Mark no balls

Chat about anything football related here!
jhammers

Re: Mark no balls

Post by jhammers » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:37 am

I'm a big Mark Noble fan but i think what his reaction was wrong. He's a West Ham man, he must know what the problems are with the fans and that we despise the owners. The fan wasn't threatening at all to him. Seemed a bit OTT.

I have no problem with the fans getting on the pitch. The march being cancelled led to a lot of angry fans and something like this was always going to happen.

What's the best way to show the world that you want the owners gone? Disrupt the game, there are cameras everywhere.

Perhaps they shouldn't have cancelled the peaceful march that was scheduled! Haha truly come back to bite them in the are. Irons! whufc_crest
0 x

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:23 am

andyginbrasil wrote:
eskimo joe wrote:
Maybe they got bored with all the goals going in both ends, who really knows why some thugs do things except for kicks,
When was the last time you saw any of our supporters invade the pitch.......have they done it since the Brown out time?
:lol: what about the goose who took the free kick? :lol:
As it goes we should have probably signed him :lol:
0 x

Hammerjohn

Post by Hammerjohn » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:17 am

Its just another indication how things have descended into utter chaos.
Our captain chasing a fan then throwing him to the ground??
Who could have ever invisaged this happening after being told by a host of figures including club legends that the only way to progress is to rent an athletics stadium. A “new era” for West Ham.
It’s blatantly obvious it ain’t gonna work.
The clubs fractured- the fans are bewildered.
Personally I hate it over there. No community interaction. Its a dead soulless space.
We’ve got to have a re-think, possibly another rebuild or move!
A gutted Hammer.
As Paul Weller Wrote- “we must have all gone mad-we’ve been right turned over
They promised us the Earth instead we got the Great Depression”
Last edited by Hammerjohn on Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:30 am

Hammerjohn wrote:Its just another indication how things have descended into utter chaos.
Our captain chasing a fan then throwing him to the ground??
Who could have ever invisaged this happening after being told by a host of figures including club legends that the only way to progress is to rent an athletics stadium. A “new era” for West Ham.
It’s blatantly obvious it ain’t gonna work.
The clubs fractured- the fans are bewildered.
Personally I hate it over there. No community interaction. Its a dead soulless space.
We’ve got to have a re-think, possibly another rebuild or move!
A gutted Hammer.
Which is why we need rid of the liars....it’ll never happen whilst they are here .
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

garnett

Post by garnett » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:50 am

Morning, dust has settled a bit,
Mark should now be pondering an apology from his Miami safe haven, overstepped his authority, if the fan wanted to take action it was assault at the very least, but lets hope that scenario doesn't play out.

Being stripped of the Captaincy is the least the club should do, Collins showed him how to treat fans however poorly they are behaving, nothing was aimed directly at any player.

All that said, would it have happened if Arnie and Manu had taken their 1st half chances, debatable, but I think not

On the subject of Arnie, a nice touch giving his boots away at the end.
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:58 am

garnett wrote:Morning, dust has settled a bit,
Mark should now be pondering an apology from his Miami safe haven, overstepped his authority, if the fan wanted to take action it was assault at the very least, but lets hope that scenario doesn't play out.

Being stripped of the Captaincy is the least the club should do, Collins showed him how to treat fans however poorly they are behaving, nothing was aimed directly at any player.

All that said, would it have happened if Arnie and Manu had taken their 1st half chances, debatable, but I think not

On the subject of Arnie, a nice touch giving his boots away at the end.
Totally agree your point re Noble but let’s not forget that Ashley Barnes has got away pretty much unscathed for a similar assault as the photos in Steve’s news round up testify .
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:04 am

Hammerjohn wrote:We’ve got to have a re-think, possibly another rebuild or move!
Move ? I'm no expert of property law mate but I would imagine a tenancy agreement, such as the one we have, is a two way thing and breaking it would result in legal proceedings.

And even if it was possible move where ? Brisbane Road ? Even if suitable land was available in London the cost of acquiring and developing it would put it out of the question. That boat sailed as long ago as the late 80's when we turned down the chance of Becton.
0 x
I demand answers. And I demand them now. Why is there only one monopolies commission ?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:09 am

You are joking I assume. The "fan" had no business being on the pitch and any half qualified lawyer would get any assault case thrown out of court. I am no fan of Noble the footballer but I can't criticise his actions on Saturday.

Protest by all means, like the crowd in front of the directors box did, but FFS what did that fucking idiot, or the silly sod holding a corner flag, hope to achieve by running onto the pitch ? Apart from a possible short stay in one of Her Majesty's B & Bs.
0 x
I demand answers. And I demand them now. Why is there only one monopolies commission ?

Dicksies Diner

Post by Dicksies Diner » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:26 am

Really wouldn't want an opolagy from him. I would want him to come out and say his with us on the board situation and all their bullshit.

Take a two week fine of the club, I'm sure him and his family won't go hungry.

Never been a mark Noble hater, but he fucked up. Stand bye us, as we've stood bye you.
0 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:35 am

Whiskyman wrote:
You are joking I assume. The "fan" had no business being on the pitch and any half qualified lawyer would get any assault case thrown out of court. I am no fan of Noble the footballer but I can't criticise his actions on Saturday.

Protest by all means, like the crowd in front of the directors box did, but FFS what did that fucking idiot, or the silly sod holding a corner flag, hope to achieve by running onto the pitch ? Apart from a possible short stay in one of Her Majesty's B & Bs.
Well after reading the story posted by NM I understand the flag bit, as for Jesus maybe he was a decoy.(tongue in cheek)
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Social Media