Sullivan mouth piece White at it again.

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Sullivan mouth piece White at it again.

Postby palerider » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:37 pm

In my own tribute to Sir Ken Dodd.

"What a beautiful day for kicking Jim White in the bollocks and saying 'How do you like that, you dwarf-noshing cunt ?'"
3 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:42 pm

Classic Doddy...... :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:06 pm

terrya1965 wrote:Jim White of Talksports says the owners haven`t taken a penny,apart from interest from loans out the club.Danny Murphy and Bob Mills are slating him AND STICKING UP FOR THE FANS..

Even a Spurs fan came on and said G & S like to do everything on the cheap.

An Idiot of a Chelsea fan came on and said "It wasn`t the fans business what the owners do"WTF.

A Blackpool fan came on and said they are doing a similar thing to what happened at his club with their crooked owner. :D

The Mousse will probably get banned for slating them too :i am genuinely amused:

Question is,How have both G & S both DOUBLED their wealth since 2010,considering they have been running business`s 40 years before that?

You don't take money out of a Pension fund..... :i am genuinely amused:

Well to you retire anyway..........Saying that....... ;)
0 x

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:59 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
terrya1965 wrote:Jim White of Talksports says the owners haven`t taken a penny,apart from interest from loans out the club.Danny Murphy and Bob Mills are slating him AND STICKING UP FOR THE FANS..

Even a Spurs fan came on and said G & S like to do everything on the cheap.

An Idiot of a Chelsea fan came on and said "It wasn`t the fans business what the owners do"WTF.

A Blackpool fan came on and said they are doing a similar thing to what happened at his club with their crooked owner. :D

The Mousse will probably get banned for slating them too :i am genuinely amused:

Question is,How have both G & S both DOUBLED their wealth since 2010,considering they have been running business`s 40 years before that?

Terry, that's how Talk Sport make their money. Or a lot of it anyway. They pick a controversial topic and get someone to say "Mr A was a bit stupid wasn't he"? and his co presenter to say "No, I think he was right". And then they wait for all the MR Angrys of Guildford to phone in on their premium rate phone lines. That's why they employ Adrian Durham. He winds up pretty much everybody and in doing so rakes in tons of cash for his employer.

Unlike certain football club owners the people who run Talk Sport know what they're doing. ;)

It`s because his good friends with them.

I know how Talksport works,especially Durham,who is the biggest wind up of all.
0 x

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:36 pm

Here it is:

0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:22 am

terrya1965 wrote:Here it is:

In fairness to Jim White he was quoting "a club source" regarding the statement that the Dildos haven't taken any payment from the club, it wasn't him making the statement.

And the first West Ham fan who phoned in, the one called Terry (hope it wasn't you ;) ) was a bit odd. He said he wouldn't support the club while the Dildos were in charge but at the same time said he was a season ticket holder but he doesn't use it. So he's paid his money (supported the club financially) but isn't going to the games. Don't you find that odd ?

He also said he wouldn't believe anything the board said but he knew it was a FACT Red Bull had bid £600 million for the club. How did he know this ? Because it came from the board. That's a bit of a contradiction isn't it ?
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:33 am

Whiskyman wrote:
terrya1965 wrote:Here it is:

In fairness to Jim White he was quoting "a club source" regarding the statement that the Dildos haven't taken any payment from the club, it wasn't him making the statement.

And the first West Ham fan who phoned in, the one called Terry (hope it wasn't you ;) ) was a bit odd. He said he wouldn't support the club while the Dildos were in charge but at the same time said he was a season ticket holder but he doesn't use it. So he's paid his money (supported the club financially) but isn't going to the games. Don't you find that odd ?

He also said he wouldn't believe anything the board said but he knew it was a FACT Red Bull had bid £600 million for the club. How did he know this ? Because it came from the board. That's a bit of a contradiction isn't it ?

Jim White has always licked their arseholes.I suppose anything for a freebie.Did you hear that Chelsea fan?What a knob.A typical ignoramus.
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:48 am

terrya1965 wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

Jim White has always licked their arseholes.I suppose anything for a freebie.Did you hear that Chelsea fan?What a knob.A typical ignoramus.

No. I heard a couple of West Ham fans and the Spurs bloke.
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

Hammershark

Postby Hammershark » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:12 am

So Jim “Colgate” White thinks there’s only about a thousand unhappy supporters ffs :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

grandad

Postby grandad » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:47 am

Hammershark wrote:So Jim “Colgate” White thinks there’s only about a thousand unhappy supporters ffs :i am genuinely amused:

he must of seen dwarfs interview with sky saying 95 % of fans love the track or maybe he was paid to say this

the mans a cunt and a arse sucker
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Return to “Football Talk”