Another Good Martin Sameul Piece

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Another Good Martin Sameul Piece

Postby Whiskyman » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:16 am

4 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

palerider

Re: Another Good Martin Sameul Piece

Postby palerider » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:34 am

Yes. A good read. Samuel is spot on.

And the murmur of complaints in the media is getting louder.

I turned on the radio in the kitchen first thing this morning expecting news about Russia, but no. It was Mike Walker from one of the many fans groups (I've lost track) saying there's to be a ballot over whether to hold another march.

Whether there's a march or not, it's now worthy of news on the nation's broadcasting station, the BBC.

And that won't please the dwarf.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

tassiehammer

Postby tassiehammer » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:46 am

Sums it up I suppose. Lucky he doesn't get done for racism even though its the truth. Obviously theres no going back and its good to see a journo acknowledge the money side of things. Thats my main gripe. 29 mill spent because we're servicing a debt to our owners.
0 x

scimmy

Postby scimmy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:18 am

Cant disagree with any of it. I am pissed off with all the crap they keep saying that they are not taking any money out of West Ham. What about 4% interest? That is £1,000,000 for every £25,000,000 they have lent the club. Nice little earner if you can get it. Can you imagine Abramovic doing that to Chelsea? They would be well skint by now.
The more they say it the more Im convinced they are only in it for the money.
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:03 pm

tassiehammer wrote:Sums it up I suppose. Lucky he doesn't get done for racism even though its the truth. Obviously theres no going back and its good to see a journo acknowledge the money side of things. Thats my main gripe. 29 mill spent because we're servicing a debt to our owners.

A good article but its not racist because he is quoting from stats that are publicly available and asian people cant complain about someone saying an area has become asian if they make it that way.
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”