WHUISA

Chat about anything football related here!
Rumford

Re: WHUISA

Postby Rumford » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:36 am

Jon...you really need to get somone to sort out this "business" going on in public on a free to watch forum.

I might not go mad on the bloke...but there are posts including block numbers where certain people sit that WHUISA should have nothing to do with.

Its pathetic and embarrassing...and when it all goes off between different factions i know whose phone starts ringing to sort on the mess.

Bad Darts IMHO
0 x

whu

Postby whu » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:30 pm

Jon's heart is in the right place. My guess is he realises he's bitten off a lot to chew here. I found out during Brown Out just how divided supporters opinions can be but I do know many fans do associate WHUISA with the left. Rightly or wrongly. Time will tell if this remains.

Before you ask Chas, I do very few away games these days (have a home ST) but I do have an opinion, have done many many away games back in the day and I think Longshanks and my good friend Datey (sits with Bill) would call me a proper supporter.

Just my take.

Brown Out.
0 x
Land based game. Pass and move. Simple.
Want a launching? Try NASA or Firework night.
We're West Ham. It's what we want. Now and always. Amen.

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:31 pm

whu wrote: I found out during Brown Out just how divided supporters opinions can be but I do know many fans do associate WHUISA with the left. Rightly or wrongly. Time will tell if this remains.

Not a dig at you, you're only saying how you see it, but it does seem a bit daft if people are labelling an organisation formed of football supporters, and all of one club to boot, left wing or right wing. It's not as if the fuckers are going to be standing for parliament is it ? For the life of me I can't see how any of the issues that caused so much grief last season can in any way be the fault of either political "wing".

Maybe I'm missing something because I don't go to games any more and I'm more than happy to be educated in the ways of football politics. ;)
0 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Rumford

Postby Rumford » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:54 pm

whu wrote:Jon's heart is in the right place. My guess is he realises he's bitten off a lot to chew here. I found out during Brown Out just how divided supporters opinions can be but I do know many fans do associate WHUISA with the left. Rightly or wrongly. Time will tell if this remains.

Before you ask Chas, I do very few away games these days (have a home ST) but I do have an opinion, have done many many away games back in the day and I think Longshanks and my good friend Datey (sits with Bill) would call me a proper supporter.

Just my take.

Brown Out.

I wouldn't ask that mate...i think you get a better class of person on here ;)

As for organising things...don't even go there !
0 x

Rumford

Postby Rumford » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:04 pm

Whiskyman wrote:
Not a dig at you, you're only saying how you see it, but it does seem a bit daft if people are labelling an organisation formed of football supporters, and all of one club to boot, left wing or right wing. It's not as if the fuckers are going to be standing for parliament is it ? For the life of me I can't see how any of the issues that caused so much grief last season can in any way be the fault of either political "wing".

Maybe I'm missing something because I don't go to games any more and I'm more than happy to be educated in the ways of football politics. ;)

I wish it didn't happen fella...but sadly the people that usually get involved in these sort of organisations are very politically motivated.

Oddly its not usually the person at the top either...but the ones that push them there and never seem to be accountable for the decisions they have made the "grand fromage" take.

Apart from Jon...I doubt there will any of the top table of WHUISA at the game tomo.
0 x

mywhufc

Postby mywhufc » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:25 pm

Rumford wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

I wish it didn't happen fella...but sadly the people that usually get involved in these sort of organisations are very politically motivated.

Oddly its not usually the person at the top either...but the ones that push them there and never seem to be accountable for the decisions they have made the "grand fromage" take.

Apart from Jon...I doubt there will any of the top table of WHUISA at the game tomo.

i was going, but gave ticket to my nephew as I’m off work very ill,
would rather have been there but being self employed, no wok no pay, cant justify not working then going football which may make me worse.
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:20 pm

Rumford wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

We all know that sort mate. Anyone who's ever been to business meetings knows a few like that. The sort that gives someone else the bullets and waits for them to fire them and take the flak if any comes. But of course are very happy to claim the grand idea if it comes off. And typing that I've suddenly realised why it's so very like politics. ;)

But fuck em all. It's 8.20 and an evening at the pub beckons.
0 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Rumford

Postby Rumford » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:55 pm

mywhufc wrote:
Rumford wrote:

i was going, but gave ticket to my nephew as I’m off work very ill,
would rather have been there but being self employed, no wok no pay, cant justify not working then going football which may make me worse.

Im sorry to hear that Sir....I hope you know i was not personally digging you out.

Get well soon

I think you are fully aware of the point i am making however badly i word it.
0 x

Rumford

Postby Rumford » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:46 pm

Typical...today I saw 2 different lots of WHUISAs top table at the game today.

Im always willing to put my hands up when im wrong whufc_crest

Good to chat with George today....and he agreed about the seat block posting
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”