jamies gone from sky i think

Chat about anything football related here!
Marco Boogers Boots

Re: jamies gone from sky i think

Postby Marco Boogers Boots » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:05 am

Clearly what he's done is disgusting and 100% can't be condoned.

But Kirsty Gallacher was found guilty of driving 3 times over the legal limit last year and Sky kept her on. So in answer to the question earlier in this thread "is there anything worse than spitting....?" Yes, what she did is far, far worse.

Carragher probably should be sacked, but I'd say Sky have set a precedent with Gallacher.
0 x

Pennywise

Postby Pennywise » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:54 pm

Marco Boogers Boots wrote:Clearly what he's done is disgusting and 100% can't be condoned.

But Kirsty Gallacher was found guilty of driving 3 times over the legal limit last year and Sky kept her on. So in answer to the question earlier in this thread "is there anything worse than spitting....?" Yes, what she did is far, far worse.

Carragher probably should be sacked, but I'd say Sky have set a precedent with Gallacher.

Bang on, but I wouldn't crawl over broken glass to suck a fart out of the Scouse cunts arse.

Gallagher however......
1 x

palerider

Postby palerider » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:58 pm

We've all been guilty of 5 seconds of madness.

That's what I told the magistrate after the farmer pressed charges about the sheep.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Postby eastcoastclaret » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:05 pm

Pennywise wrote:
Marco Boogers Boots wrote:Clearly what he's done is disgusting and 100% can't be condoned.

Bang on, but I wouldn't crawl over broken glass to suck a fart out of the Scouse cunts arse.

Gallagher however......

I was thinking the same...

:i am genuinely amused:
0 x
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Hammershark

Postby Hammershark » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:09 am

I can’t believe they haven’t sacked him.. just shows how the worlds going when disgusting behaviour like that is acceptable from someone who represents a huge media organisation like sky... he should be ashamed.. and Sky should be even more ashamed for not sacking him immediately.
Can’t stand the tosser, and his whining scouse accent always winds me up :oops:
0 x

Towie

Postby Towie » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:10 pm

palerider wrote:We've all been guilty of 5 seconds of madness.

That's what I told the magistrate after the farmer pressed charges about the sheep.

You got to 5s?
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”