Mark no balls

Chat about anything football related here!
IronsForever

Re: Mark no balls

Post by IronsForever » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:21 pm

Dicksies Diner wrote:
IronsForever wrote:
This is a quote from Trevor Brooking after the game.

that means the next five games at home look pretty bleak.

"There is no way the team is going to play and get the points to stay up under that sort of atmosphere. It is impossible.
I guess Brooking forgot about the bubble wrap
I'd have to disagree with Sir Trevor on that. Crowd behind team in the first half and they were shit. Burnley manager reacts to what's going on in game, bring his on another striker. Sadly our manager didn't,
When a change should have been made to get someone in and around the box. That's why we lost and will continue to lose, no point bringing striker on at 2-0. What's the excuse at Liverpool,Swansea and all the other smashings. Trevor is way of on this matter.
But I'd replace Moyes with brooking tomorrow, at least our Trev understands how footy should be played.
You thought we were shit in the first half? hahahahahahha. Ok mate!! Have a nice Sunday. I need to keep a`way from this place hahahaha
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Romford

Post by Romford » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:39 pm

I must say...the team cannot moan about the support they have recieved including right from the start yesterday.

Had we have taken our chances there would have been no problems, no pitch invasion etc

Arnie got a standing ovation at the end....if we had that quality all over the park instead of loans and old men then we would not be chatting about this today.

Currently we a paying a old codger that was kicked out his last club for attacking a fan 90 grand a week to sit on the bench...and a keeper even more than who honest shouldn't be anywhere near the bench let alone making it onto the park.

Whose fault is that ?

Its not the fans...that is for sure
0 x

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:43 pm

It once again comes down to the owners. Some of those stewards were giving it large from day one, lording it over fans like they owned them. And why because the owners were to fucking busy doling out letters to the old stewards at Upton Park telling them they were being fucked off as soon as we were moving to that fucking bowl. A nice way to treat your own!!
I bet there wasn't too many giving it the billy big bollocks yesterday ( especially the cunt who was asleep! (when it kicked off. Don't blame security noble, blame your fucking employers for letting you down.
He went too far yesterday with that fan imo. Multi million pound footballer wrestling a numpty to the floor, big man indeed. Ginge had the right idea and he's Welsh. One of our own, nah, not in my book.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

whu

Post by whu » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:54 pm

shame noble can't move like that when the game is being played, cunt
0 x
Land based game. Pass and move. Simple.
Want a launching? Try NASA or Firework night.
We're West Ham. It's what we want. Now and always. Amen.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:58 pm

Everybody has a hand to play in this but the buck stops at Sullivan himself.

You can't say the toxicness of the whole situation isn't having a mental affect on the team because their minds are only half on the job.

Everything that has happened has done nothing but make the club lol pathetic.

Sullivan and his lies
Sullivan and his negotiating skills
Sullivan and his running of the club
Sullivan allowing Bilucs softly softly approach
Sullivan penny pin hing

Sullivan junior gobbing off
Leaked reports
News releases at the wrong time
Apparent announcements of a huge clear out.

And who is the court jester the king of thieves the Royal prick behind it all.?

There was a light at the end of the tunnel in our prem survival but I feel that has now been snubbed out. It will be for the grace of god if we survive, but I don't feel it.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Romford

Post by Romford » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:03 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:It once again comes down to the owners. Some of those stewards were giving it large from day one, lording it over fans like they owned them. And why because the owners were to fucking busy doling out letters to the old stewards at Upton Park telling them they were being fucked off as soon as we were moving to that fucking bowl. A nice way to treat your own!!
I bet there wasn't too many giving it the billy big bollocks yesterday ( especially the cunt who was asleep! (when it kicked off. Don't blame security noble, blame your fucking employers for letting you down.
He went too far yesterday with that fan imo. Multi million pound footballer wrestling a numpty to the floor, big man indeed. Ginge had the right idea and he's Welsh. One of our own, nah, not in my book.
It's funny how they didn't care about the quality of the stewarding when we complained about it....yet jump up and down now because they fucked it up in front of millions.

Bottom line...they have never give a shit about us. Hence why the current situation is so pathetic and many fans don't care about what happened yesterday sadly.
0 x

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:08 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:Lost all respect for him. One of our own!!
Yeah, like fuck you are.
Why did you ever have any in the first place. Has been very fortunate to have played at the level he has considering his very limited ability. Unfortunately playing someone who is clearly nowhere good enough under the banner of "he's one of us" is the primary reason for the current situation. As a person I've never had anything against him but as a footballer he should never make the squad even. Moyes has shown himself to be totally clueless and afraid of making big decisions. It's easy to see now why he was a relative failure in his previous 3 jobs.
0 x

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:11 pm

eskimo joe wrote:Everybody has a hand to play in this but the buck stops at Sullivan himself.

You can't say the toxicness of the whole situation isn't having a mental affect on the team because their minds are only half on the job.

Everything that has happened has done nothing but make the club i am genuinely amused pathetic.

Sullivan and his lies
Sullivan and his negotiating skills
Sullivan and his running of the club
Sullivan allowing Bilucs softly softly approach
Sullivan penny pin hing

Sullivan junior gobbing off
Leaked reports
News releases at the wrong time
Apparent announcements of a huge clear out.

And who is the court jester the king of thieves the Royal prick behind it all.?

There was a light at the end of the tunnel in our prem survival but I feel that has now been snubbed out. It will be for the grace of god if we survive, but I don't feel it.
Absolutely.

This is all down to them.Has Andy Dunn said on MotDExtra,the stadium move was in the best interest of THEM and not West Ham fans.
0 x

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:29 pm

Shortshanks wrote:
Brookbonds73 wrote:Lost all respect for him. One of our own!!
Yeah, like fuck you are.
Why did you ever have any in the first place. Has been very fortunate to have played at the level he has considering his very limited ability. Unfortunately playing someone who is clearly nowhere good enough under the banner of "he's one of us" is the primary reason for the current situation. As a person I've never had anything against him but as a footballer he should never make the squad even. Moyes has shown himself to be totally clueless and afraid of making big decisions. It's easy to see now why he was a relative failure in his previous 3 jobs.
I personally think you are going over the top in your evalulation of Noble , I WAS a big fan , England U21's and captain still think he should have been given the chance in the senior England squad , and think we have been lucky to of had his services for so long , but maybe to long .
But now I would agree with your thoughts concerning Noble , he just isnt up to 1st team premiership standard anymore , and the old adage of He's one of us , shouldnt have any bearing on whether he plays or not , only if hes good enough , and sadly he isnt .
0 x

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:57 pm

Clayton wrote:
Shortshanks wrote: Why did you ever have any in the first place. Has been very fortunate to have played at the level he has considering his very limited ability. Unfortunately playing someone who is clearly nowhere good enough under the banner of "he's one of us" is the primary reason for the current situation. As a person I've never had anything against him but as a footballer he should never make the squad even. Moyes has shown himself to be totally clueless and afraid of making big decisions. It's easy to see now why he was a relative failure in his previous 3 jobs.
I personally think you are going over the top in your evalulation of Noble , I WAS a big fan , England U21's and captain still think he should have been given the chance in the senior England squad , and think we have been lucky to of had his services for so long , but maybe to long .
But now I would agree with your thoughts concerning Noble , he just isnt up to 1st team premiership standard anymore , and the old adage of He's one of us , shouldnt have any bearing on whether he plays or not , only if hes good enough , and sadly he isnt .
I had great hopes for Noble when he was playing for the England U21 squad but sadly as he moved up a level his lack of pace caught him out and it was obvious he wasn't going to be our "great white hope" ability wise. That's why he never got near an England squad even. To bear out what I say about him when he was nearing the end of his U21 days just google "Germany had Ozil but England only had Noble "
0 x

Social Media