Knives are out..

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 4497
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
x 21
x 32

Re: Knives are out..

Post by Brookbonds73 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:06 pm

IMG_0256.JPG
IMG_0256.JPG (96.43 KiB) Viewed 511 times
That coin could've killed him you know!
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 2175
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 37
x 55

Re: Knives are out..

Post by andyginbrasil » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:14 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:IMG_0256.JPG

That coin could've killed him you know!
goodpost:) goodpost:) goodpost:)
0 x

User avatar
Doombar
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 1:26 pm

Re: Knives are out..

Post by Doombar » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:25 pm

Going by this we are only worth 148 mill
Sunderland - £131.7m
Watford - £125m
Swansea City - £113.5m

https://www.football.london/west-ham-un ... t-13020699
0 x

bovington
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:07 am

Re: Knives are out..

Post by bovington » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:49 pm

Slightly off topic, but does anyone else think it ironic that the LS actually came good at the weekend , in that it was ideal for demonstrating in front of the Board. You'd have never got that near or had such a good view of our saviors at the Boleyn.
0 x

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 6765
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 14
x 36

Re: Knives are out..

Post by ToneLoc » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:32 pm

http://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2018 ... est-london" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think you're going to have to do better than a "price freeze" if we end up entertaining Barnsley next season Dave.
Mind you, The Pikeys and The Blunts will be lively.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9531
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 27
x 10

Re: Knives are out..

Post by Newmarket » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:27 pm

ToneLoc wrote:http://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2018 ... est-london

I think you're going to have to do better than a "price freeze" if we end up entertaining Barnsley next season Dave.
Mind you, The Pikeys and The Blunts will be lively.
Yeah apparently it “promises to be an exciting campaign”
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 2801
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 61
x 45

Re: Knives are out..

Post by Neville Bartos » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:08 pm

h69 wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
1) We don't do plastic fans FFS. We're too shit for that nonsense.
2) It's a grand total of 4 pricks and roughly the same number of cunts.
3) One coin allegedly hit Sullivan and, rather conveniently, didn't leave a mark on him.
4) If people are trying to make a name for themselves, you should be able to name dozens of pitch invaders and protesters?
5) Only a cunt would have been excited when Moyes arrived. Harsh but fair, imo.
6) You're annoyed at people for taking our owners at their word?
7) Fans aren't entitled to expect honesty from their chairmen?
8) Who exactly was wanking over Sullivan's transfer acumen?
9) If anyone is going to get us relegated is the lying, useless fucks in the boardroom.
10) The owners and chairmen of our club have pissed on our legends for a long time. The old regime treated Mooro disgracefully. And this lot showed their hand when they shat all over Tony Carr's legacy. Bobby Moore deserves so much more than being used to shift merch, or having the anniversay of his death used to calm the natives.
No mate.....I am annoyed for the reason I wrote here about three quarters of the way dowm.....all this protesting is pointless in my eyes : http://hammerschat.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 7&start=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

but yes, there were people creaming themselves that apparently Sullivan bought the fabulous Sakho and Cresswell whereas Allardyce bought Valencia and Downing......bollocks obviously but I remember it well.
And you dont have to wank yourself off at a new manager coming in but it would be preferable to support him rather than become deluded enough to think that Someone like Bielsa or Ancellotti wouyld actually come here.... the names I heard on here were laughable, no wonder the fans are called deluded and no manager is going to get a fair crack of the whip here really.

Some are simply saying.....'well doing nothing has achieved nothing' but that is just ridiculous and an excuse.... since this will achieve a lot of negative things.

As for Bobby Moore, so you are saying because of what the club have done (and by the way, not just these owners), we cant use the day to remember him and his daughter should give the cheque back or what ?
You're entitled to your opinion, mate. But I disagree it does nothing. What it does is it sends a very clear message. A message that the job they're doing isn't good enough, that David Sullivan's platitudes are seen for the lies they are, that enough is enough.
No amount of blogging, being dissatisfied on a forum, or down the pub, or not attending home games, is going to send SuGo scurrying for cover. They have, through greed, incompetence and lies, fostered an atmosphere of enmity from the moment they arrived. It's not pointless to protest.

The question was WHO was creaming themselves? Because all I remember is people saying Fat Sam's dealings in the transfer market were dire, and Henry/Sullivan couldn't do any worse. Were you hanging out with supporters called David and Jack at the time? :D

The majority, I believe, were willing to give Moyes a chance. I also believe most of us understand he was left out to dry -- par for the course with SuGo -- in the January window.
Now, if you weren't underwhelmed by DMs appointment, good for you, but that's not any kind of moral high ground.
And again, who was suggesting Bielsa or Ancelotti? We all know by now SuGo are shopping at the football equivalent of Aldi. Hence David 'last chance saloon' Moyes.

You can remember Bobby on any day, anywhere, and in anyway, you please, mate.
If that's during a cynical excercise in marketing and attempted crowd control, then fine.
I think we all know how highly the current regime regard the heart, soul and history of the club.

Sullivan and Gold have been at our club for nearly a decade now.
They have promised a hell of a lot, and even when the opportunity was presented to push on, they have delivered very little.
You can rail against fans and supporters groups all you like, but we are not in the mess we're in because 4 people ran on to a football pitch, or organised march, or chanted negative things at the directors box.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Clayton
Posts: 3116
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:29 pm
x 17
x 34

Re: Knives are out..

Post by Clayton » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:28 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
h69 wrote:
No mate.....I am annoyed for the reason I wrote here about three quarters of the way dowm.....all this protesting is pointless in my eyes : http://hammerschat.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 7&start=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

but yes, there were people creaming themselves that apparently Sullivan bought the fabulous Sakho and Cresswell whereas Allardyce bought Valencia and Downing......bollocks obviously but I remember it well.
And you dont have to wank yourself off at a new manager coming in but it would be preferable to support him rather than become deluded enough to think that Someone like Bielsa or Ancellotti wouyld actually come here.... the names I heard on here were laughable, no wonder the fans are called deluded and no manager is going to get a fair crack of the whip here really.

Some are simply saying.....'well doing nothing has achieved nothing' but that is just ridiculous and an excuse.... since this will achieve a lot of negative things.

As for Bobby Moore, so you are saying because of what the club have done (and by the way, not just these owners), we cant use the day to remember him and his daughter should give the cheque back or what ?
You're entitled to your opinion, mate. But I disagree it does nothing. What it does is it sends a very clear message. A message that the job they're doing isn't good enough, that David Sullivan's platitudes are seen for the lies they are, that enough is enough.
No amount of blogging, being dissatisfied on a forum, or down the pub, or not attending home games, is going to send SuGo scurrying for cover. They have, through greed, incompetence and lies, fostered an atmosphere of enmity from the moment they arrived. It's not pointless to protest.

The question was WHO was creaming themselves? Because all I remember is people saying Fat Sam's dealings in the transfer market were dire, and Henry/Sullivan couldn't do any worse. Were you hanging out with supporters called David and Jack at the time? :D

The majority, I believe, were willing to give Moyes a chance. I also believe most of us understand he was left out to dry -- par for the course with SuGo -- in the January window.
Now, if you weren't underwhelmed by DMs appointment, good for you, but that's not any kind of moral high ground.
And again, who was suggesting Bielsa or Ancelotti? We all know by now SuGo are shopping at the football equivalent of Aldi. Hence David 'last chance saloon' Moyes.

You can remember Bobby on any day, anywhere, and in anyway, you please, mate.
If that's during a cynical excercise in marketing and attempted crowd control, then fine.
I think we all know how highly the current regime regard the heart, soul and history of the club.

Sullivan and Gold have been at our club for nearly a decade now.
They have promised a hell of a lot, and even when the opportunity was presented to push on, they have delivered very little.
You can rail against fans and supporters groups all you like, but we are not in the mess we're in because 4 people ran on to a football pitch, or organised march, or chanted negative things at the directors box.
goodpost:)
0 x

User avatar
Castiron
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 6:22 pm
x 1

Re: Knives are out..

Post by Castiron » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:37 pm

bovington wrote:Slightly off topic, but does anyone else think it ironic that the LS actually came good at the weekend , in that it was ideal for demonstrating in front of the Board. You'd have never got that near or had such a good view of our saviors at the Boleyn.
I think it definitely showed everyone what an absolute shambles the stewarding is, which has been pointed out many a time to our pathetic owners.
0 x

User avatar
Castiron
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 6:22 pm
x 1

Re: Knives are out..

Post by Castiron » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:41 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
h69 wrote:
No mate.....I am annoyed for the reason I wrote here about three quarters of the way dowm.....all this protesting is pointless in my eyes : http://hammerschat.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 7&start=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

but yes, there were people creaming themselves that apparently Sullivan bought the fabulous Sakho and Cresswell whereas Allardyce bought Valencia and Downing......bollocks obviously but I remember it well.
And you dont have to wank yourself off at a new manager coming in but it would be preferable to support him rather than become deluded enough to think that Someone like Bielsa or Ancellotti wouyld actually come here.... the names I heard on here were laughable, no wonder the fans are called deluded and no manager is going to get a fair crack of the whip here really.

Some are simply saying.....'well doing nothing has achieved nothing' but that is just ridiculous and an excuse.... since this will achieve a lot of negative things.

As for Bobby Moore, so you are saying because of what the club have done (and by the way, not just these owners), we cant use the day to remember him and his daughter should give the cheque back or what ?
You're entitled to your opinion, mate. But I disagree it does nothing. What it does is it sends a very clear message. A message that the job they're doing isn't good enough, that David Sullivan's platitudes are seen for the lies they are, that enough is enough.
No amount of blogging, being dissatisfied on a forum, or down the pub, or not attending home games, is going to send SuGo scurrying for cover. They have, through greed, incompetence and lies, fostered an atmosphere of enmity from the moment they arrived. It's not pointless to protest.

The question was WHO was creaming themselves? Because all I remember is people saying Fat Sam's dealings in the transfer market were dire, and Henry/Sullivan couldn't do any worse. Were you hanging out with supporters called David and Jack at the time? :D

The majority, I believe, were willing to give Moyes a chance. I also believe most of us understand he was left out to dry -- par for the course with SuGo -- in the January window.
Now, if you weren't underwhelmed by DMs appointment, good for you, but that's not any kind of moral high ground.
And again, who was suggesting Bielsa or Ancelotti? We all know by now SuGo are shopping at the football equivalent of Aldi. Hence David 'last chance saloon' Moyes.

You can remember Bobby on any day, anywhere, and in anyway, you please, mate.
If that's during a cynical excercise in marketing and attempted crowd control, then fine.
I think we all know how highly the current regime regard the heart, soul and history of the club.

Sullivan and Gold have been at our club for nearly a decade now.
They have promised a hell of a lot, and even when the opportunity was presented to push on, they have delivered very little.
You can rail against fans and supporters groups all you like, but we are not in the mess we're in because 4 people ran on to a football pitch, or organised march, or chanted negative things at the directors box.
Well said mate.
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media