It won’t happen......

Chat about anything football related here!
Romford

Re: It won’t happen......

Postby Romford » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:03 am

h69 wrote:
Well Sir TB is saying it as well so it aint just me that saw this. However, just explain to me why those kids got moved ?

I wasn't that side of the ground...but i do know that nobody was going to get hurt including Golds grandaughter who it obviously couldn't of been nice for seeing Grandad getting that grief.

Maybe if they had taken notice of the stewarding issues we have all been moaning about since we moved then that wouldn't of happened...i've got a feeling things might be changed now !

Ive worked in Security for many years....looking after far more higher profile people than our 2 Chairmen. The whole ground is an accident waiting to happen and ive let them know at least a dozen times in writing. Saturday was a situation that could have been avoided.....and they avioded dealing with the situation.

Our support isn't the problem.
1 x

Romford

Postby Romford » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:07 am

h69 wrote:
Well Sir TB is saying it as well so it aint just me that saw this. However, just explain to me why those kids got moved ?

Makes me laugh....lots on here saying how the directors are scared etc but then when a player, an ex player and some kids say it is an intimidating atmosphere, they are making it up......I definitely see an agenda alright.

To be fair, the blokes running on the pitch were probably less mature than the kids but even so...

Sorry fella...you added more

It wasn't a nice atmosphere and to be honest the whole afternoon seemed rather surreal.

You added in an earlier post that you would have liked for one of the invaders to come back near you....why mate ?
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:09 am

Ironworksfc wrote:
h69 wrote:
Were you even in the stadium ? Did you not notice as soon as they did that it sparked a protest below the directors box.....or were you sat on your arse on a sofa online ?

Wtf has that got to do with anything, trying to backtrack out of your stupid post

Did a few guys running on the pitch scare anyone?

Here is a suggestion, read post properly first before engaging brain.

I stand by it.......They are grade A cunts and should be banned for life. They are the reason the game stopped, the players got distracted and the kids got intimidated....that is why I am angry. Unlike Deanox I am not so forgiving.

You want to stand behind them then knock yourself out but i just think its embarrassing and people need to get a life here and get some perspective.

Hopefully they will get the fine passed onto them and a criminal record as its their fault if the club gets a fine and if it happens again then I imagine the club will get points deducted.

Fuck them and their whiny apologies.
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:10 am

Romford wrote:
h69 wrote:

Makes me laugh....lots on here saying how the directors are scared etc but then when a player, an ex player and some kids say it is an intimidating atmosphere, they are making it up......I definitely see an agenda alright.

To be fair, the blokes running on the pitch were probably less mature than the kids but even so...

Sorry fella...you added more

It wasn't a nice atmosphere and to be honest the whole afternoon seemed rather surreal.

You added in an earlier post that you would have liked for one of the invaders to come back near you....why mate ?

I'd have probably had something to say to them up close the way I felt at the time about the way they were royally fucking up the game.
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:11 am

H69 You also forgot to mention it was aimed at a couple of pensioners just to beef it up a bit.
0 x

Romford

Postby Romford » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:12 am

h69 wrote:
I'd have probably had something to say to them up close the way I felt at the time about the way they were royally fucking up the game.

Well the first couple got turned over....how does that stand with you ?
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:14 am

Romford wrote:
h69 wrote:

I wasn't that side of the ground...but i do know that nobody was going to get hurt including Golds grandaughter who it obviously couldn't of been nice for seeing Grandad getting that grief.

Maybe if they had taken notice of the stewarding issues we have all been moaning about since we moved then that wouldn't of happened...i've got a feeling things might be changed now !

Ive worked in Security for many years....looking after far more higher profile people than our 2 Chairmen. The whole ground is an accident waiting to happen and ive let them know at least a dozen times in writing. Saturday was a situation that could have been avoided.....and they avioded dealing with the situation.

Our support isn't the problem.

Security yes needs improving but when people want to get on the pitch they will.....they always managed at UP.

As far as our support.....many are decent people but as in life mate, there are some idiots out there and unfortunately they sometimes look like they represent us.

Our support is a problem though.....every little issue, our fans seem to turn on themselves....remember the standing issue last year...fans fighting with other fans when its the govt that set the law on standing.
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:16 am

Romford wrote:
h69 wrote:

Well the first couple got turned over....how does that stand with you ?

Depends what happened to them.....didnt see anyone get hit but I would not condone that. But they deserved some verbals for sure. I am sure the blokes that they ran up next to gave them some.
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:17 am

Dwayne Pipes wrote:H69 You also forgot to mention it was aimed at a couple of pensioners just to beef it up a bit.

Well Sir Trev must be a pensioner and he wasnt happy !
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:19 am

h69 wrote:
Dwayne Pipes wrote:H69 You also forgot to mention it was aimed at a couple of pensioners just to beef it up a bit.

Well Sir Trev must be a pensioner and he wasnt happy !

Looked fine to me even a smirk on his chops at one point
2 x

Return to “Football Talk”