wembley. Particularly as Dybala is still likely to be missing.
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:15 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
IronsForever wrote:Going to have a big bet on Juventus to beat Spuds at wembley. I fancy their bottle will go and Juvey have decent pace at top

Best of luck mate but if I were you I'd keep my money in my pocket. I reckon Juve blew their chance in the first leg. They had Spurs rocking in the first 15 minutes but that old Italian mentality of hang on to what we have cost them big time. Spurs were the better team on the night overall and imo will fivnish the job at Wembley. Particularly as Dybala is still likely to be missing.

I fancy Juve too .

Spuds bottle always goes when it matters .
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:55 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

I fancy Juve too .

Tbh I thought it had gone last night. They were dead and buried inside 10 minutes imo. But Juve didn't have the will to go for the kill. And of course they have to win at Wembley as I can't see it finishing 3-3 or higher.

Didn;t have the will
To go for the kill

Fuck me. I'm a rap star.
1 x

IronsForever

Postby IronsForever » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:09 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Newmarket wrote:I fancy Juve too .

Tbh I thought it had gone last night. They were dead and buried inside 10 minutes imo. But Juve didn't have the will to go for the kill. And of course they have to win at Wembley as I can't see it finishing 3-3 or higher.

Didn;t have the will
To go for the kill

Fuck me. I'm a rap star.

Good performance by spurs but they enjoyed being the underdogs. They are now Fav's to go through and i can see a few nerves jangling at Wlembley.They bottled it last year at Wembley in Europe and the same will happen.
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”