Knives are out..

Chat about anything football related here!
Castiron

Knives are out..

Postby Castiron » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:13 pm

.. and being sharpened as I write. The idiots today have played right into the boards hands. They will be made to look like the Victims.
This is just another incentive for the gutter press to flex their muscle and condemn everything West Ham.
They'll probably be calling for a points deduction any minute. :roll:
0 x

Neville Bartos

Re: Knives are out..

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:25 pm

I've seen worse not punished by deductions.
Piss poor security. No players or opposing fans attacked. Not exactly a return to the bad old days is it?
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

palerider

Postby palerider » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:27 pm

A points deduction would at least put us out of our misery.

We're going down with the Baggies.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Castiron

Postby Castiron » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:29 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:I've seen worse not punished by deductions.
Piss poor security. No players or opposing fans attacked. Not exactly a return to the bad old days is it?

They are going to have field day mate. This will run and run.
0 x

tassiehammer

Postby tassiehammer » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:32 pm

palerider wrote:A points deduction would at least put us out of our misery.

We're going down with the Baggies.

2 West's going South.
1 x

Dicksies Diner

Postby Dicksies Diner » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:34 pm

Castiron wrote:.. and being sharpened as I write. The idiots today have played right into the boards hands. They will be made to look like the Victims.
This is just another incentive for the gutter press to flex their muscle and condemn everything West Ham.
They'll probably be calling for a points deduction any minute. :roll:

What the press who tapped murdered girls phone, and who have no morals in what they do? Really, we should not worry of them in what they say about a protest at a morally corrupt Board. Mainstream press is dying,fuck them lot.
1 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:43 pm

Castiron wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:I've seen worse not punished by deductions.

They are going to have field day mate. This will run and run.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:42 am

Well congratulations to everyone involved today.

I hope you enjoy the merriments this evening and pat each other on the back until your hands are sore.

The come down is going to hit you like a ton of bricks come Monday morning.

You can bet your life the FA and Premier League are getting ready to pull our pants down, closed doors for the rest of the season quite possible, the CCTV footage is already being studied with a fine toothed comb and the bans/arrests will start on Monday morning.

If we don't have to close the doors for the rest of the season don't be surprised if the club loses it's alcohol license and be prepared to see Policing straight out of the 1980's.

Forget the board, they are now the least of your problems. An example has to be made here and it will be, they cannot allow a precident to be set that encourages the sort of public order issues we have seen today to be repeated anywhere else. You've done nothing but paint a huge target on your back and the archers are drawing their bows.

Silly, silly boys.
2 x

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:46 am

WhiteHorse wrote:Well congratulations to everyone involved today.

I hope you enjoy the merriments this evening and pat each other on the back until your hands are sore.

You can bet your life the FA and Premier League are getting ready to pull our pants down, closed doors for the rest of the season quite possible, the CCTV footage is already being studied with a fine toothed comb and the bans/arrests will start on Monday morning.

If we don't have to close the doors for the rest of the season don't be surprised if the club loses it's alcohol license and be prepared to see Policing straight out of the 1980's.

Forget the board, they are now the least of your problems. An example has to be made here and it will be, they cannot allow a precident to be set that encourages the sort of public order issues we have seen today to be repeated anywhere else. You've done nothing but paint a huge target on your back and the archers are drawing their bows.

Silly, silly boys.

And who the fuck are you, Jack?
5 x

deanox

Postby deanox » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:47 am

WhiteHorse wrote:Well congratulations to everyone involved today.

Silly, silly boys.

Fuck off you plastic cunt
4 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Return to “Football Talk”