The silence..

Chat about anything football related here!
Castiron

The silence..

Postby Castiron » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:19 pm

..is deafening isn't it?.
Not one of them has got the balls to actually speak up or confront this situation head on. We've got 3 weeks till our next game, they've got 3 weeks to do something major to get the fans on side for the remainder.
1 x

HamburgHammer

Re: The silence..

Postby HamburgHammer » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:27 pm

I'm sure they're discussing the best way forward for them, try to wriggle through for a bit longer, maybe grease some palms or call in favours to get the media back onside, more pledges, maybe some minor concessions or signs of goodwill to placate the fanbase.

Or a realisation that the majority of fans and journos have finally sussed them out and there is no way back for them. Maybe they are talking about the best exit strategy while they are running out of people to fool...

whufc_crest
0 x
HamburgHammer

Castiron

Postby Castiron » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:30 pm

HamburgHammer wrote:I'm sure they're discussing the best way forward for them, try to wriggle through for a bit longer, maybe grease some palms or call in favours to get the media back onside, more pledges, maybe some minor concessions or signs of goodwill to placate the fanbase.

Or a realisation that the majority of fans and journos have finally sussed them out and there is no way back for them. Maybe they are talking about the best exit strategy while they are running out of people to fool...

whufc_crest

Let's hope it's the latter mate. I won't hold my breath though.
0 x

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:32 pm

HamburgHammer wrote:I'm sure they're discussing the best way forward for them, try to wriggle through for a bit longer, maybe grease some palms or call in favours to get the media back onside, more pledges, maybe some minor concessions or signs of goodwill to placate the fanbase.

whufc_crest

Fuck..Thats a lot of maybe's.. :i am genuinely amused: I prefer the last maybe..
0 x

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:33 pm

They're probably all in Miami, for a warm weather wank fest.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:35 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:They're probably all in Miami, for a warm weather wank fest.

Sullivan can't go out in public with that terrible injury to his eye ......(that no one saw happen)
0 x

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:31 pm

It was touch and go whether or not he'd make it at one stage. The said coin bounced off the wolverines colostomy bag, hit lady b on the chin and ricocheted hitting the dwarf just above one of the bags under his eye.
So far he's had 4 blood transfusions and 170 stitches.
People were saying that it was a nasty looking gash, but I think that's a tad unkind on lady b.
Others were saying that he flung himself, joe hart style to catch the coin, missed it completely and split his bonce open on the wolverines specially adapted commode seat, ( he's 82 you know and hurts just like us).
But for me there's only one explanation that fits the bill and that is that as the coin was hurtling towards an already shit trousered wolverine, lady b in a flash of brilliance batted the item away from cacky pants (akin to a cover drive from Freddie flintoff) with a rampant rabbit detachable headed molar rattler and inadvertently deflected it in to dwarfy's crust.
Either way if it hadn't have been for quick minded paramedics on hand at the time, our pint sized diddyman would surely have perished.
3 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

jameskel

Postby jameskel » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:08 pm

wish somebody had speared the little cunt with the corner flag
1 x
Taans can fuck right off

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:13 pm

Whatever they are thinking or eventually do..... you can bet your mortgage it will utterly backfire in more weird and wacky ways.
Fucking things up is about the only thing they're half decent at.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Return to “Football Talk”