WHUISA

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
Romford
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:24 am

Re: WHUISA

Postby Romford » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:38 pm

Mikeveep wrote:Giv'em a break!

I would guess they will need to get a concerted line on it Rom. Needs to be a reply which the whole Association endorses.

We've seen enough of Rentaquotes lately.


They find time to post on there about other issues...

They have ignored this for over 24 hours.

I am not surprised at all about KUMB behaving like this...so neither should WHUISA.

What is the point of a football forum ???

What is the point of a Supporters Association ???

Next time they ask for fans to act....they cannot be expected of any respect or loyalty at all.
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9457
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: WHUISA

Postby Newmarket » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:09 pm

Ok I’ll come out of retirement for this one .


Knees up Mother Brown Dictator and associated Stasi acting like Cunts .
I think we can all agree on that ....what’s new ?

But WHUISA should give a fuck because ?
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
Romford
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:24 am

Re: WHUISA

Postby Romford » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:16 pm

Newmarket wrote:Ok I’ll come out of retirement for this one .


Knees up Mother Brown Dictator and associated Stasi acting like Cunts .
I think we can all agree on that ....what’s new ?

But WHUISA should give a fuck because ?


Because their mouthpiece wants to charge a fans coach to give prices and times.

If this was for the "Pride of Irons" coach...would they sit around and allow it to happen ??

WHUISA are only interested in politics.

They cannot say "by the fans for the fans" and then ignore this just because they are in bed with the businessman who wants his hand filled.
1 x

User avatar
Romford
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:24 am

Re: WHUISA

Postby Romford » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:18 pm

WHUISA is a non-partisan, not-for-profit organisation run by the fans for fans. We believe that by coming together under a single banner the myriad of opinion / views from all our fan base especially at this crucial time in our history we can move forward together as a strong group with a real mandate from the fans to have a pivotal influence through frank and open channels of communication, based on mutual respect and accountability, with our Club, its owners, the board and Stadium / 3rd party operators. We aim to work tirelessly to achieve this.
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9457
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: WHUISA

Postby Newmarket » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:28 pm

Romford wrote:
Newmarket wrote:Ok I’ll come out of retirement for this one .


Knees up Mother Brown Dictator and associated Stasi acting like Cunts .
I think we can all agree on that ....what’s new ?

But WHUISA should give a fuck because ?


Because their mouthpiece wants to charge a fans coach to give prices and times.

If this was for the "Pride of Irons" coach...would they sit around and allow it to happen ??

WHUISA are only interested in politics.

They cannot say "by the fans for the fans" and then ignore this just because they are in bed with the businessman who wants his hand filled.

I’m sorry but imo if WHUISA try to get involved in this then UTJ would surely just tell em to keep the noses out of his business , his website blah blah do whatever he fucking likes blah blah ....etc

I agree 1000% with what you are saying . The “man” and his henchmen are obviously Grade A’s to a man and bang out of order but if it was my site and WHUISA tried to stick their oars in then I would tell them to keep the fuck out of it as it’s not their business as I’m sure Gonzo or indeed any fan site would .

I’m sure WHUISA feel it’s not their business , immoral as the whole thing is.

If you feel that they should be getting involved , and I still can’t see why they should tbh , then why don’t you PM BM Jon who is running for chair in the current election ?
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
Romford
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:24 am

Re: WHUISA

Postby Romford » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:29 am

WHUISA have agreed it's bang out of order...they just haven't said it in black and white, hence my anger.

As for KUMB or any fans forum...the day they act exactly the same as the people they are slagging off every hour who run our once great club, I think many of their members will realise that they have sold their soul and allowed personal greed to take more importance than supporters needs.

Both WHO and Hammerschat don't need to take a cut from anyone...and they recieve far less in advertising revenue than KUMB, let alone the Sovs they get from premium membership.

Fans forums have a duty to the supporters that are their members....and anyone ignoring that doesn't deserve to be given the pedestal to be a so called voice of those fans.
2 x

User avatar
Phil
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:28 pm

Re: WHUISA

Postby Phil » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:05 am

Seems not many care Chas

I think it's disgusting I really do, but our fan base isn't what it was..sadly.
1 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9457
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: WHUISA

Postby Newmarket » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:21 am

Romford wrote:WHUISA have agreed it's bang out of order...they just haven't said it in black and white, hence my anger.

As for KUMB or any fans forum...the day they act exactly the same as the people they are slagging off every hour who run our once great club, I think many of their members will realise that they have sold their soul and allowed personal greed to take more importance than supporters needs.

Both WHO and Hammerschat don't need to take a cut from anyone...and they recieve far less in advertising revenue than KUMB, let alone the Sovs they get from premium membership.

Fans forums have a duty to the supporters that are their members....and anyone ignoring that doesn't deserve to be given the pedestal to be a so called voice of those fans.

I couldn’t agree more with every word you say but I don’t think you’ll ever get WHUISA or any other clubs independant supporters association being seen to turn On their own .

And when I say their own I mean fellow West Ham fans rather than implying that they have any affiliation to Kumb in particular which I think is maybe what you are implying .

Why don’t Hornchurch coaches simply advertise their away trips elsewhere ?
The only way to hurt Kumb for its stance on this issue is to take your business elsewhere surely ?

There are enough “by fans for the fans” sites out there nowadays to make Kumb redundant I would have thought ?

More & more “kumbers” seem to be deserting them for other forums such as this one so I reckon it’s only a matter of time

I must admit I do enjoy the entertainment from their “experts” on their transfer window threads but quite honestly it’s a god damn awful fucking place.
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
Romford
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:24 am

Re: WHUISA

Postby Romford » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:38 am

Phil wrote:Seems not many care Chas

I think it's disgusting I really do, but our fan base isn't what it was..sadly.


Of course they don't care...none of them go to home games let alone away games.

Not wishing to put words in your mouth though mate....UTJ will keep on until his members pull him up on it. You are a member there and haven't added your two penneth and you are not the only one who has used the coaches before.
Last edited by Romford on Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

User avatar
Romford
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:24 am

Re: WHUISA

Postby Romford » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:46 am

Newmarket wrote:I couldn’t agree more with every word you say but I don’t think you’ll ever get WHUISA or any other clubs independant supporters association being seen to turn On their own .

And when I say their own I mean fellow West Ham fans rather than implying that they have any affiliation to Kumb in particular which I think is maybe what you are implying .

Why don’t Hornchurch coaches simply advertise their away trips elsewhere ?
The only way to hurt Kumb for its stance on this issue is to take your business elsewhere surely ?

There are enough “by fans for the fans” sites out there nowadays to make Kumb redundant I would have thought ?

More & more “kumbers” seem to be deserting them for other forums such as this one so I reckon it’s only a matter of time

I must admit I do enjoy the entertainment from their “experts” on their transfer window threads but quite honestly it’s a god damn awful fucking place.


If WHUISA want to build up any respect within the rank and file...they cannot ignore double standards like this.

Hornchurch Coaches recieve very few fans off KUMB these days...I know for a fact not one went to Switzerland off there. This is not the point though....it is not about selling bums on seats, its about community. You only have to look at the tens of thousands the Hornchurch Coach has made for local charities and supporters who have been ill or have come on hard times.

This is what I think West Ham United is all about....and when "Fans Forums" are only bothered about business whilst they slag off the club for behaving in exactly the same way, I wont stand idly by and help them.
1 x


Return to “Football Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rumford and 36 guests