Poll: numbers in or out?

Chat about anything football related here!

Should we let "numbers" continue poisoning the atmosphere as we begin the new season?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:16 pm

Remove numbers until the transfer window closes
No votes
Remove numbers until the New Year
8%
Remove numbers permanently
33%
Keep numbers on the messageboard
58%

Total votes: 36

theludo

Re: Poll: numbers in or out?

Post by theludo » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:07 pm

Oziron wrote:
theludo wrote:

Ooooh, touchy geezer as well.

You're the one digging people out constantly.....have a word. (I wouldn't call it a dissertation either, I've marked six of those this week, I wouldn't place your prose anywhere near them).

Jeez.
Should be full stops, not commas after 'either' & 'week'.

6/10.... 'must pay more attention to simple grammatical rules. See me after class please.'

Unsurprisingly I'll agree to disagree. Full stops are the work of folk who don't know where commas, semicolons and colons belong (not in a medical way).
0 x

theludo

Post by theludo » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:18 pm

Avit wrote:
theludo wrote:

Ooooh, touchy geezer as well.

You're the one digging people out constantly.....have a word. (I wouldn't call it a dissertation either, I've marked six of those this week, I wouldn't place your prose anywhere near them).

Jeez.
'Here long before me' 'Marking uni papers' .. ffs you've got a bigger superiority complex than our freckled 'friend.'

I'm not surprised in the slightest that my two O level scribblings are no match for your ' three years of wanking and reading students.'
What I am surprised by is your inability to realise that my dissertations of defamation are penned with tongue firmly placed in cheek.

Are you marking papers whilst you're waiting to star in a nonstick saucepan advert?

Cage and rattled spring to mind.

Not about me, but you. You constantly feel the need (for whatever reason) to dig people out for spelling and grammatical errors, but cannot appear to handle it when your own errors are exposed. All a little childish really.

I'm not sure where your assumption about my understanding of your long-winded posts come from, certainly nothing that I've stated, therefore yet another statement that you incorrectly make.

Don't really understand the rest of the post, nothing new there then.

Simple really, you dig out folk for their heinous crimes against the English language, don't be surprised when folk correctly point out your own errors.

Rocket science it isn't.

Over and out.
0 x

Bowlofspuds

Post by Bowlofspuds » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:20 pm

theludo wrote:
Avit wrote:
'Here long before me' 'Marking uni papers' .. ffs you've got a bigger superiority complex than our freckled 'friend.'

I'm not surprised in the slightest that my two O level scribblings are no match for your ' three years of wanking and reading students.'
What I am surprised by is your inability to realise that my dissertations of defamation are penned with tongue firmly placed in cheek.

Are you marking papers whilst you're waiting to star in a nonstick saucepan advert?

Not about me, but you. You constantly feel the need (for whatever reason) to dig people out for spelling and grammatical errors, but cannot appear to handle it when your own errors are exposed. All a little childish really.

I'm not sure where your assumption about my understanding of your long-winded posts come from, certainly nothing that I've stated, therefore yet another statement that you incorrectly make.

Simple really, you dig out folk for their heinous crimes against the English language, don't be surprised when folk correctly point out your own errors.

Rocket science it isn't.

Over and out.

Boring :shock:
0 x

Avit

Post by Avit » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:49 am

theludo wrote:
Avit wrote:

Rocket science it isn't.

Over and out.
Cunt and boring spring to mind

I'd mark that pile of shit you just wrote 2/10 ..must try harder, but I'm not bothered if you don't

Shotgun last word...
0 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:39 am

Hey GT....(Ginger Thumbs).......It's now OFFICIAL.....

Barge...21st August 2016.....our meet date.....I will sub your entry fee.....If you can't make it (I would be shocked).......please explain why...

Looking forward to it......

Ozi.....
0 x

MitchFY66

Post by MitchFY66 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:10 pm

HammerJammer wrote:The user called 1234 ("numbers") has consistently attempted to poison the atmosphere as we begin a new season in a new home. This messageboard is supposed to be a forum for supporters of West Ham United. We should not allow this negative opinionated boo-boy to spoil our enjoyment of the beautiful game, at least for a few weeks until we have settled into the new stadium and the general direction of the season has become clear.
I believe in freedom of speech, as long as people aren't being racially abused (for example) then I have no issue with what anyone says. Negative or positive, we are all entitled to opinion. And, I certainly don't believe in removing people's speaking platform because you disagree with them.
0 x
He's not the messiah! He's a very naughty boy!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:32 pm

MitchFY66 wrote:
HammerJammer wrote:The user called 1234 ("numbers") has consistently attempted to poison the atmosphere as we begin a new season in a new home. This messageboard is supposed to be a forum for supporters of West Ham United. We should not allow this negative opinionated boo-boy to spoil our enjoyment of the beautiful game, at least for a few weeks until we have settled into the new stadium and the general direction of the season has become clear.
I believe in freedom of speech, as long as people aren't being racially abused (for example) then I have no issue with what anyone says. Negative or positive, we are all entitled to opinion. And, I certainly don't believe in removing people's speaking platform because you disagree with them.
Well said Mitch - couldn't have put it better myself...well I could and I have
goodpost:)
0 x

HammerJammer

Post by HammerJammer » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:37 pm

MitchFY66 wrote:
So if you had this Spud sitting next to you all season telling you that we are going to lose every game and that everything about the club is shit and the Spuds are much better, then you would accept this and not deck the cunt?

Please explain why supporters are still segregated in the stadium. If freedom of speech is so precious, then why shouldn't any Spud cunt be free to get the seat next to yours and deliver a stream of unremitting negative drivel while you are trying to support your team?

Fucking prawn sandwich brigade is ruining the game.
0 x
Click here and enter 21212 to block the TottenScum Troll

Post by 1234 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:35 pm

HammerJammer wrote:
MitchFY66 wrote: I believe in freedom of speech, as long as people aren't being racially abused (for example) then I have no issue with what anyone says. Negative or positive, we are all entitled to opinion. And, I certainly don't believe in removing people's speaking platform because you disagree with them.
So if you had this Spud sitting next to you all season telling you that we are going to lose every game and that everything about the club is shit and the Spuds are much better, then you would accept this and not deck the cunt?

Please explain why supporters are still segregated in the stadium. If freedom of speech is so precious, then why shouldn't any Spud cunt be free to get the seat next to yours and deliver a stream of unremitting negative drivel while you are trying to support your team?

Jamjam, let it go.
The people have spoken and agree that you're an inbred c#nt and I am looooooved.

Thank you for the poll as I had no idea I was sooo loved.
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:21 pm

1234 wrote:
HammerJammer wrote: So if you had this Spud sitting next to you all season telling you that we are going to lose every game and that everything about the club is shit and the Spuds are much better, then you would accept this and not deck the cunt?

Jamjam, let it go.
The people have spoken and agree that you're an inbred c#nt and I am looooooved.

Thank you for the poll as I had no idea I was sooo loved.
Out of curiosity , what did you vote ? :D
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Social Media