Knives are out..

Chat about anything football related here!
WhiteHorse

Re: Knives are out..

Postby WhiteHorse » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:53 am

andyginbrasil wrote:I was using that saying when you were still running down your mothers leg fuckwit, I will have to explain what I meant as you obviously don't see the basic mistake you made , we as actual West Hams fans are a trifle ( not the pudding your mummy feeds you) unhappy to say the least and it shows, on the outside of our mouths,surely to undergo a chastening reversal, would actually refer that we are going to be very happy soon and unfortunately that doesn't look like its going to happen. But thank you for your concern and your continued optimism regarding OUR club.

No, you seemed to be very proud of yourself yesterday and I expect this morning. That won't last long because like most animals you lack the ability to see the long term consequences of your actions.

It's also not your club and it has never belonged to your ilk no matter how much you claim otherwise. You're just hangers on that will soon be shaken off, fianlly and for good.

The club brlongs to it decent civilised fans not the minority of knuckle dragging pond life that want to return to the 70's.
0 x

Baddowhammer

Postby Baddowhammer » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:08 am

Castiron wrote:.. and being sharpened as I write. The idiots today have played right into the boards hands. They will be made to look like the Victims.
This is just another incentive for the gutter press to flex their muscle and condemn everything West Ham.
They'll probably be calling for a points deduction any minute. :roll:

I make you spot on CI fucking field day for the red tops as if our name ain't shit already, I'm truly gutted. COYI
0 x

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:11 am

Baddowhammer wrote:I make you spot on CI fucking field day for the red tops as if our name ain't shit already, I'm truly gutted. COYI

The good thing is a security issue has now been highlighted and that area below the directors box will be fortified over the next 3 weeks. The animals will never get that close again.
0 x

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:12 am

It was all very inevitable and this has been a pressure valve that was always going to blow.
I'm not going to slag people, we've had enough of that over the last few weeks.

I do think this will serve as huge embarrassment to Sulligold.
What happened at Birmingham is now playing out here where they were eventually harassed out of the club.
Problem is, it offers no incentive for them to find a really good buyer (as with the Brum).

But then they're such detestable shitcunts that they wouldn't give a toss who they sold to even if we were all very pally so what the hell.

There's a public safety issue here as well for which they ARE accountable. That won't go away so easily.
Last edited by ToneLoc on Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
3 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:12 am

WhiteHorse wrote:
Baddowhammer wrote:I make you spot on CI fucking field day for the red tops as if our name ain't shit already, I'm truly gutted. COYI

The good thing is a security issue has now been highlighted and that area below the directors box will be fortified over the next 3 weeks. The animals will never get that close again.

Did you drop your popcorn?
My heart bleeds for you.
0 x

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:16 am

ToneLoc wrote:Did you drop your popcorn?
My heart bleeds for you.

I'd save your tears for yourself, you'll need them.

There is no place in society in 2018 for the morons of yesterday.
0 x

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:18 am

Castiron wrote:.. and being sharpened as I write. The idiots today have played right into the boards hands. They will be made to look like the Victims.
This is just another incentive for the gutter press to flex their muscle and condemn everything West Ham.
They'll probably be calling for a points deduction any minute. :roll:

This isn't about strategic thinking now mate.
This is raw human emotion.
People have utterly had it. The sorry state of affairs over the march and the utter hatred of the board combined with yesterday's defensive capitulation to light the touch paper.
3 x

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:23 am

ToneLoc wrote:This isn't about strategic thinking now mate.

And that is why you have already lost.
0 x

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:24 am

WhiteHorse wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:Did you drop your popcorn?
My heart bleeds for you.

I'd save your tears for yourself, you'll need them.

There is no place in society in 2018 for the morons of yesterday.

Nope not me thanks newbie.
I'm fine.

Oh btw, please enlighten on why you think society of 2018 is so good? I see nothing but encroachment on civil liberties, rampant corruption, high levels of discrimination, lower living standards, people being mown down in the street by vans used as weapons........ I could go on all day.
3 x

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:30 am

WhiteHorse wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:This isn't about strategic thinking now mate.

And that is why you have already lost.

Nah.
We'll outlast the likes of you if you're talking a war of attrition.
We've been here for a hundred plus years and will still be here in a hundred years time.

Dream on pal.
3 x

Return to “Football Talk”