West Ham update on wages.

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
Porterman
Posts: 2519
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:49 am

Re: West Ham update on wages.

Postby Porterman » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:15 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
WTF happened here ? NEWMARKET OUT. ;)


I can assure you it’s fuck all to do with me . You have the power to edit your own posts !


Awww...are you trying to put me on some "banned list" again?!

What a fucking tool you are.
0 x

User avatar
JustLikeMyDreams
Posts: 2252
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:47 pm

Re: West Ham update on wages.

Postby JustLikeMyDreams » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:43 pm

Porterman wrote:
Newmarket wrote:
I can assure you it’s fuck all to do with me . You have the power to edit your own posts !


Awww...are you trying to put me on some "banned list" again?!

What a fucking tool you are.

You making some new friends again Newms! :lol: :lol:
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9323
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: West Ham update on wages.

Postby Newmarket » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:21 pm

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:
Porterman wrote:
Awww...are you trying to put me on some "banned list" again?!

What a fucking tool you are.

You making some new friends again Newms! :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

Shame you quoted that Danny . I had no idea what that idiot said up until then .


Neither am I interested in anything the moron has to say or do .
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 5448
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Re: West Ham update on wages.

Postby Whiskyman » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:17 am

Newmarket wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
WTF happened here ? NEWMARKET OUT. ;)


I can assure you it’s fuck all to do with me . You have the power to edit your own posts !


I know that, kind sir. And I've edited and replied to a great many without incident. However, as you can see, on this occasion something has gone wrong. And, in true English fashion, I am refusing to take responsibility for my own actions and am looking for some other cunt to carry the can.

And I am afraid you, because of your lofty and esteemed position as moderator, are the one I have chosen to blame. You may protest your innocence, indeed you may well actually be innocent, but I am a yeoman Englishman and am, therefore, by definition , faultless. Someone else must have screwed up. It wasn't me guv. Honest.

CAPISCE
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9323
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: West Ham update on wages.

Postby Newmarket » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:21 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Newmarket wrote:
I can assure you it’s fuck all to do with me . You have the power to edit your own posts !


I know that, kind sir. And I've edited and replied to a great many without incident. However, as you can see, on this occasion something has gone wrong. And, in true English fashion, I am refusing to take responsibility for my own actions and am looking for some other cunt to carry the can.

And I am afraid you, because of your lofty and esteemed position as moderator, are the one I have chosen to blame. You may protest your innocence, indeed you may well actually be innocent, but I am a yeoman Englishman and am, therefore, by definition , faultless. Someone else must have screwed up. It wasn't me guv. Honest.

CAPISCE

No not really :D

I don’t know what was written in the first place Whisk . What happened did something you posted disappear or something ?

I just figured that you might be able to re-edit and put back that that has disappeared ?

Or if you are unable to , pm me and I’ll see if I still have the power :lol:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
Porterman
Posts: 2519
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:49 am

Re: West Ham update on wages.

Postby Porterman » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:30 am

Newmarket wrote:
JustLikeMyDreams wrote:You making some new friends again Newms! :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

Shame you quoted that Danny . I had no idea what that idiot said up until then .


Neither am I interested in anything the moron has to say or do .


We both know that's not true.

You don't like a lot of what I say because it's true and you don't seem to like that.

Will have a few days musing at some of your majestic writings .

Do you fancy Calleri to get a couple at Annfield tomorrow.

Though there will be an equal chance of that and you writing anything worth reading.
0 x


Return to “Football Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 4ever-blowin-bubbles, eskimo joe, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], IronsForever, leebo1972 and 21 guests