Knives are out..

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: Knives are out..

Postby andyginbrasil » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:50 pm

Its the digging that's going to help. They need to look into their time at Birmingham, same promises same stadium scenario.....are these three serial asset strippers.....at the end of their time at Birmingham they had a £7m writ against them for misappropriation of funds....Sullivan settled out of court......took Birmingham down 3 times...this could be the second time for West Ham....keep digging
1 x

only1salty

Postby only1salty » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:51 pm

Castiron wrote:Very surprised at some of the coverage since.
It seems that, at the moment anyway, alot of the journos are actually telling it how it is.
Perhaps, at last, the knives are out for those 3 shitbags.

Listening to talkshite this afternoon and they had chief football writer from the Sun on. Millwall fan that he is called it exactly right.

Very loyal fans, sold a promise, not delivered on.

Times up for the dildo brothers
1 x

h69

Postby h69 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:50 pm

WhiteHorse wrote:Well congratulations to everyone involved today.

I hope you enjoy the merriments this evening and pat each other on the back until your hands are sore.

The come down is going to hit you like a ton of bricks come Monday morning.

You can bet your life the FA and Premier League are getting ready to pull our pants down, closed doors for the rest of the season quite possible, the CCTV footage is already being studied with a fine toothed comb and the bans/arrests will start on Monday morning.

If we don't have to close the doors for the rest of the season don't be surprised if the club loses it's alcohol license and be prepared to see Policing straight out of the 1980's.

Forget the board, they are now the least of your problems. An example has to be made here and it will be, they cannot allow a precident to be set that encourages the sort of public order issues we have seen today to be repeated anywhere else. You've done nothing but paint a huge target on your back and the archers are drawing their bows.

Silly, silly boys.

Yep cunts to a boy.

A few plastic fans leaping around like cunts on the pitch who think that by doing this they will gain some admiration from mates who are about as intelligent as amoeba on Saturn.

I dont know whats worse.....these pricks or the cunts who think its 1979 and organized a fucking march thinking that it would make any impact and that someone would listen but forgot to actually do the organising.

...or the big group of fans chanting below the directors box.....just watching them on the TV now most who look below 30 and are just kids who think they are 'hard' by chucking coins

We are at the mercy of groups of people that just want to make a name for themselves so they can big themselves up.

Cunts the lot of them but then hardly surprising from fans that whined when this manager was signed, the last manager was not sacked, the one before was employed...think they should be in the top 6 because the owners said so (were people really that fucking stupid and think that), dont welcome anyone unless they are working class...and are proven West Ham fans.....and dont want to welcome kids in case they want popcorn

The age of the cunt. It was so much easier standing on the chicken run.....we were mostly a shitty team then as now but at least there was not social media and a huge sense of entitlement that West Ham fans appear to have got now......Allardyce was right....a lot of our fans are deluded.

One thing that shows how our fans are is when Sullivan hired Tony Henry. The people that were focussed on hating and protesting about Allardyce then were smug and going on about how Sully was taking over the transfers so BFS would do what he was told and how all the decent transfers were done by Sullivan and not by Allardyce. I bet they are feeling like cunts now.

A once great set of supporters spoilt by deluded plastic fans who have forgotten what the team were like prior to the Payet season. Dickheads who will ultimately get us relegated through their stupidity.....on a day which some of us wanted to use to mourn Bobby Moore's death.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:38 am

h69 wrote:
WhiteHorse wrote:Well congratulations to everyone involved today.

I hope you enjoy the merriments this evening and pat each other on the back until your hands are sore.

The come down is going to hit you like a ton of bricks come Monday morning.

You can bet your life the FA and Premier League are getting ready to pull our pants down, closed doors for the rest of the season quite possible, the CCTV footage is already being studied with a fine toothed comb and the bans/arrests will start on Monday morning.

If we don't have to close the doors for the rest of the season don't be surprised if the club loses it's alcohol license and be prepared to see Policing straight out of the 1980's.

Forget the board, they are now the least of your problems. An example has to be made here and it will be, they cannot allow a precident to be set that encourages the sort of public order issues we have seen today to be repeated anywhere else. You've done nothing but paint a huge target on your back and the archers are drawing their bows.

Silly, silly boys.

Yep cunts to a boy.

A few plastic fans leaping around like cunts on the pitch who think that by doing this they will gain some admiration from mates who are about as intelligent as amoeba on Saturn.

I dont know whats worse.....these pricks or the cunts who think its 1979 and organized a fucking march thinking that it would make any impact and that someone would listen but forgot to actually do the organising.

...or the big group of fans chanting below the directors box.....just watching them on the TV now most who look below 30 and are just kids who think they are 'hard' by chucking coins

We are at the mercy of groups of people that just want to make a name for themselves so they can big themselves up.

Cunts the lot of them but then hardly surprising from fans that whined when this manager was signed, the last manager was not sacked, the one before was employed...think they should be in the top 6 because the owners said so (were people really that fucking stupid and think that), dont welcome anyone unless they are working class...and are proven West Ham fans.....and dont want to welcome kids in case they want popcorn

The age of the cunt. It was so much easier standing on the chicken run.....we were mostly a shitty team then as now but at least there was not social media and a huge sense of entitlement that West Ham fans appear to have got now......Allardyce was right....a lot of our fans are deluded.

One thing that shows how our fans are is when Sullivan hired Tony Henry. The people that were focussed on hating and protesting about Allardyce then were smug and going on about how Sully was taking over the transfers so BFS would do what he was told and how all the decent transfers were done by Sullivan and not by Allardyce. I bet they are feeling like cunts now.

A once great set of supporters spoilt by deluded plastic fans who have forgotten what the team were like prior to the Payet season. Dickheads who will ultimately get us relegated through their stupidity.....on a day which some of us wanted to use to mourn Bobby Moore's death.

1) We don't do plastic fans FFS. We're too shit for that nonsense.
2) It's a grand total of 4 pricks and roughly the same number of cunts.
3) One coin allegedly hit Sullivan and, rather conveniently, didn't leave a mark on him.
4) If people are trying to make a name for themselves, you should be able to name dozens of pitch invaders and protesters?
5) Only a cunt would have been excited when Moyes arrived. Harsh but fair, imo.
6) You're annoyed at people for taking our owners at their word?
7) Fans aren't entitled to expect honesty from their chairmen?
8) Who exactly was wanking over Sullivan's transfer acumen?
9) If anyone is going to get us relegated is the lying, useless fucks in the boardroom.
10) The owners and chairmen of our club have pissed on our legends for a long time. The old regime treated Mooro disgracefully. And this lot showed their hand when they shat all over Tony Carr's legacy. Bobby Moore deserves so much more than being used to shift merch, or having the anniversay of his death used to calm the natives.
5 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:38 am

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/west ... -identity/

One short paragraph in there made my eyes stand out on stalks.........
""
Should they go down, manager David Moyes will have relegated Sunderland and West Ham and still have a year left to run on the contract he signed at Manchester United in 2013.
""
You can also crow-bar "being fired from Real Sociadad" into that space.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:48 am

Old mother Brady's been very quiet, must be nursing Sullivan's tragic eye injury.
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:23 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
h69 wrote:
Yep cunts to a boy.

1) We don't do plastic fans FFS. We're too shit for that nonsense.
2) It's a grand total of 4 pricks and roughly the same number of cunts.
3) One coin allegedly hit Sullivan and, rather conveniently, didn't leave a mark on him.
4) If people are trying to make a name for themselves, you should be able to name dozens of pitch invaders and protesters?
5) Only a cunt would have been excited when Moyes arrived. Harsh but fair, imo.
6) You're annoyed at people for taking our owners at their word?
7) Fans aren't entitled to expect honesty from their chairmen?
8) Who exactly was wanking over Sullivan's transfer acumen?
9) If anyone is going to get us relegated is the lying, useless fucks in the boardroom.
10) The owners and chairmen of our club have pissed on our legends for a long time. The old regime treated Mooro disgracefully. And this lot showed their hand when they shat all over Tony Carr's legacy. Bobby Moore deserves so much more than being used to shift merch, or having the anniversay of his death used to calm the natives.

No mate.....I am annoyed for the reason I wrote here about three quarters of the way dowm.....all this protesting is pointless in my eyes : viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8357&start=50

but yes, there were people creaming themselves that apparently Sullivan bought the fabulous Sakho and Cresswell whereas Allardyce bought Valencia and Downing......bollocks obviously but I remember it well.
And you dont have to wank yourself off at a new manager coming in but it would be preferable to support him rather than become deluded enough to think that Someone like Bielsa or Ancellotti wouyld actually come here.... the names I heard on here were laughable, no wonder the fans are called deluded and no manager is going to get a fair crack of the whip here really.

Some are simply saying.....'well doing nothing has achieved nothing' but that is just ridiculous and an excuse.... since this will achieve a lot of negative things.

As for Bobby Moore, so you are saying because of what the club have done (and by the way, not just these owners), we cant use the day to remember him and his daughter should give the cheque back or what ?
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:41 pm

The view from Newcastle fans

0 x

palerider

Postby palerider » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:50 pm

Dwayne Pipes wrote:Old mother Brady's been very quiet, must be nursing Sullivan's tragic eye injury.

He'll next be seen in public bandaged and bloodied a' la Terry Butcher for the sympathy vote.

"I'm an old man. I don't need this. But I'll soldier on for the love of my club"
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Towie

Postby Towie » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:55 pm

h69 wrote:The view from Newcastle fans

Are they the same Newcastle fans that were rioting outside their ground and punching police horses?

Think they are great but just a bunch of twats.

Except for the fella who helped me find the ground when I got lost there this season.
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”