are the board gona listen and move on ?

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: are the board gona listen and move on ?

Postby Brookbonds73 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:03 pm

Are they fuck going to listen.
We're all their Christmas's rolled in to one. They saw an opening and cockroach shuffled straight in. They are greed personified and that yesterday will be water of a ducks back.
Especially when they hear the "sack the board" comments. No wonder the dwarf cunt laughed, who is going to sack him, himself!!
Ffs give me a break.
I know how fans feel, I was on the pitch at the bond scheme fiasco at Upton Park. But comments like that however well intended are ludicrous.
The only way these cunts will even contemplate leaving us is if the season ticket sales drop dramatically, and merchandise stops being bought. And that goes for programmes as well. In fact anything whatsoever to do with West Ham football club.
If you want to get arse fucked by these cunts then by all means buy a season ticket (when they tell you, by the way) buy a shiny new centenary shirt next season and anything else you can lay your hands on, they'll be fucking chuffed you did.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:22 pm

Of course they won’t the pair of thick skinned fucking arseholes that they are ,however making it more and more uncomfortable for them gets the heads up from me all day long and long may it continue.
3 x

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:34 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
IRON-MAN ⚒ wrote:after yesterdays scenes directed at the board do you think they are thinking time is up and we need to get out of here? ;) whufc_crest

No. Anyone who thinks anything good will come out of yesterday's events is a couple of olives short of a pizza imo.

You never know your luck Rodders, you never know your luck ;)
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:39 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
No. Anyone who thinks anything good will come out of yesterday's events is a couple of olives short of a pizza imo.

You never know your luck Rodders, you never know your luck ;)

Yep . From little acorns etc .

And it’s only going to get worse.
0 x

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:40 pm

They're going nowhere.

We may see certain measures imposed such as no season ticket sold to all male groups in a similar fashion to night clubs not admitting all male groups thereby forcing men to be accompanied by a woman or child which is a old and usually effective way of toning down behaviour.

Alcohol sales will probably be probihited inside the ground and the Police may shut local pubs before games.

I assume the season ticket cards carry RFID chips so tracking movement inside the ground should be quite simple in order to process bans alongside CCTV evidence.

You whine about them "cleanising" the support well you're giving them the pretext to move forward, they already have the tools.

Quite looking forward to a move civilised club personally.

Bye bye thugs.
0 x

Oldun

Postby Oldun » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:42 pm

WhiteHorse wrote:They're going nowhere.

We may see certain measures imposed such as no season ticket sold to all male groups in a similar fashion to night clubs not admitting all male groups thereby forcing men to be accompanied by a woman or child which is a old and usually effective way of toning down behaviour.

Alcohol sales will probably be probihited inside the ground and the Police may shut local pubs before games.

I assume the season ticket cards carry RFID chips so tracking movement inside the ground should be quite simple in order to process bans alongside CCTV evidence.

You whine about them "cleanising" the support well you're giving them the pretext to move forward, they already have the tools.

Bye bye thugs.

Can I be the first to call you cunt.
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:44 pm

Oldun wrote:

Bye bye thugs.

Can I be the first to call you cunt.

Seconded.
0 x

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:45 pm

Whiskyman wrote:No. Anyone who thinks anything good will come out of yesterday's events is a couple of olives short of a pizza imo.

Lets face it if they had an IQ larger than their shoe size yesterday wouldn't have unfolded the way it did.

Reading comments on the interweb and people really think they're going to get that close to the directors box to do that every home game until the end of the season.

Right-oh, you'll never get that close again. That area of the ground will be locked down tight, if not closed altogther.

Don't expect to see normal old bill there either it'll be dedicated public order teams, the kind who take zero shit.
0 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:46 pm

Bye bye thugs.

4 fans outwit a clueless security set up and you’re rubbing your hands together with glee Dave .
Well get your seat belt on Davey boy and enjoy the ride cos the landscape is going to get decidedly more Luna ...
0 x

WhiteHorse

Postby WhiteHorse » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:49 pm

Oldun wrote:Can I be the first to call you cunt.

I bet it took you all morning to come up with that insult didn't it treacle.
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”