Mark no balls

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: Mark no balls

Postby andyginbrasil » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:48 pm

eskimo joe wrote:
andyginbrasil wrote:Why would they storm the pitch if all was rosey Joe?

Maybe they got bored with all the goals going in both ends, who really knows why some thugs do things except for kicks,

When was the last time you saw any of our supporters invade the pitch.......have they done it since the Brown out time?
0 x

Shortshanks

Postby Shortshanks » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:01 pm

brookingslovechild wrote:
whu wrote:shame noble can't move like that when the game is being played, cunt

Sorry whu and others just don’t get the whole noble bashing going on, maybe he is championship material, maybe he went over the top yesterday, but name me a team around us that hasn’t got similar level players, at least he puts a shift in and is he really that bad , wow it’s a sad time at our club, just nothing seems right about it.

Well no hard feelings against you but as you ask the question perhaps you should name them.And Btw this is the PL for fucks sake !! Oh Btw i know a guy who puts in a fabulous shift at Poundland and gets paid crap money but if he lives to be a 100 he will have a fabulous pension lol
Last edited by Shortshanks on Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

dagenhamdave

Postby dagenhamdave » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:04 pm

Cuntish thing to do in front of 50,000 fans I agree, but the whole team lacks pace, and has done for many years.
Old and slow at the back, middle and up front, too many journeymen year in year out, to save money.
Relegation will be the prize for saving all that money, which will eventually cost much, much more in lost TV money and the rest.
1 x

Shortshanks

Postby Shortshanks » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:08 pm

dagenhamdave wrote:Cuntish thing to do in front of 50,000 fans I agree, but the whole team lacks pace, and has done for many years.
Old and slow at the back, middle and up front, too many journeymen year in year out, to save money.
Relegation will be the prize for saving all that money, which will eventually cost much, much more in lost TV money and the rest.

No the whole team doesn't lack pace , just Noble
0 x

eskimo joe

Postby eskimo joe » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:36 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
eskimo joe wrote:
Maybe they got bored with all the goals going in both ends, who really knows why some thugs do things except for kicks,

When was the last time you saw any of our supporters invade the pitch.......have they done it since the Brown out time?

It was a just a simple question, is it so hard to answer. Oh Millwall in the cup is an instance.

And for the record, i wouldnt change my opinion either.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Shortshanks

Postby Shortshanks » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:45 pm

eskimo joe wrote:
andyginbrasil wrote:When was the last time you saw any of our supporters invade the pitch.......have they done it since the Brown out time?

It was a just a simple question, is it so hard to answer. Oh Millwall in the cup is an instance.

And for the record, i wouldnt change my opinion either.

No it's not hard to answer, sometimes it's the only way that working class people and loyal supporters can vent their feelings !!
0 x

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:51 pm

eskimo joe wrote:Her we go, im ginna ask it and hope for honest replies.

Take away all the trimmings, the fact we are all angry at the board , the cancelled march and all that came with it ruffled our feathers and prevented us really showing how angry we are.. If it was just a normal footballing day where all was rosey and fans stormed the pitch, would you have a different opinion on Nobles actions?

No,I wouldn't
0 x

Shortshanks

Postby Shortshanks » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:06 pm

Take away all the trimmings, the fact we are all angry at the board , the cancelled march and all that came with it ruffled our feathers and prevented us really showing how angry we are.. If it was just a normal footballing day where all was rosey and fans stormed the pitch, would you have a different opinion on Nobles actions?

Simple answer he's a useless twat as far as the Pl is concerned and don't be distracted by the fact he almost got in a tackle against a guy who had probably drunk 6 or 7 pints lol
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:20 pm

Not a fan of him but he did play well in his testimonial.
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:06 am

Newmarket wrote:

No . He was NEVER in any danger from a West Ham fan .

Sorry have to disagree with that. Anyone who runs onto a football pitch during a game is, unless they are very lucky, going to end up in jail. There are a few precedents. To me that suggests anyone doing it isn't the full ticket. And people who aren't the full ticket tend to be a danger to others when they get uptight about something. If someone ran up to me at my place of work I wouldn't hang around to see if they were going to try and do we harm, I would act first and make bloody sure they weren't capable of doing any harm to me in the first place.

And as a side note someone after my Under 16's game today told me he recognised the bloke who ran onto the pitch with a corner flag. Apparently he lives in the same town as I do. There goes the fucking neighbourhood. :lol:
0 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Return to “Football Talk”