A Fitting End To A Sorry Week For The Club

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

A Fitting End To A Sorry Week For The Club

Post by Whiskyman » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:57 pm

Can't help thinking that today's result is the culmination of a pretty shocking week for everything concerning West Ham and pretty much everybody involved with the club.

With all that's happening, both on the field and off, I am beginning to think relegation is looking increasingly certain and I can't help feeling it will be a deserved fate for the tacky, unprofessional little outfit it has become.

I know there will be people who still care about the results but for anyone who still feels pissed off about poor results I'd advise concentrating on the things in life that really matter and stop worrying about something that has become a squalid little enterprise unworthy of anyone's emotional attachment.
Last edited by Whiskyman on Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

Rick_Deckard

Re: A Fitting End To A Sorry Weesk For The Club

Post by Rick_Deckard » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:59 pm

Just as you think it cant get any worse...
0 x

Post by 1001 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:06 pm

It's not just odds on us going down. With this crew in charge, it would be worth lumping on a losing relegation battle in the championship next season. Increasing parallels with Sunderland imo...
0 x
The only West Ham fan in the village...

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:11 pm

Whiskyman wrote:Can't help thinking that today's result is the culmination of a pretty shocking week for everything concerning West Ham and pretty much everybody involved with the club.

With all that's happening, both on the field and off, I am beginning to think relegation is looking increasingly certain and I can't help feeling it will be a deserved fate for the tacky, unprofessional little outfit it has become.

I know there will be people who still care about the results but for anyone who still feels pissed off about poor results I'd advise concentrating on the things in life that really matter and stop worrying about something that has become a squalid little enterprise unworthy of anyone's emotional attachment.
Spot on mate, a few years ago I'd be furious about today. Now I just see it for what it is, a tacky little two bob club, getting worse by the day.
My club as I knew it went last season, do I care? No, if I'm being honest.
I don't enjoy it anymore, these people have ruined it for me with the way in which they've run it.
They'll still go back to their mansions out in the sticks, with a shrug of the shoulders and fistful of notes in their arse pockets (players included) so fuck em.
And while their at it, go fuck themselves, TWICE!!!!!
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble

Post by palerider » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:14 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:Can't help thinking that today's result is the culmination of a pretty shocking week for everything concerning West Ham and pretty much everybody involved with the club.

Spot on mate, a few years ago I'd be furious about today. Now I just see it for what it is, a tacky little two bob club, getting worse by the day.
I don't enjoy it anymore, these people have ruined it for me with the way in which they've run it.
They'll still go back to their mansions out in the sticks, with a shrug of the shoulders and fistful of notes in their arse pockets (players included) so fuck em.
Stop being so negative. Buy a hot-dog.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:19 pm

I'm at the don't really give a fuck about west ham at all stage

Just want to win my fantasy football draft league and get some spondoolies.
0 x

jameskel

Post by jameskel » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:28 pm

Pale, any idea where I can get a decent one, outside the ground maybe?
0 x
Taans can fuck right off

Chicken Runner

Post by Chicken Runner » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:37 pm

Sad but true.
Felt sorry for the poor buggers who made the trip today, weather and all.
0 x

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:49 pm

palerider wrote:
Brookbonds73 wrote:
Stop being so negative. Buy a hot-dog.
I might go all bandy, and get a hamburger
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Noni

Re: A Fitting End To A Sorry Week For The Club

Post by Noni » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:53 pm

Sorry guys, I care about our team.. However poorly we've played today, we seem to bounce back in the next!... whufc_crest
0 x

Social Media