Knives are out..

Chat about anything football related here!
belfasthammer

Re: Knives are out..

Post by belfasthammer » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:23 am

I don’t condone pitch invasions etc but if you keep prodding wounded animals with sticks they will react. The fact that paying off media types and god knows who may give the board the impression that all is ok beggars belief. The past should not equal the future. They should come clean draw a line in the sand and plan for the future. Meetings with Her Baronessship do not cut the mustard. I suggest.
The problem is that dealing with liars is never easy and any real change at the club requires investment and commitment. The former is highly unlikely. Our pathetic net spend since leaving the Boleyn is minuscule in today’s football world.
Real change needs action not words.
Sullivan needs to step back appoint a talented Managing director A Tsar figure to take the club into the future.
The main remit is
1 Release finds to invest in good players and staff who can recognise that.
2 The ground is a great stadium which is not designed for football Old topic but seating issue needs solved. Fans would watch The Hammers in a swamp if good football was available.
3 Promises cost nothing but all goals to use the SMart model SPECIFIC MEASURABLE ACHIEVABLE REASONABLE and TIME FRAMED.
4. Respect for fans love for the club and the realisation that they should not be manipulated
The owners attempts to scam fans was always doomed as Hammers fans are straight talking The misers will start to lose money if discontent continues
RANT OVER REMEMBER WE ARE WEST HAN
0 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:37 am

belfasthammer wrote:I don’t condone pitch invasions etc but if you keep prodding wounded animals with sticks they will react. The fact that paying off media types and god knows who may give the board the impression that all is ok beggars belief. The past should not equal the future. They should come clean draw a line in the sand and plan for the future. Meetings with Her Baronessship do not cut the mustard. I suggest.
The problem is that dealing with liars is never easy and any real change at the club requires investment and commitment. The former is highly unlikely. Our pathetic net spend since leaving the Boleyn is minuscule in today’s football world.
Real change needs action not words.
Sullivan needs to step back appoint a talented Managing director A Tsar figure to take the club into the future.
The main remit is
1 Release finds to invest in good players and staff who can recognise that.
2 The ground is a great stadium which is not designed for football Old topic but seating issue needs solved. Fans would watch The Hammers in a swamp if good football was available.
3 Promises cost nothing but all goals to use the SMart model SPECIFIC MEASURABLE ACHIEVABLE REASONABLE and TIME FRAMED.
4. Respect for fans love for the club and the realisation that they should not be manipulated
The owners attempts to scam fans was always doomed as Hammers fans are straight talking The misers will start to lose money if discontent continues
RANT OVER REMEMBER WE ARE WEST HAN
Well said.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Castiron

Post by Castiron » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:50 am

ToneLoc wrote:
Castiron wrote:.. and being sharpened as I write. The idiots today have played right into the boards hands. They will be made to look like the Victims.
This is just another incentive for the gutter press to flex their muscle and condemn everything West Ham.
They'll probably be calling for a points deduction any minute. :roll:
This isn't about strategic thinking now mate.
This is raw human emotion.
People have utterly had it. The sorry state of affairs over the march and the utter hatred of the board combined with yesterday's defensive capitulation to light the touch paper.
I totally understand that, and I totally understand the frustration. I am a fan too for 46 years.
But there are right ways and wrong ways, and running on to the pitch to disrupt the game isn't the way imo.
Get to the end of the game and then make the protests. We have just played into their hands, and I'm gutted because they will come up smelling of Roses again.
The press have already highlighted the kids being taken out of the stands, the in fighting, the language directed at Brady and the wives etc. I want them out as much as the next man, but I don't think this will help the cause.
The team is underperforming as it is, how will this help?
0 x

Oldun

Post by Oldun » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:04 am

I believe if the March had gone ahead yesterday and the rest of the infighting crap had not gone on this week,then it would not have happened,some fans were not allowed to vent their anger before the game and I believe that led to the demos and pitch invasions yesterday.
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:10 am

Oldun wrote:I believe if the March had gone ahead yesterday and the rest of the infighting crap had not gone on this week,then it would not have happened,some fans were not allowed to vent their anger before the game and I believe that led to the demos and pitch invasions yesterday.
100% agree . I’m sorry you & your grandson got caught up in it mate but that aspect of it aside , I personally hope it continues.

Apart from a season ticket boycott it’s the only thing those 3 cunts understand and it’ll get a lot worse than they got at Brum.
And since the former will never happen the latter is the only way I’m afraid.
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:16 am

Castiron wrote:
ToneLoc wrote: This isn't about strategic thinking now mate.
This is raw human emotion.
People have utterly had it. The sorry state of affairs over the march and the utter hatred of the board combined with yesterday's defensive capitulation to light the touch paper.
I totally understand that, and I totally understand the frustration. I am a fan too for 46 years.
But there are right ways and wrong ways, and running on to the pitch to disrupt the game isn't the way imo.
Get to the end of the game and then make the protests. We have just played into their hands, and I'm gutted because they will come up smelling of Roses again.
The press have already highlighted the kids being taken out of the stands, the in fighting, the language directed at Brady and the wives etc. I want them out as much as the next man, but I don't think this will help the cause.
The team is underperforming as it is, how will this help?
I'm in agreement.
But I'm talking about the "what is" and not the "what i'd like to be".
It's uncontrollable. People have had it. This isn't a knee-jerk, fickle reaction. This has been brewing for a very long time.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:18 am

It wasnt like it was a mass invasion , just a few like minded souls who obviously had had enough , especially after the march had been called off , its not like this hasnt been brewing for quite some time now .What I would like to know is how the pitch invaders actually managed to get onto the pitch , Especially in this day and age of high security and health and safety .
0 x

Castiron

Post by Castiron » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:24 am

Clayton wrote:What I would like to know is how the pitch invaders actually managed to get onto the pitch , it wasnt like it was a mass invasion , just a few like minded souls who obviously had had enough . Especially in this day and age of high security and health and safety .
The irony of it all is Sullivan coming out and questioning the stewards and the polices handling of the situation :lol: you couldn't make it up FFS.
0 x

Oldun

Post by Oldun » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:28 am

Newmarket wrote:
Oldun wrote:I believe if the March had gone ahead yesterday and the rest of the infighting crap had not gone on this week,then it would not have happened,some fans were not allowed to vent their anger before the game and I believe that led to the demos and pitch invasions yesterday.
100% agree . I’m sorry you & your grandson got caught up in it mate but that aspect of it aside , I personally hope it continues.

Apart from a season ticket boycott it’s the only thing those 3 cunts understand and it’ll get a lot worse than they got at Brum.
And since the former will never happen the latter is the only way I’m afraid.
Too be honest my grandson was totally oblivious of it,it was starting to get out of hand when a couple of our younger group starting arguing with a pissed up bloke who objected to people singing sack the board,I actually agreed with his sentiment that you can't actually sack the board.
I did try to explain that, please fuck off and sell the club to someone else,really dosnt flow as a chant.
And as my grandson is only 3 he had lost intrest a long time before that,but he did say to me on the way home that West Ham are rubbish.
My son and mates waited to the end but as my son said to me this morning,when the game finished there was lots of people including them that just stood there waiting for something to happen,which of course didn't ,so they had a couple more beers and come home.
I did say the other day I was staying off the topical subjects but unfortunately it's not working out well,yet.
Thank fuck we have a 3 week break ,and mine won't be in Miami.
0 x

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:31 am

WhiteHorse wrote:
andyginbrasil wrote: I was using that saying when you were still running down your mothers leg fuckwit, I will have to explain what I meant as you obviously don't see the basic mistake you made , we as actual West Hams fans are a trifle ( not the pudding your mummy feeds you) unhappy to say the least and it shows, on the outside of our mouths,surely to undergo a chastening reversal, would actually refer that we are going to be very happy soon and unfortunately that doesn't look like its going to happen. But thank you for your concern and your continued optimism regarding OUR club.
No, you seemed to be very proud of yourself yesterday and I expect this morning. That won't last long because like most animals you lack the ability to see the long term consequences of your actions.

It's also not your club and it has never belonged to your ilk no matter how much you claim otherwise. You're just hangers on that will soon be shaken off, fianlly and for good.

The club brlongs to it decent civilised fans not the minority of knuckle dragging pond life that want to return to the 70's.
To go back to the so called "Knuckle dragging pond life of the 70s" What a load of bollox!! :lol:
0 x

Social Media