Kia’s back ...

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Kia’s back ...

Post by Newmarket » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:22 pm

http://www.westhamfans.org/content/over ... lity-study" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

andyginbrasil

Re: Kia’s back ...

Post by andyginbrasil » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:28 pm

I love this part
"here is a desire from all parties to turn the ironic stadium into the iconic stadium it should have been"

This is the perfect media attention we need. Kia, although i'm not a great fan of his, would have the financial backing to actually purchase the club and run it, and, if this article is correct turn the stadium into what we all want. This article is hopefully going to bring other investors who have been eyeing up our situation out in to the open. I am sure the likes of Albert ‘Tripp’ Smith, who already owns a 10% stake , especially with his inside knowledge of the club also has the financial clout to put in a bid. Lets get the Dutch auction started ...
Last edited by andyginbrasil on Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:56 pm

You'd have to welcome anything that brings extra investment. But as long as Sullivan is chairman we'll struggle, because he simply cannot run a football club well.
I've never been too keen on Kia Joorabchian either. Him and his brothers Hyundai and Daewoo are a right dodgy bunch.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:59 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:You'd have to welcome anything that brings extra investment. But as long as Sullivan is chairman we'll struggle, because he simply cannot run a football club well.
I've never been too keen on Kia Joorabchian either. Him and his brothers Hyundai and Daewoo are a right dodgy bunch.
Has he been fitted with snow chains ?
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:10 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:I love this part
"here is a desire from all parties to turn the ironic stadium into the iconic stadium it should have been"

This is the perfect media attention we need. Kia, although i'm not a great fan of his, would have the financial backing to actually purchase the club and run it, and, if this article is correct turn the stadium into what we all want. This article is hopefully going to bring other investors who have been eyeing up our situation out in to the open. I am sure the likes of Albert ‘Tripp’ Smith, who already owns a 10% stake , especially with his inside knowledge of the club also has the financial clout to put in a bid. Lets get the Dutch auction started ...
I was imagining A T S to be sitting on the sidelines awaiting his opportunity,or maybe something has been in the ptptline for a while.

Cant say im over eager to get Joker Bum , hes a bit dodgy imo.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

h69

Post by h69 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:13 pm

I'll believe this when it happens
0 x
Watchout for Spongebob

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:23 pm

Not another fucking cunt on the horizon.
0 x

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:17 pm

eskimo joe wrote:
andyginbrasil wrote:I love this part

I was imagining A T S to be sitting on the sidelines awaiting his opportunity,or maybe something has been in the ptptline for a while.

I think if you delve into their dealings and the money they use most of them would be a bit dodgy unfortunately.
0 x

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:29 pm

Very true, so its a Saudi Prince then, or I will have a punt on the American Lottery tonight but its only $500 million. Not enough for the investment needed in the club.
0 x

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:01 pm

Shortshanks wrote:
eskimo joe wrote:

I think if you delve into their dealings and the money they use most of them would be a bit dodgy unfortunately.
That is true, maybe i am letting his dealings and shannanigans during the Tevez affair cloud my thinkng.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Social Media