Social media and the March Issues

Chat about anything football related here!
Romford

Re: Social media and the March Issues

Postby Romford » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:32 am

Whiskyman wrote:
The bloke who suspended me works in local government. Enough said imo. ;)

FWIW...the bloke who you had a run in with didn't suspend you, only 2 people can.

Briz is a top fella and if you met him in a pub you'd stay for hours.

The Internet doesn't always do people favours when it comes to moderating....putting your point across come come over many ways
0 x

Romford

Postby Romford » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:35 am

cockneyhammer wrote:have a good un chas hope they win for you spot on 10 years ago kumb was a great place i pm the boss who owns it three times one of them was asking where you was as i had not seen you on there not once did he entertain me with a reply very sad as you say does not even go i guess it is just a business to him

at least we can have a good swear and curse on here and they are a good bunch of cunts oops sorry blokes :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

You take care Steve...when a website loses someone with your love and dedication over the past 35 years (sorry mate ;) ) it really is time to look in the mirror.

Have a very peaceful Sunday mate...I'm not buying a paper or turning the TV on :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

westsideboy

Postby westsideboy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:10 am

They must be very busy, if it's like all the other investigations and legal actions being taken it will take for ever.
No wonder they don't have time to run a football club.

West Ham United have immediately launched a full and thorough investigation into the incidents which marred the second half of today's match and are committed to taking decisive and appropriate action.

An emergency meeting has been called with all London Stadium stakeholders. There will be no further comment at this time.

The Club can confirm that Director of Player Recruitment Tony Henry has been suspended pending a full and thorough investigation. West Ham United will not tolerate any type of discrimination and has, therefore, acted swiftly due to the serious nature of these claims.

The West Ham United family is an inclusive one where, regardless of gender, age, ability, race, religion or sexual orientation, everybody feels welcome and included.

The Club will make no further comment until the investigation has been concluded.

West Ham are commencing legal proceedings against the communications director of sporting Lisbon as a written offer for the player was made
— DAVE SULLIVAN JNR (@DaveSulley) September 3, 2017

To Bruno de Carvalho the president of sporting Lisbon. To say we never made an offer is nonsense and serious libel
— DAVE SULLIVAN JNR (@DaveSulley) September 3, 2017
0 x

Romford

Postby Romford » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:28 pm

Harping back to the social media situation....the only person i have seen so far put his hands up for whatever reason is Gonzo on here.

After all what went on yesterday......surely the people who got the first chance to arrange some sort of protest have to have a long hard look at themselves, because yesterday had been boiling for a very long time and nobody apart from to 2 well known ex chaps managed to get anything sorted.

Is it the job of social media just to whip up the heat and report about the outcome....if so then they should not be invited to the meetings in the first place IMHO.
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:56 am

tassiehammer wrote:
h69 wrote:
Board did nothing. The fans imploded on their own !

So who did the fans meet with at all the official meetings and rumoured secret meetings?

Did you say Rumoured :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

tassiehammer

Postby tassiehammer » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:53 pm

h69 wrote:
tassiehammer wrote:So who did the fans meet with at all the official meetings and rumoured secret meetings?

Did you say Rumoured :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

Had to. Otherwise I might get ambushed in Carpenters rd. :i am genuinely amused:
2 x

Return to “Football Talk”