Man U and Mourinho

Chat about anything football related here!
ToneLoc

Man U

Postby ToneLoc » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:18 pm

Deep shit.
Getting what they deserve.
Mourinho's just an Olive-Oil Allardyce.
1 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Castiron

Re: Man U

Postby Castiron » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:45 pm

They were bad tonight, but Pogba was absolute pony.
Seville play some nice stuff when they want to.
0 x

Porterman

Man U and Mourinho

Postby Porterman » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:43 pm

How did that great, great manager get on in a game that really mattered?

You know when hes not playing against Huddersfield or Brighton or the likes.

Im ASSUMING after paying £90m for a midfielder and £70m for a CF then paying somebody £400k plus a week alls going well?

AND hes got that World Class midfielder Matic.

Nothing can go wrong.

SURELY.
0 x

terrya1965

Re: Man U and Mourinho

Postby terrya1965 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:25 pm

The fella likes to be in control.

He won`t let ANYONE tell him how he should play football.

Why would anyone play Fellini whose just got back from injury has your sitting midfielder with Matic.

IMO,the blokes a c*nt.

They should have wiped the floor with them in both legs,but he likes to play with the handbrake on.This Seville team is nothing like the one that won the Europa League 3 years on the bounce.

Man Utd are one of the biggest clubs in world Football,they should not be playing dog shit football.
Last edited by terrya1965 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:49 pm

Sevilla were the better side in both matches. Apparently they had 21 shots this evening which surely has to be some sort of record in the CL for an away team.

And another example that the mighty PL isn't maybe quite as strong as people would like us to believe. The second best team in England twice outplayed by the team currently 5th in La Liga.
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:10 am

Whiskyman wrote:Sevilla were the better side in both matches. Apparently they had 21 shots this evening which surely has to be some sort of record in the CL for an away team.

And another example that the mighty PL isn't maybe quite as strong as people would like us to believe. The second best team in England twice outplayed by the team currently 5th in La Liga.

If a Klopp or Poch were in charge of that team (Man U have more quality players than both teams IMO),they`d have won the tie.The pace they have got in that team is frightening,but Mourinho dosen`t let them play. The other 2 managers would tell them to go and play football..Trouble with Mourinho,he is more concerned about what the opposition are going to do,instead of concentrating on what his team can do.But you have to ask the question,WHY?
0 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:15 am

I'm amazed they gave the bloke a new contract
1 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:19 am

terrya1965 wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:Sevilla were the better side in both matches. Apparently they had 21 shots this evening which surely has to be some sort of record in the CL for an away team.

If a Klopp or Poch were in charge of that team (Man U have more quality players than both teams IMO),they`d have won the tie.The pace they have got in that team is frightening,but Mourinho dosen`t let them play. The other 2 managers would tell them to go and play football..Trouble with Mourinho,he is more concerned about what the opposition are going to do,instead of concentrating on what his team can do.But you have to ask the question,WHY?

Unmderstand what you're saying Terry but not sure I agree with you. Klopp and Pochettino have won nothing yet in England although I agree with you about football style and would rather watch their teams than Manchester United.

But listening to the so called experts after tonight's game I was once again amazed by the arrogance of people, particularly Gerrard, assuming that basically all Man United had to do was turn up to win. And it looked as if Man U's players had the same mindset until they went behind.
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:24 am

Gonzo wrote:I'm amazed they gave the bloke a new contract

A little bird told me a few months ago that Ed Woodward had made contact with an Argentinian manager currently employed in North London. It seems the Argentinian in question had already been contacted by another team, from a country which has the same language as Argentina, sounding out his interest should a vacancy arrive at that club in the future.

I have no idea if the information I was given is accurate but the little bird in question has in the past provided snippets of information which have proved correct. And I do love a good conspiracy theory.

So watch this space. ;)
0 x

tassiehammer

Re: Man U

Postby tassiehammer » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:46 am

ToneLoc wrote:Deep shit.
Getting what they deserve.
Mourinho's just an Olive-Oil Allardyce.

:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”