Knives are out..

Chat about anything football related here!
ToneLoc

Re: Knives are out..

Post by ToneLoc » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:34 am

Clayton wrote:It wasnt like it was a mass invasion
That could well occur if the Southampton game goes totally tits up.
I think it's safe to say though that there will be a police presence at the next game........ that's assuming THEY'RE not completely pissed off with Sullivan as well :lol:
He seems to have alienated just about everyone.
He won't be needing too much Blu-Tac for his Christmas cards this year.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:44 am

tassiehammer wrote:
WhiteHorse wrote:
No, you seemed to be very proud of yourself yesterday and I expect this morning. That won't last long because like most animals you lack the ability to see the long term consequences of your actions.

It's also not your club and it has never belonged to your ilk no matter how much you claim otherwise. You're just hangers on that will soon be shaken off, fianlly and for good.

The club brlongs to it decent civilised fans not the minority of knuckle dragging pond life that want to return to the 70's.
To go back to the so called "Knuckle dragging pond life of the 70s" What a load of bollox!! :i am genuinely amused:
He’s so obviously a board plant .
Let it go whoosh mate & just laugh .
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:54 am

Newmarket wrote:
tassiehammer wrote: To go back to the so called "Knuckle dragging pond life of the 70s" What a load of bollox!! :i am genuinely amused:
They're even shit at that :lol:
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

palerider

Post by palerider » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:13 pm

Just reminds me of them.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:38 pm

WhiteHorse wrote:Well congratulations to everyone involved today.

I hope you enjoy the merriments this evening and pat each other on the back until your hands are sore.

The come down is going to hit you like a ton of bricks come Monday morning.

You can bet your life the FA and Premier League are getting ready to pull our pants down, closed doors for the rest of the season quite possible, the CCTV footage is already being studied with a fine toothed comb and the bans/arrests will start on Monday morning.

If we don't have to close the doors for the rest of the season don't be surprised if the club loses it's alcohol license and be prepared to see Policing straight out of the 1980's.

Forget the board, they are now the least of your problems. An example has to be made here and it will be, they cannot allow a precident to be set that encourages the sort of public order issues we have seen today to be repeated anywhere else. You've done nothing but paint a huge target on your back and the archers are drawing their bows.

Silly, silly boys.
Bit strong,but in essence your right. Actions have consequences and bad actions don't normally bring good tidings.
0 x

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:43 am

Newmarket wrote:
tassiehammer wrote: To go back to the so called "Knuckle dragging pond life of the 70s" What a load of bollox!! :i am genuinely amused:
Picked up on that when he called us 'ilk' Its like he's in a penthouse somewhere and we're all on the other side of the moat. :lol:
0 x

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:21 am

tassiehammer wrote:
Newmarket wrote: He’s so obviously a board plant .
Picked up on that when he called us 'ilk' Its like he's in a penthouse somewhere and we're all on the other side of the moat. :i am genuinely amused:

She's probably placed somewhere between page 1 and 13 of the penthouse but wants to be centre page.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Castiron

Post by Castiron » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:08 pm

Very surprised at some of the coverage since.
It seems that, at the moment anyway, alot of the journos are actually telling it how it is.
Perhaps, at last, the knives are out for those 3 shitbags.
0 x

Clayton

Post by Clayton » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:20 pm

Castiron wrote:Very surprised at some of the coverage since.
It seems that, at the moment anyway, alot of the journos are actually telling it how it is.
Perhaps, at last, the knives are out for those 3 shitbags.
Certainly appears like it , especially as it could have gone completely the other way . Maybe we are going to get some honest reporting for a change and not tabloid journalism .
0 x

HamburgHammer

Post by HamburgHammer » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:38 pm

Football media love stories about hooligans or crowd trouble.
But they also love stories about traditional clubs being driven to the brink of oblivion by greedy owners/consortiums to the detriment of loyal supporters.

I think GSB got a lot of benefit of the doubt from the press so far because they are British owners and therefore seen as proper fans.
That trump card could only be played so long however.

Let's hope they continue to dig.
0 x
HamburgHammer

Social Media