Swansea City vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Re: Swansea City vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:14 am

Just saw the bbc weather forecast, heavy snow in southern England on Thursday and Friday and possible on Saturday so probably 90% chance this match will be called off. I hope not, no matter if the pitch cover protect the snow but the travelling on M4 for the fans will be very treacherous and trains will be cancelled.

I am fully aware this match will be postponed 90% so us fans here have to keep an eye.
0 x

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:05 am

Newmarket wrote:Right on cue . Fortunately I don’t know what was just posted but I could have a bloody good guess .

When I address you you may answer me .

Till then I’d appreciate it if you just fuck off .
No chance of that even if he gave his word. Said he don't come on here for an argument but goes out of his way to look for one. Said he would ignore certain posters but don't even do that. Said he wouldn't be posting much longer because of the state of the game but is still here. I will be lenient on the last one maybe his limit hasn't been reached.

And too top it all off, if he don't like a person he questions their football knowledge using it as an intended insult. Or if their views are contrary to his own they are fools. But it dont Matta.

And coming from him , accusing someone of lacking wit, well I suppose you could say that's witty so maybe he himself does possess some.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:59 am

eskimo joe wrote:
Newmarket wrote:Right on cue . Fortunately I don’t know what was just posted but I could have a bloody good guess .

When I address you you may answer me .

Till then I’d appreciate it if you just fuck off .
No chance of that even if he gave his word. Said he don't come on here for an argument but goes out of his way to look for one. Said he would ignore certain posters but don't even do that. Said he wouldn't be posting much longer because of the state of the game but is still here. I will be lenient on the last one maybe his limit hasn't been reached.

And too top it all off, if he don't like a person he questions their football knowledge using it as an intended insult. Or if their views are contrary to his own they are fools. But it dont Matta.

And coming from him , accusing someone of lacking wit, well I suppose you could say that's witty so maybe he himself does possess some.
I wouldn’t know Joe tbh I can’t see the post and don’t want to .
I’m entitled to my opinion , as deadpan and negative as it may seem , and I don’t feel I have to justify my opinion on the Manager any more as it’s been done many times .

Maybe if I was as gifted as Froggy in getting points across it wouldn’t happen :roll:

Christ nigh on every poster on here , I won’t name names , has a tendency of repetition in their posts and after a while you pretty much know which way they are going to lean but they always do it with sincerity as it’s what they truly believe

The use of emoji’s is one of my particular traits . It’ll usually mean I’m trying to be funny but of course not everybody gets it and , in turn , I get that .

But just pure nastiness ? I try to ignore and there’s plenty of ignoring going on at the moment :roll:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

thomasswe

Post by thomasswe » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:27 am

.............................Adrian
Zabaleta Collins Ogbonna Cresswell Antonio
...........................Noble
...............Mario...........Lanzini
....................Arnie
......................... Chicharito

Hart Byram Reid Kouyate Rice Hugill Haksabanović
0 x

Porterman

Post by Porterman » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:43 pm

Newmarket wrote:
eskimo joe wrote:

I wouldn’t know Joe tbh I can’t see the post and don’t want to .
I’m entitled to my opinion , as deadpan and negative as it may seem , and I don’t feel I have to justify my opinion on the Manager any more as it’s been done many times .

Maybe if I was as gifted as Froggy in getting points across it wouldn’t happen :roll:

Christ nigh on every poster on here , I won’t name names , has a tendency of repetition in their posts and after a while you pretty much know which way they are going to lean but they always do it with sincerity as it’s what they truly believe

The use of emoji’s is one of my particular traits . It’ll usually mean I’m trying to be funny but of course not everybody gets it and , in turn , I get that .

But just pure nastiness ? I try to ignore and there’s plenty of ignoring going on at the moment :roll:
Are the Muppets needing these 2 daft old men replaced in the programme yet?!
0 x

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:06 pm

Porterman wrote:
Newmarket wrote: I wouldn’t know Joe tbh I can’t see the post and don’t want to .

Come on Poterman, put a team up!!! You can do it!!!!
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Post by 1001 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:59 pm

thomasswe wrote:.............................Adrian
Zabaleta Collins Ogbonna Cresswell Antonio
...........................Noble
...............Mario...........Lanzini
....................Arnie
......................... Chicharito

Hart Byram Reid Kouyate Rice Hugill Haksabanović
For me, it would be Kouyate in place of Mario and I'd also have Evra on the bench instead of Haksabanović, maybe even start him with Antonio replacing after 60.
0 x
The only West Ham fan in the village...

Porterman

Post by Porterman » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:02 pm

IronsForever wrote:
Porterman wrote:
Come on Poterman, put a team up!!! You can do it!!!!
Adrian, Zabaleta , Arnautovic and Antonio.

Not bothered about the rest .

It's much of a much regarding ineptitude and/ or inconsistency with any of the rest.

Though Ginge would give his ( limited) all.
0 x

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:12 pm

Can't see this game going ahead.
Another one to stockpile at the arse-end of the season on a weeknight.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:21 pm

ToneLoc wrote:Can't see this game going ahead.
Another one to stockpile at the arse-end of the season on a weeknight.
Along with Man City, Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal
0 x

Social Media