are the board gona listen and move on ?

Chat about anything football related here!
IRON-MAN ⚒

are the board gona listen and move on ?

Postby IRON-MAN ⚒ » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:33 pm

after yesterdays scenes directed at the board do you think they are thinking time is up and we need to get out of here? ;) whufc_crest
0 x
BA14 TO E13 SINCE 85. whufc_crest

Romford

Re: are the board gona listen and move on ?

Postby Romford » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:40 pm

Its gotta get worse in my eyes....sadly.

These are business men with huge ego's...you have to make them look like mugs and cost them in the pocket.
2 x

IRON-MAN ⚒

Postby IRON-MAN ⚒ » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:42 pm

Romford wrote:Its gotta get worse in my eyes....sadly.

These are business men with huge ego's...you have to make them look like mugs and cost them in the pocket.

What made me more upset was a LEGEND MR TREVOR BROOKING just sat there on his own fucking disgrace.
1 x

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:46 pm

IRON-MAN ⚒ wrote:

What made me more upset was a LEGEND MR TREVOR BROOKING just sat there on his own fucking disgrace.

Maybe it was his way of supporting us?????
1 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:57 pm

IRON-MAN ⚒ wrote:

Yeah what’s your problem with that . Nothing was aimed at him and he is West Ham enough to realise that .

He was never in danger and he knew it .
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

IRON-MAN ⚒

Postby IRON-MAN ⚒ » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:05 pm

Newmarket wrote:
IRON-MAN ⚒ wrote:

Yeah what’s your problem with that . Nothing was aimed at him and he is West Ham enough to realise that .

not a problem mate never even said that' It's just horrible to see a man of that stature sat there watching all the shit going on infront of his own eyes its a fucking shame
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:26 pm

IRON-MAN ⚒ wrote:
Newmarket wrote:Yeah what’s your problem with that . Nothing was aimed at him and he is West Ham enough to realise that .

not a problem mate never even said that' It's just horrible to see a man of that stature sat there watching all the shit going on infront of his own eyes its a fucking shame

It is indeed mate . He’s West Ham though so I’d expect nothing less . No scurrying out the tradesmans like that slippery cunt Sullivan .
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

IRON-MAN ⚒

Postby IRON-MAN ⚒ » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:33 pm

Newmarket wrote:
IRON-MAN ⚒ wrote:

It is indeed mate . He’s West Ham though so I’d expect nothing less . No scurrying out the tradesmans like that slippery cunt Sullivan .

true mate BROOKING' BONZO' DEVO' PARKS' and the rest never a proper mention for these legends gold is ment to be a proper hammer but im not seeing it its all lies the 3 cunts can go fuck them selfs whufc_crest :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:37 pm

IRON-MAN ⚒ wrote:after yesterdays scenes directed at the board do you think they are thinking time is up and we need to get out of here? ;) whufc_crest

No. Anyone who thinks anything good will come out of yesterday's events is a couple of olives short of a pizza imo.
1 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

IRON-MAN ⚒

Postby IRON-MAN ⚒ » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:38 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
IRON-MAN ⚒ wrote:after yesterdays scenes directed at the board do you think they are thinking time is up and we need to get out of here? ;) whufc_crest

No. Anyone who thinks anything good will come out of yesterday's events is a couple of olives short of a pizza imo.

my thoughts to but my fingers are crossed
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”