Its got to get worse...Saturday was only the start

Chat about anything football related here!
ToneLoc

Re: Its got to get worse...Saturday was only the start

Postby ToneLoc » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:35 pm

........ and if you ever needed a better example of just how far out of whack these people's priorities are or of their sheer detachment from reality?......

https://westhamblog.co.uk/stadium-night ... st-update/
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:40 pm

ToneLoc wrote:........ and if you ever needed a better example of just how far out of whack these people's priorities are or of their sheer detachment from reality?......

Staggering ain't they Tone.
I wonder at times whether these people do it on purpose or are they simply as thick as shit.
It's a close run thing mate.
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:48 pm

ToneLoc wrote:https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/west-ham-to-appoint-a-director-of-football-as-david-sullivan-takes-a-step-back-from-transfer-a3788646.html

Another whitewash.
He'll deploy a fucking puppet.

Let’s hope he knows the Championship inside out.
0 x

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:51 pm

Dwayne Pipes wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/west-ham-to-appoint-a-director-of-football-as-david-sullivan-takes-a-step-back-from-transfer-a3788646.html

Another whitewash.
He'll deploy a fucking puppet.

Let’s hope he knows the Championship inside out.

He started weeks ago mate, hugill from preston.
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

bovington

Postby bovington » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:42 pm

And the new DOF is (Drum Roll).....................................................................................................

Dave Jnr (with the other 'erbert as his assistant)
1 x

eskimo joe

Postby eskimo joe » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:45 pm

ToneLoc wrote:........ and if you ever needed a better example of just how far out of whack these people's priorities are or of their sheer detachment from reality?......

God that made me laugh. The guy really does have his head shoved up his arse. Does he seriously now think that whilst he's here he's going to fill those seats?!

Well he might, but it will only be from others relocating, and looking at the already paid for empty seats there will plenty of spaces available. Dont forget to pay your £10 assurance fee by the way.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

tassiehammer

Postby tassiehammer » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:39 am

Mikeveep wrote:There's a huge swathe of supporters who feel as you and the guy you quoted.69...

You can't fight City Hall.

It's the journey (mates,pubs,cafes) as much as the destination. If you are'nt enjoying either,find something else to do. I certainly don't renew my ST without a bit of heart searching.

This board is incompetent rather than penny pinchers in my book.

Surely they wouldn't want relegation So they obviously feel (wrongly) they have spent sufficient to at least avoid that.

That bit in the middle is nearly word for word that my brother said when we chatted on the phone after the game. Fucking sad state of affairs thats for sure.
0 x

tassiehammer

Postby tassiehammer » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:06 am

If we stay up it will only be because theres 3 teams more shit than us.
I think we have to stay up to survive. Who in there right mind would want to sign for us, as we are, if playing in the Championship? Journeymen players looking for a boost to their pensions similar to the last few signings.
As for the stadium if we get relegated a few mates, st holders, have made the comment that they haven't seen the same person all season sitting in seats around them. One said that on Saturdays game he felt like he was in Beijing. If these tickets are sold as packages to tourists looking to see the only London Premiership game they can get into then the 50,000 + would soon become 30,000 or less.
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:17 am

tassiehammer wrote:If we stay up it will only be because theres 3 teams more shit than us.
I think we have to stay up to survive. Who in there right mind would want to sign for us, as we are, if playing in the Championship? Journeymen players looking for a boost to their pensions similar to the last few signings.
As for the stadium if we get relegated a few mates, st holders, have made the comment that they haven't seen the same person all season sitting in seats around them. One said that on Saturdays game he felt like he was in Beijing. If these tickets are sold as packages to tourists looking to see the only London Premiership game they can get into then the 50,000 + would soon become 30,000 or less.

But we have a waiting list 50,000 strong. It must be true. The dwarf said it was so.
0 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

BlackDiamond

Postby BlackDiamond » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:04 pm

I'm a big believer in redemption and forgiveness is an important part of being human. I would rescind the recent life bans because the punishment wholly outweighs the offence.

Due to modern media scrutiny, the individuals involved have already been judged by their peers and that in of it self, is not a welcome attention for normal people.

Give them a very last warning as to future behaviour,but it serves no purpose to exact unnecessary measure...unless of course they are Coldplay fans and then all bets are off...
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”