It won’t happen......

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
deanox
Posts: 1557
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 3:18 pm
Location: Austin TX

It won’t happen......

Postby deanox » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:52 pm

IMO the fans who ran onto the pitch on Saturday did it out of their love and desperation at seeing our club asset stripped by the current owners.
I’ve read all the bollocks the plastics have written and although they should probably be banned for the rest of the season, if the owners want to throw an olive branch then don’t give them lifetime bans.
Some of these “so called hooligans” have been going to games for most their adult life and feel passionately about our great club. They have paid out of their hard earned wages for tickets, travel, club merchandise, programs, food etc, but as the thread title states, it won’t happen ....
2 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

User avatar
h69
Posts: 2795
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex

Re: It won’t happen......

Postby h69 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:58 pm

deanox wrote:IMO the fans who ran onto the pitch on Saturday did it out of their love and desperation at seeing our club asset stripped by the current owners.
I’ve read all the bollocks the plastics have written and although they should probably be banned for the rest of the season, if the owners want to throw an olive branch then don’t give them lifetime bans.
Some of these “so called hooligans” have been going to games for most their adult life and feel passionately about our great club. They have paid out of their hard earned wages for tickets, travel, club merchandise, programs, food etc, but as the thread title states, it won’t happen ....


Fuck them off out of the club, they are not passionate about anything other than bigging themselves up in front of their mates .....they were a bunch of cunts end of.
If they dont like it they can piss off. Ive been going for over 40 years but Ive never been so embarrassed as I am now at our so called fans.

Its a fucking game and intimidating young kids is just a sign that they need to get a fucking life....bunch of wankers. I hope they get a huge fine and criminal records.
0 x

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 6571
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm

Re: It won’t happen......

Postby ToneLoc » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:04 pm

Image
2 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
h69
Posts: 2795
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex

Re: It won’t happen......

Postby h69 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:09 pm

Same bloke

‘I hadn’t planned anything, but I just felt I had to do something. You have to stand up for what you believe in. People have died and been put against a wall for what they believe in. I had to do something. I wasn’t being violent, but I couldn’t take it anymore when Burnley went 2-0 up.

FFS.....and you wonder why we get laughed at as fans....

comparing running onto a pitch with a flag like a cunt when an oppposition team went 2-0 up to people that have given their lives when fighting for their country ? Really ?

Jesus....the world has gone fucking mad.
0 x

User avatar
deanox
Posts: 1557
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 3:18 pm
Location: Austin TX

Re: It won’t happen......

Postby deanox » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:10 pm

h69 wrote:
deanox wrote:IMO the fans who ran onto the pitch on Saturday did it out of their love and desperation at seeing our club asset stripped by the current owners.
I’ve read all the bollocks the plastics have written and although they should probably be banned for the rest of the season, if the owners want to throw an olive branch then don’t give them lifetime bans.
Some of these “so called hooligans” have been going to games for most their adult life and feel passionately about our great club. They have paid out of their hard earned wages for tickets, travel, club merchandise, programs, food etc, but as the thread title states, it won’t happen ....



Fuck them off out of the club, they are not passionate about anything other than bigging themselves up in front of their mates .....they were a bunch of cunts end of.
If they dont like it they can piss off. Ive been going for over 40 years but Ive never been so embarrassed as I am now at our so called fans.

Its a fucking game and intimidating young kids is just a sign that they need to get a fucking life....bunch of wankers. I hope they get a huge fine and criminal records.


You obviously have the right to feel angry and have your opinion, but the anger you just showed in your vitriolic post could also be the same sort of passion they had.
Me I’m a little more forgiving, when your passionate about things it tends to get a bit extreme, as with your vehement response, which btw the you are very entitled to have.. no argument from me, as we all see things differently and have the right to say what we believe.
3 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

User avatar
h69
Posts: 2795
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex

Re: It won’t happen......

Postby h69 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:17 pm

deanox wrote:
h69 wrote:

Fuck them off out of the club, they are not passionate about anything other than bigging themselves up in front of their mates .....they were a bunch of cunts end of.
If they dont like it they can piss off. Ive been going for over 40 years but Ive never been so embarrassed as I am now at our so called fans.

Its a fucking game and intimidating young kids is just a sign that they need to get a fucking life....bunch of wankers. I hope they get a huge fine and criminal records.


You obviously have the right to feel angry and have your opinion, but the anger you just showed in your vitriolic post could also be the same sort of passion they had.
Me I’m a little more forgiving, when your passionate about things it tends to get a bit extreme, as with your vehement response, which btw the you are very entitled to have.. no argument from me, as we all see things differently and have the right to say what we believe.


I'm angry because they put kids at risk, stopped a game I was watching, affected the result negatively and portrayed the club I support as being followed by mindless morons. Its a fucking game for God's sake.

If they are too stupid to realise that running on the field of play and screaming at the players is detrimental to them and illegal then they should not be let out....if they are aware then they should take their punishment like the big men they seem to think they are and stop whining. Why should anyone else pay a fine because of their actions....I agree with them paying any fine the club gets.....see how passionate they are when the 5 of them divide up a 30 grand fine or more.
0 x

User avatar
deanox
Posts: 1557
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 3:18 pm
Location: Austin TX

Re: It won’t happen......

Postby deanox » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:28 pm

h69 wrote:
deanox wrote:
You obviously have the right to feel angry and have your opinion, but the anger you just showed in your vitriolic post could also be the same sort of passion they had.
Me I’m a little more forgiving, when your passionate about things it tends to get a bit extreme, as with your vehement response, which btw the you are very entitled to have.. no argument from me, as we all see things differently and have the right to say what we believe.


I'm angry because they put kids at risk, stopped a game I was watching, affected the result negatively and portrayed the club I support as being followed by mindless morons. Its a fucking game for God's sake.

If they are too stupid to realise that running on the field of play and screaming at the players is detrimental to them and illegal then they should not be let out....if they are aware then they should take their punishment like the big men they seem to think they are and stop whining. Why should anyone else pay a fine because of their actions....I agree with them paying any fine the club gets.....see how passionate they are when the 5 of them divide up a 30 grand fine or more.

I wasn’t there but I can’t see how four blokes on the pitch put kids at risk!
It didn’t affect the score either, they were better than us on the day.
You say you have been going for 40+ years, are you telling me that’s the first time you’ve heard us pissed off at the club or team.... hardly think so.
0 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm

Re: It won’t happen......

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:28 pm

Maybe you can start a whip round for them.
1 x

User avatar
h69
Posts: 2795
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex

Re: It won’t happen......

Postby h69 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:33 pm

deanox wrote:
h69 wrote:
I'm angry because they put kids at risk, stopped a game I was watching, affected the result negatively and portrayed the club I support as being followed by mindless morons. Its a fucking game for God's sake.

If they are too stupid to realise that running on the field of play and screaming at the players is detrimental to them and illegal then they should not be let out....if they are aware then they should take their punishment like the big men they seem to think they are and stop whining. Why should anyone else pay a fine because of their actions....I agree with them paying any fine the club gets.....see how passionate they are when the 5 of them divide up a 30 grand fine or more.

I wasn’t there but I can’t see how four blokes on the pitch put kids at risk!
It didn’t affect the score either, they were better than us on the day.
You say you have been going for 40+ years, are you telling me that’s the first time you’ve heard us pissed off at the club or team.... hardly think so.


Where did I say its the first time I have heard anyone pissed off at the club ? I still remember fans slagging off John Lyall at the end of his tenure but Saturday was the most embarrassing I have seen.....a prick running onto the pitch and waving a piece of A4 for fucks sake and another supposed businessman talking about how much he spent on a flag !

The people legging it onto the pitch started a big protest in the stands and led to kids having to be led away from their seats and placed in the away dugout for their safety. Our fans did that, they must be so proud.
0 x

User avatar
deanox
Posts: 1557
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 3:18 pm
Location: Austin TX

Re: It won’t happen......

Postby deanox » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:37 pm

Dwayne Pipes wrote:Maybe you can start a whip round for them.


As I said in my opening piece they should be banned for the rest of the season, is it convenient to forget that. I was just asking wether they should be banned for life.... you and H69 obviously believe they should.. I hope if I ever get into trouble for the first time ( no one raped/ killed/ maimed etc) that you are not my judges!
1 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"


Return to “Football Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests