C&H can fuck off

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 2750
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: C&H can fuck off

Postby BlackDiamond » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:00 pm

redhammer wrote:C&H did plenty to help this site grow so don't like to be too critical of them (but this wasn't wrote by Hugh or Sean so normal rules do not apply).

That is one of the worst and most embarrassing pieces I have seen. I know a few that went round to the board, some are AST holders, I can safely say, Sergey, you are a cunt. You have no right to judge who is a West Ham fan.

This is amusing and bear with me: This is almost a facsimile of Numbers careless approach to prose. Is it our very own wind ass, turning up on C&H and then being cut & pasted onto HC as a trojan horse ?

Unbelievable Jeff...
0 x

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 5593
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: C&H can fuck off

Postby Gonzo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:22 pm

To be fair there has been an excellent article by a very good handsome blogger go up on there only moments ago

http://www.claretandhugh.info/my-worst- ... am-united/
3 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9045
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: C&H can fuck off

Postby Newmarket » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:23 pm

I’ll take a wild stab in the dark here ..... :i am genuinely amused:
2 x

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 1483
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil

Re: C&H can fuck off

Postby andyginbrasil » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:47 pm

You've hit the nail bang on the head Gonzo.... there was a pride in performance........
1 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 2043
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'

Re: C&H can fuck off

Postby Neville Bartos » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:07 pm

Gonzo wrote:To be fair there has been an excellent article by a very good handsome blogger go up on there only moments ago

http://www.claretandhugh.info/my-worst- ... am-united/


Nice one Gonzo. Nice to see something on there not written by someone foaming at the mouth with eagerness to condemn everyone anti board.
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Jacko1966
Posts: 390
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 4:24 pm

Re: C&H can fuck off

Postby Jacko1966 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:55 pm

C & H currently have a thread talking about the board demanding that the club take over stewarding due to the poor performance of stewards on Saturday. I commented the following:

"The moment the board feel under threat something must be done. When it was just the fans dealing with the crap, not a peep. As ye reap, so shall ye sow."

Deleted by admin due to bad language. :roll:
1 x

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm

Re: C&H can fuck off

Postby ToneLoc » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:21 pm

Jacko1966 wrote:C & H currently have a thread talking about the board demanding that the club take over stewarding due to the poor performance of stewards on Saturday. I commented the following:

"The moment the board feel under threat something must be done. When it was just the fans dealing with the crap, not a peep. As ye reap, so shall ye sow."

Deleted by admin due to bad language. :roll:

Tut tut. You and your fucking language.
Don't give em just-cause for fucks sake.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
Jacko1966
Posts: 390
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 4:24 pm

Re: C&H can fuck off

Postby Jacko1966 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:34 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
Jacko1966 wrote:C & H currently have a thread talking about the board demanding that the club take over stewarding due to the poor performance of stewards on Saturday. I commented the following:

"The moment the board feel under threat something must be done. When it was just the fans dealing with the crap, not a peep. As ye reap, so shall ye sow."

Deleted by admin due to bad language. :roll:

Tut tut. You and your fucking language.
Don't give em just-cause for fucks sake.


Bollocks. Shitcunt.
1 x

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm

Re: C&H can fuck off

Postby ToneLoc » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:43 pm

Jacko1966 wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:Tut tut. You and your fucking language.
Don't give em just-cause for fucks sake.


Bollocks. Shitcunt.

Don't try and charm me with my favourite word :P
1 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
grandad
Posts: 3271
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex

Re: C&H can fuck off

Postby grandad » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:49 am

redhammer wrote:C&H did plenty to help this site grow so don't like to be too critical of them (but this wasn't wrote by Hugh or Sean so normal rules do not apply).

That is one of the worst and most embarrassing pieces I have seen. I know a few that went round to the board, some are AST holders, I can safely say, Sergey, you are a cunt. You have no right to judge who is a West Ham fan.



Spot on George
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!


Return to “Football Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alfiehammer, Baddowhammer, eastcoastclaret, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Hammerite, mkhammer, terrya1965 and 37 guests