are the board gona listen and move on ?

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
WhiteHorse
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:33 am

Re: are the board gona listen and move on ?

Postby WhiteHorse » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:50 pm

Newmarket wrote:4 fans outwit a clueless security set up and you’re rubbing your hands together with glee Dave .
Well get your seat belt on Davey boy and enjoy the ride cos the landscape is going to get decidedly more Luna ...


*Lunar.

It's only a five letter word for heavens sake.
0 x

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm

Re: are the board gona listen and move on ?

Postby ToneLoc » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:50 pm

Oldun wrote:
WhiteHorse wrote:They're going nowhere.

We may see certain measures imposed such as no season ticket sold to all male groups in a similar fashion to night clubs not admitting all male groups thereby forcing men to be accompanied by a woman or child which is a old and usually effective way of toning down behaviour.

Alcohol sales will probably be probihited inside the ground and the Police may shut local pubs before games.

I assume the season ticket cards carry RFID chips so tracking movement inside the ground should be quite simple in order to process bans alongside CCTV evidence.

You whine about them "cleanising" the support well you're giving them the pretext to move forward, they already have the tools.

Quite looking forward to a move civilised club personally.

Bye bye thugs.


Can I be the first to call you cunt.

Don't feed it mate.
It's what it wants.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 1169
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm

Re: are the board gona listen and move on ?

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:51 pm

WhiteHorse wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:No. Anyone who thinks anything good will come out of yesterday's events is a couple of olives short of a pizza imo.


Lets face it if they had an IQ larger than their shoe size yesterday wouldn't have unfolded the way it did.

Reading comments on the interweb and people really think they're going to get that close to the directors box to do that every home game until the end of the season.

Right-oh, you'll never get that close again. That area of the ground will be locked down tight, if not closed altogther.

Don't expect to see normal old bill there either it'll be dedicated public order teams, the kind who take zero shit.


A few fucking wooden tops from Forest Gate nick you mean ,fuck off you cunt.
0 x

User avatar
Oldun
Posts: 468
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:59 pm

Re: are the board gona listen and move on ?

Postby Oldun » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:02 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
Oldun wrote:
Can I be the first to call you cunt.

Don't feed it mate.
It's what it wants.


I know,but I couldn't resist it before he is banned again.
1 x


User avatar
Oldun
Posts: 468
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:59 pm

Re: are the board gona listen and move on ?

Postby Oldun » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:37 pm



I wonder how long it is before he is banned from reporting from the ground.
1 x

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 1483
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil

Re: are the board gona listen and move on ?

Postby andyginbrasil » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:38 pm

Oldun wrote:


I wonder how long it is before he is banned from reporting from the ground.

Because he tells it as it is.....good lad
0 x

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 2614
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am

Re: are the board gona listen and move on ?

Postby mkhammer » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:41 pm

There's people that seem to think all is Happy in Boardworld...it's not trust me.. I know
they're pretty thick-skinned but no-ones that thick-skinned....

Few more bricks tumbled yesterday.....all about the long game...

I reckon Ms Brady wont be with us next year,must have better gigs than this she can do..
Hopefully without her,Mr Sullivan will get Pissed off having to do his own dirty work...

It'll happen give it time.......just gotta find someone with 350 mill or so now,double
that if they want the Iconic........... :i am genuinely amused:

All gets a bit more complicated if we drop .......Red Bull would pull any interest as well..
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9045
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: are the board gona listen and move on ?

Postby Newmarket » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:18 pm

mkhammer wrote:There's people that seem to think all is Happy in Boardworld...it's not trust me.. I know
they're pretty thick-skinned but no-ones that thick-skinned....

Few more bricks tumbled yesterday.....all about the long game...

I reckon Ms Brady wont be with us next year,must have better gigs than this she can do..
Hopefully without her,Mr Sullivan will get Pissed off having to do his own dirty work...

It'll happen give it time.......just gotta find someone with 350 mill or so now,double
that if they want the Iconic........... :i am genuinely amused:

All gets a bit more complicated if we drop .......Red Bull would pull any interest as well..


Really ? What makes you say that ? They bought Leipzig when they were a third division club .
1 x

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 4127
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am

Re: are the board gona listen and move on ?

Postby Brookbonds73 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:24 pm

Newmarket wrote:
mkhammer wrote:There's people that seem to think all is Happy in Boardworld...it's not trust me.. I know
they're pretty thick-skinned but no-ones that thick-skinned....

Few more bricks tumbled yesterday.....all about the long game...

I reckon Ms Brady wont be with us next year,must have better gigs than this she can do..
Hopefully without her,Mr Sullivan will get Pissed off having to do his own dirty work...

It'll happen give it time.......just gotta find someone with 350 mill or so now,double
that if they want the Iconic........... :i am genuinely amused:

All gets a bit more complicated if we drop .......Red Bull would pull any interest as well..


Really ? What makes you say that ? They bought Leipzig when they were a third division club .


Good point.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.


Return to “Football Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alfiehammer, Clayton, eastcoastclaret, Hammerite, mkhammer, OZHAMMER and 38 guests